*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015139-Anticipation
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Moesha
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #2015139
Sally and Bryon are alone in the woods. Or so they thought.
Anticipation
Laying on the ground my body ached. For every loin in my body groaned with anticipation. This would be the day that he will get all of me. I wanted everything to go as planned.
My Body.
My Soul.
Never did I imagine that I would be on this hard and cold ground waiting for the lion to approach and devour me. His full body approached me as he got into position.
“This will only take a minute Sally relax,” Bryon stated.
I wanted to relax but I couldn’t. Part of me wanted him to fail just to get this feeling of anticipation away with. He slowly approached me and soon after he was on top of my now sore body. I wanted to cover my face to make the feeling of embarrassment disappear.
“God. Please let this be over with,” I begged and pleaded.
Finally he was in position. I even slid a little to make him as confrontable as possible.
“Please Bryon. Be gentle. Don’t hurt me that much,” I begged.
“I’ll try love,” he said with a smile
Just as he was making his final move a noise creaked from behind this rusty old oak tree.
“Bryon did you hear that? What’s that behind the tree,” I asked with concern that we were being watched.
“Who’s there”, Bryon yelled without breaking the position. “You better stop playing around. If I lose my position I might have to start all over.”
Out came his little sister Tammie. I was totally and utterly embarrassed. She had just seem me in the most awkwardness position. Not knowing at the time but I lost my balance. Which sent Bryon and I to the ground.
“No fair. How came you guys never let me play twister. I don’t like you anymore!”


© Copyright 2014 Moesha (shicola at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015139-Anticipation