*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015140-Our-real-father
by faith
Rated: E · Fiction · Other · #2015140
about two kids who never knew who their real dad was until the night his daughter shot him
“Do you hear that noise?” I asked my little brother!
No! I don’t hear anything I’ll go look outside the window to make sure no one is outside the house. I seen the lights turn go dim in the living room and my heart sank. I whispered for my little brother! I felt his little arms around my legs what’s wrong I asked him?
There is something behind that big tree in the front yard. I told him to go to his room and lock his door he then told me no I don’t want to leave you alone in this big house! I said okay but stay close to me. We started locking the whole house up and windows.
I looked outside peeping around the curtain and said what is that behind the tree? I can’t tell if it is a person or what. Thirty minutes later I looked again and it was gone and I knew I was not seeing things because my little brother saw it also. I heard a window crack and shut “Colby” is that you? He didn’t say anything back then I saw a tall shadow. “Hello” anyone there? I heard Colby screaming so I ran upstairs and saw a man holding my little brother I took the gun and pointed it at him. Let my brother go now or I will shot! The man didn’t speak so I shot and he dropped dead and Colby ran past me to the phone.
The man turned out to be our real father who we never met before! They said he has been looking for us quit awhile. And has been threaten if he messes with us he will be put in jail for life! We are not the only kids he has either they said.
© Copyright 2014 faith (faithmarie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015140-Our-real-father