*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015357-the-fire-chapter-1
Rated: 18+ · Other · Gothic · #2015357
Its what happens after she set the fire
Few years after the fire was set i still havent been found, now you must say it was luck , but i think it was a way of life ans things just go your way. I offten have dreams about that night, wondering if i could help, or even cared enough about them , but nothing never seemed to come up. It was a good and lovely day for me, i made new friends, some nice than others, most knew me from the fire from years back and others just didnt care who i was which i think was really cool to know that. But there was one thing i didnt get, and it was if some knewi was the girl who set the fire, then why didnt they calledthe police on me yet?

' hey you that girl from the house fire a few years back right?' One asked me. He was a cute little thing, why he talking to me i have no idea. I nodded then went the other way when he steped in front of me,' dont think im gone call the police on you becuse i wont and i know how it feels to be a runaway when it comes do things like this,but my friends ansi are having thisparty maybe you want to come by?'

Why he being so nice to me? I asked myself when i look at the paper.............theres more to this than you know it just wait for it
© Copyright 2014 ericaward (freetowrite102 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015357-the-fire-chapter-1