*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015374-Thursday-Oct-23--Required-Setting-Des
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2015374
day 23 required
Thursday, Oct. 23

Required: Setting Description ▼



Describe a setting in words. Use all five senses and make your reader experience the setting as if he or she were there. Add the setting to your setting database (if applicable.)




         Sarah walks with Anna. She wasn’t sure if she should trust this woman, but she was nice. Sarah in need of a friend. The Anna might be a perfect one. After she could not be much older than Sarah, three years was Sarah’s guess. The best thing was that Anna was a mother of a two or three month old baby boy. Anna could be a big support when Sarah gave birth.

         Anna reaches Sarah the tinny bundle of blue blankets. “Could you put Damion in his car seat?” Sarah feel the weight of the baby. His eyes are shinny. She half expected him to cry because he was in a stranger’s arms, instead he sucked all four fingers smiling back at her. From that moment, Sarah new that she could make it through the rest of her life.


© Copyright 2014 Ida_Matilda_Wright Help (writing_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015374-Thursday-Oct-23--Required-Setting-Des