*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015381-bonus-24
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2015381
Willow introduces herself
Bonus: Minor #2 Voice ▼



Have your character introduce themselves to us in first person using their own voice. Brainstorm ways to make their voice unique. Add the introduction to your character database (if applicable.)




“Nice to meet you Anna. I am so glad that you have found my farm. Before you decide on whiter or not to stay, I need to explain a little about me. My name is Willow. My mother was a witch who was forced to live in secret keeping her power hidden due to her own fears. To some the word witch strikes up fear, others believe that we are just people who use the title to set ourselves a part, and yet others believe we are who we are and don’t care. I am not to be feared. I believe in balance. I use rituals and spells to keep the balance in the world around me and for those who ask me. There are a few questions that you must ponder before deciding on your stay here: Your every need as far as food and room is concerned, but you have the baby. Do you want my public proclamation to influence him? Do you promise to respect nature and fellow humans the best that you can? Are you willing to work here at the farm? If you decided to live here with me, I would be happy to have your company.” Willow explains to Anna as she holds Anna’s child.

© Copyright 2014 Ida_Matilda_Wright Help (writing_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015381-bonus-24