*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015574-Job-application-play
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Interview · Comedy · #2015574
Short play that I made. I also put my ego in display as the main character.
Employer: Good day Mr. Jaakkonen!
Me: Same to you Mr. Bik B. Oss
E: Just call me Mr. Big Boss. So you are applying for the position of self exposer? We really don't have a job like that in here but the big wigs got curious and that's why you got into this interview.
M: What! I didn't apply for that kind of thing! I was applying for the job of a guide! Gosh, what in the world was I thinking back then?
E: So that's the case then! Well we do have a guide position open at the moment and you get that position because according to your resume you can cook anaconda meat in mango sauce and that's something that we really need in a break room. (On his knees) Oh, your divine grace is too much for me to bear so I'll kill myself by jumping out of this window just to give my position to you!
M: Nice to hear that! Here, let me open this window. It was nice meeting you!
E: (Dives into his demise) AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
M: …
Should have probably signed the papers first.
© Copyright 2014 imaynotbegoodbutimstillbettert (napael at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015574-Job-application-play