*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015799-One-Hard-Life-Jakes-Story-chapter-2
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Young Adult · #2015799
13 year old Jake Prince becomes TheSexPrince. This is his hard life story.
  Hello! I’m back and here to stay! I know I said I didn’t know if I would continue this story but some good friends of mine convinced me to post the second chapter and I thought if I was going to do that might as well post the rest. So here I am and here is the next chapter, but first a shout out to my best friend Rosemary who recently moved and really wanted me to post the next chapter. So without further ado…

Chapter 2: I will do even what I know to be wrong


    “I won’t do it! You can’t make me! I will tell someone!” As soon as the words left my mouth I regretted saying them. Gorga quickly turned on me and slammed me in to the nearest wall. “You can’t. You made a promise and I intend to make you keep it.” she hissed through gritted teeth. She continued her voice taking on a darker tone. ”And if you brake that promise I will hurt you more than you could ever dream.” Gorga had never truly scared me until now because I knew she was talking about my mom.(I know I had said family, but my mom is all I have because my dad left when I was little and the little sister I should have died before she was born.) It’s really just me and my mom, so I have to protect her, even at the cost of everything I believe in.
    (I hate to do it, but sometimes you must give up to save yourself and those you hold dearest to you.) I stopped fighting and I just gave up, pure and simple. I just couldn’t take it, so I stopped all together. Gorga smiled, but it was more of a smirk, She knew she had one up on me, she knew I was beaten too. For a moment I thought that would be enough, that we didn’t have to go all the way, that maybe knowing she finely broke me would be good enough for now. My hope for that quickly evaporated when she pulled me from the wall and shoved me onto the bed. She quickly removed my close and her own. My last thought before going out was, ‘Why do I let her do this? Why do I let him take over? Why don’t I stop this?’ but my conciseness was fading fast and before I knew it I was gone.
    I came to awhile later, Gorga was already gone,( I have to say I’m glad she’s gone, because I know I would never tell her what I want to say.) and I had a terrible headache, but that’s nothing new I always have a headache after I have sex. (After all this time you’d think my body would be used to it.) I feel really bad about what I do. I feel bad and dirty and used, really used. I hate the feeling, I hate it and would do anything to stop if it weren’t for my mom.  But I know I can’t stop, I can’t tell, I can’t do anything. All I can do is, get up take a shower, put some close on, change my bed sheets, and wonder as I drift into an uneasy sleep, ‘Why do I do what I know to be so wrong?’

So chapter two what did you think? Good, bad, terrible? Just so I tell everyone all of my chapters are about this short sorry, but I really don’t have much writing time so my chapters are short, but I’m hoping to have the next chapter up soon so keep reading and please feel free to review. And Rosemary I hope you liked it!
© Copyright 2014 BadGirl19524 (badgirl19524 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015799-One-Hard-Life-Jakes-Story-chapter-2