*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015821-Mistress-of-the-Night-Part-1
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2015821
A series I'm writing about a Succubus and her mortal concubine.

Part 1 – Mistress of the Night


As I drove down the highway to my destination, I could feel my nerves becoming more and more unsettled with each passing minute. I hadn't been with a woman in over four years, and hiring a callgirl wasn't something I ever expected myself to do, but there I was on my way to meet one. My mind filled with the different troubles that could be waiting for me at this unfamiliar location; muggers, pimps, police stings, disease and God knows what else. Aside from all those things, I still kept thinking of the past four years, those four long and lonely years that seemed like an eternity. As I pondered about all of this, I nearly missed my exit and I swerved sharply into the correct lane. I glanced into my rear view mirror half expecting to see the flashing strobes of a police cruiser, but luckily there were none.
As I made my way onto the exit ramp and down the street, I could see the entrance of the apartment complex in the distance and I surveyed the area while navigating the labyrinth like roads that weaved through each groups of units. The apartments were rather nice and the area was known to have little crime which helped to settle my nerves somewhat, but not nearly as much as I would have liked. After a few wrong turns, dead ends and corrections, I finally pulled in front of the appropriate building and made my way up to the second floor where she was staying. I lightly rapped on the door as to not draw too much attention and I could hear someone approaching from the other side, and I braced myself as it swung open.
Standing before me, much to my relief, was the girl in the photos. She stood about five feet eight inches, shoulder length jet black hair and warm pale skin. Her eyes were a mesmerizing bright blue, something that I had thought were enhanced in her photos, and her chest was well endowed. “Can I help you?” She asked me with a warm smile.
“Um, yeah, I'm suppose to be meeting Lillith.” I could barely get the words out as the butterflies in my stomach grew more unsettled.
She bit her lower lip as she looked me over. “I'm Lillith, come on inside and make yourself comfortable.”
I thanked her as I entered her apartment and I noticed that nothing seemed out of the ordinary. The place was clean and smelled nice, it was well decorated and seemed rather homey, far from the cliche of used condoms and syringes.
“C'mon over and have a seat.” She sat down on a couch in the living room and patted the cushion next to her and I joined her after closing the door behind me. I hadn't expected her to be even better looking in person, being there alone with what seemed to be the woman of my dreams was rather intimidating. She put her hand on my thigh as she leaned in closer to me. “You look nervous, is this your first time?” She glanced over at me and I swallowed the lump in my throat before I replied.
“Yeah, I've never done this before, so I'm not sure how to start.” I told her while trying my best to keep my composure.
“Why don't you start by telling me a little about yourself.” She slid her hand up and down my thigh in a comforting fashion and I tried to steady my breathing in order to relax myself.
“The usual, really; work, watch movies, play some video games on occasion. I sometimes go up to the mountains and hike if the weather is good. I'm just your average guy, just socially awkward and lonely, hence why I'm here.”
“Are you a virgin?” She asked me.
“Um, no, but I might as well be, I don't have much experience under my belt.” I felt a little embarrassed admitting it to her, but there was no reason to lie to her about it. “No pun intended.” I quickly added, realizing the opening for some wit and jumped at the opportunity.
“Cute.” she laughed amusingly, which made me feel a bit more confident. “What do you do for work?”
“I work retail, but I'm going to college for illustrative design, I hope to get my foot in the video game industry, hopefully in concept design. I'm a decent artist, or so I'm told, you're always your own worst critic.” I imagine I didn't seem too attractive to her, but it wasn't really relevant since I was paying for her services.
“I use to play a lot when I was younger but not so much now, I gotta put food on the table and a roof over my head, I can't do that when I'm immersed in a video game. So what sort of things do you like to draw?” She asked curiously.
“Characters of my own design mostly, I usually embellish them with histories and personalities. I also like to design fictional worlds and stories, I'm currently working on a comic mini-series.” I started to go into a useless rhetoric about my ideas, but decided to slow down before the topic spun out of control like it sometimes did.
“Ever drawn any pictures of naked woman?” She grinned deviously, her vibrant blue eyes locked onto my own and burned into my mind like turquoise embers. An awkward silence filled the room as her eyes bored into me, and I abruptly responded in an embarrassing stutter.
“Well, um, yes, I.... I think just about every geeky, male artist has drawn at least one naked woman at some point. So what drove you to this profession, why not an exotic dancer or the adult film industry?”
“Well, I love sex to be quite honest, I like being in the throes of passion but I want to be my own boss too. I can't really do that working as a stripper or a porn star. I had guy friends who weren't the most popular back in high school and I always felt bad for them because people always treated them like shit because they didn't follow the usual trends. Even I was treated badly, people called me a slut or a whore because I was sexually open and unashamed about it. Quite frankly it annoys me that sex is viewed as normal and healthy as long as it's not being payed for.”
“For some people sex isn't so easy to come by, and not just for people who lack social skills but for people with disabilities as well, both physically and mentally. Look at people with Asperger's for example, they have social challenges and it's hard for them to relate to others but some people treat them like retards.” I added, knowing too well the pain loneliness has on some people.
“Exactly!” she exclaimed. “This world is so damn shallow and full of hypocrites. Not everyone who seeks sex is indecent, sometimes good people can't find a relationship because they simply aren't prince charming, God forbid if they stray from the cookie cutter citizen that the general public expects of them. If that's the way it's going to be then fuck it, I'd rather be a criminal.”
“We're always told to uphold good values, but those same values are commonly overlooked by others as if they hold little merit. If you're not good looking, chiseled and charismatic, you're simply overlooked, nice guys finish last I suppose.” I laughed, though the truth of the words stung a little from the irony of my own misfortunes. “And it's like you said, sex is suppose to be healthy and normal, but paying for sex suddenly makes it immoral and taboo. Everything we're taught from a young age seems to be a lie, everything's superficial these days, even expressing anything sexual seems frowned upon.
Speaking of sexual expression, what sort of things turn you on; fetishes, favorite position?” She looked at me with a playful grin and I smiled back at her as I can feel myself blushing a bit.
“Well, I like it when the woman's on top, I'm a bit submissive to be honest, a dominant woman turns me on.” I imagined I must have been red as a beet, I never really had a woman ask about my sexual fantasies so bluntly.
“Are you into bondage?” She eagerly pried for more information as she leaned in closer to me.
“Well, no, not really. Being restrained turns me on, but I'm not into pain or humiliation or anything like that, I guess I just want to be desired.” I broke away eye contact for a moment, but looked back at her again as I resisted my usually shy nature.
Her smile was coupled with a look of empathy. “You want to be an object of desire? You must have been lonely for a long time.” She looked at me with endearment, as if she perfectly understood what I meant, almost like a kindred spirit.
“Pretty much, it doesn't seem like much to ask for but I've never really had a serious relationship, it's what I've always longed for.” I told her as I'm reminded once again of how lonely I've been. “I'm tired of being alone and after all this time, being nice never really did anything for me when it comes to finding love.”
“A woman really means that much to you? If that's the case, at least I can give you that for the next hour, I'll be your dark temptress who confides in you.” She grinned seductively as she slowly leaned in to kiss me. We locked lips and kissed each other, her hand no longer on my thigh and instead massaging my groin and I quickly became erect. She soon became more aggressive and began to kiss me deeply, forcing her tongue into my mouth and I instinctively fell into a more submissive role as I let her take the lead. She would briefly pull her tongue out so I could take a breath, but only for a moment as she quickly thrust it back between my lips to continue her ravenous advances. As ecstasy crept in, she stopped and stood up and I followed suite, only to be pushed back onto the couch. “Where do you think you're going?” She grinned at me playfully as she undressed herself and I did the same while I remained seated. After taking off all her clothes, save for her panties, she climbed on top of me, straddling me with her warm pale body. She continued to kiss me as she ground her hips into my groin, and I could feel her labia slide along my shaft through her moist silk panties. I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan and she giggled as she began to suckle on my neck, occasionally massaging with her tongue. A feeling of euphoric pleasure washed over me and she whispered into my ear “I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.” She moaned softly as she teased me. “You're hard as granite, I bet you're dying to be inside of me.” She chuckled sinfully and while she thrust her pelvis harder, her breathing did the same as it echoed in my ear in it's intoxicating choir. “I want you inside me, too. I'll make you worship me and I'll give you the one thing you can't find, that goddess you always wanted.”
“I wish I could just give myself to you, let you do this to me as much as you wanted.” My erect penis throbbed against her as I melted like putty in her hands “I've never had a woman make love to me with such passion before, all I've ever wanted was a passionate relationship with a beautiful woman to come home to, It's unfortunate that this is only for the next hour.”
“You just sit back and enjoy yourself, if you're ever feeling lonely feel free to give me a call.” She ground her hips harder, focusing on the head of my penis which sent waves of pleasure through my pelvis so intense that it could be felt in my abdomen. “Besides, it's better if you don't rush me, best to let you stew a bit first. I can promise you it will be worth the wait.”
“I've never had sex like this before, I'd say you're in the right profession” I started to laugh but was cut off as another jolt of pleasure ran through me.
“That's funny cause we aren't having sex yet, this is just foreplay.” She took her arms off the back of the couch and wrapped them around me. She cradled my head with one hand and pulled me closer so she could kiss me as deeply as possible, then did the same with my lower back. Our bodies merged together and I could feel her warm skin knead with every inch of mine in perfect conformity like matching puzzle pieces. I put my arms on her hips and pulled her into me while I matched the rhythm of her movements, and as I became hotter I felt a haze come over me as I was suddenly brought to orgasm. While still thrusting her hips, she moaned in elated fervor before looking down to admire her handy work, a smug look of satisfaction on her face.
“Well, that was quite a thrill, I hope you're not worn out already.” She gently held me in what was almost a nurturing embrace, slowly grinding me as to milk the last few drops from my still erect penis. I moaned loudly as the slightest movement caused my penis to let out multiple smaller spasms, still sensitive from the powerful orgasm she had just given me and I desperately clung to her as the overwhelming sensations nearly left me paralyzed in utter ecstasy. “Now that you've had the hors d'oeuvre, how about we go to the bedroom and I'll give you the main course”. She climbed off of me and I took her hand as she led me to her bedroom, barely able to stand as my legs felt like jelly from our rendezvous on the couch. As we entered her bedroom, I laid witness to a large canopy bed, the posts consisted of thick Roman style pillars and a wrought iron canopy with decorative, albeit plastic vines dangling from them while some spiraled down the wooden pillars. The room was adorned with Roman themed decor and fine furniture, and while I admired the gorgeous room that seemed like a part of Eden, she turned and kissed me again, sliding her tongue deep in my mouth and pulling my body against hers tightly. “Climb onto the bed and make yourself comfortable.” She released her embrace and I made my way onto the bed and laid prone, watching her follow suite. As she joined me, she took hold of my penis and stroked it slowly before taking me into her mouth.
I began to grow concerned since she hadn't put a condom on, and decided to remind her. “I don't mean to kill the mood, but we should put on some protection.”
She stopped and looked at me. “You don't need to worry, I'm clean, I have myself checked regularly.”
She resumed to sucking on me but I persisted, propping myself up on my elbows “We really should...” I was cut short when she raised her hand and motioned for me to lay back down while still orally stimulating me, and I was forced prone again by some unseen force. I tried to get up, but couldn't seem to do so and was suddenly overcome with fear. My arms and legs could barely move, but I was able to look down at her and was stunned at what I had seen. Her body now had jet black wings extending from her shoulder blades, like that of a raven and a thin purple tail ending in a sharp pink spade. “What did you do to me?” I asked her, my voice filled with frightful panic.
She took me out of her mouth and looked up at me, a look of disappointment on her face as she stroked me with her hand. “You were being uncooperative, so I restrained you.” She playfully caressed my scrotum as she fondled me, all the while gazing into my eyes with a cold demeanor. “I was going to give you one Hell of a blowjob before I fucked you, but there's no need to wait to have you inside of me.” Her prehensile tail snaked around her panties and slid them down to her ankles, pulling her feet out of them before brushing them onto the floor. She sucked on me a bit more before standing over me, sinisterly smirking as I tried to escape to futile effect.
“Oh, c'mon, can't I take that back?” a desperate and panicked chuckle escaped my lips while I tried to think of a way to flee.
“I thought you wanted a beautiful woman by your side; to make love to you and confide in your desires?” She lowered herself over me, taking hold of my penis and rubbing it against her clitoris causing a strange, unnatural pleasure to flow into me.
“Sorry, but I'm not interested in joining your legion of the damned. You are a succubus, am I right?” as I laid there helpless, I braced myself, not knowing what would happen when she took me inside her.
“You don't have a choice in the matter, either you give yourself to me freely or I'll take you by force, but you'll be my property either way” She boasted as she slowly slid my penis inside of her. An overwhelming wave of pleasure erupted from my groin like a tsunami, flooding my entire body in unnatural euphoria so intense I nearly blacked out. “It feels good, doesn't it? If you're good I'll make it enjoyable for both of us, but if you resist...” She paused for a moment as she leaned in close to me, she whispered in my ear “...well, lets just say pain isn't the only way to torture someone.”
As I laid there paralyzed by the sensations of her slowly straddling me, I pleaded with her. “Please let me go, I don't want this.”
She just laughed at me as she put her hand on my cheek. “I know you want this, you told me yourself, and besides, I can see inside your deepest thoughts and memories, so don't try to tell me otherwise.” Her hips began to move a little faster causing even more pleasure to flow through me, crippling me with unbearable stimulation. “Don't be afraid, we may go about it differently but in the end we want the same thing. I don't need to force myself on you, give yourself to me and I'll give you the one thing you've been missing in your life.” She slowed her movements and the excruciating pleasure that pummeled me like a raging river, instead became a steady stream. The sensation was still intense but not devastating, and I was almost put in a dream-like state of erotic reverie, the feeling was eerily addictive and thoughts of temptation began to creep in.
“Lillith... how... how do I know I.... I can trust you?” I had trouble getting the words out as she slowly rides me in long, rhythmic strides.
“You don't, but I won't take no for an answer, forfeit yourself to me and I'll show you paradise. We can do this everyday for eternity.” She nearly came to a stop as she laid over me and I took the time to recuperate from her attack. “But I won't reward you if you deny me.” She suddenly thrust her hips, slamming her pelvis into my groin and sending a massive shockwave throughout my body. The force was so strong, I could feel it reverberating off the surface of my skin, flowing from end to end multiple times before finally subsiding. She looked at me with malice in her eyes, glowing with an otherworldly turquoise aura. “You belong to me now, being disobedient will only result in punishment, so don't ever deny me.” She then continued to straddle me, and again the peaceful, dream-like euphoria enveloped me once more. With no means of escape and the last bit of hope fading away, I dropped my resistance and let her take me in as a tear rolled down my cheek. “See, there's no reason to be afraid, just relax and try to steady your breathing to match my movements.” I wallowed in the pleasure as she held me and before long I was racked with another powerful orgasm, causing me to tense up and arch my back as she took my penis deep inside her while I came. I climaxed multiple times, one right after the other and collapsed under her in exhaustion, I must have came five or six times while she clung to my body like a parasite, her gleeful moans rang in my ears the whole time as I laid there helpless. She continued to straddle me slowly as semen seeped out between us, churned by her movements into a frothy paste lubricating us as she held me tightly against her body. I let out a cry of horrific pleasure from the sensation, but she gagged me with her tongue as I quivered beneath her. The long, drawn out kiss finally ended and I gasped for air as soon as I was able to breathe again. “That was a little too much, wasn't it? I apologize, I got a little excited.” she gave me a loving kiss on the lips, shocked that she didn't even use her tongue. “I'll take good care of you, you needn't worry, I'll let you catch your breath before we continue some more.” She combed her fingers through my hair as she watched over me, and I took her advice as I rested, not sure when she'll decide to begin her feeding again.
“Where will you take me after this?” I opened my eyes, seeing her beautiful face smile down at me. The sinister look in her eyes seemed to have lessened and her smile had a hint of the same warmness she greeted me with at the door.
“I have a palace overlooking a lush rainforest, far away in another dimension.” She again gave me a gentle kiss and her caresses seemed so caring and sensual, completely different from the forceful, gluttonous lust she exhibited just moments before.
“I hope it's as beautiful as you are.” I chuckled as I looked into her eyes. “Will being with you really be paradise? When you hold me like this, I feel alive and at peace, but the sensations when we're having sex are so powerful, it's agonizing, I don't want to spent eternity in agony.”
“Like I said, I got a little carried away, it's been a while since I've found a suitable lover.” She kissed me on the forehead and I tried to lift my arms to hold her, forgetting that I couldn't move them. Surprisingly, I was able to do so, and while she looked into my eyes, her voice echoed in my mind. “I don't mind you holding me, as long as I'm satisfied”.
“Hearing your voice in my head and watching you smile is strangely sexy.” Despite her dominion over me, I found her sudden warm and caring demeanor while trapped beneath her to be incredibly arousing. While getting lost in the thought of this palace of hers and how scenic it must be, her eyes began to glow with that eerie turquoise light again. She reached down and slid her fingers between the base of my shaft which was still inside her, making any needed adjustments and rubbing herself in the process.
My heart started to race, and fear once again took hold as the euphoric waves began to return. “It's alright, I'll be gentle.” Her voice filled in my head again as she smiled at me and the waves started to flow through me in gentle ripples. Her hips moved over me in slow strides bringing a constant stream of pleasure that felt wonderfully relaxing.
“This feels so amazing, why not do this from the beginning?” The constant flow of stimulation enveloped me, and I eagerly sank deeper into it's depths, like a sailor willfully throwing himself into the sea at the siren's call.
“Because you would have tried to strike a deal, negotiate some sort of exchange. You wouldn't leave behind everything willingly, I don't make deals or negotiate contracts. I'm a Demon and you're a human, whether you like it or not, you're beneath me. A predator doesn't negotiate with it's prey, it simple takes it.”
“Is that what I am to you? You're prey?” I began to question her promise of paradise and whether she was being truthful.
“Yes, I'm a succubus and I'll feed off of the sexual energy we produce together. Some of us enslave many men and torment them for eternity, and some of us, like human women, want that one man who will give us the undying devotion we never had in life.” The statement seemed confusing to me, and I wondered if she was once human.
“What do you mean by never had in life?” I curiously wanted to know more, hoping the subject wasn't sensitive, as I didn't want to offend her.
“I wasn't always a Demon, but we'll discuss such things another time. For now I'll finish my feeding, then we can leave for my palace where there will be no loneliness, no denial...” She braced her brow to mine, the heat from her breath covered my lips and her soothing fragrance filled my nostrils. “...no restraints on our inhibitions, just the eternal cycle of our unending passion for one another. You'll be my property, my personal concubine, and as long as you're devoted to me and surrender to my lustful cravings, I'll make sure you're happy and never feel alone again.” She raised her head from mine and the glow in her eyes fade as her gaze meets mine; a faint aura of sadness hinted in her gorgeous smile, and despite her demonic nature, I almost thought she was about to cry tears of joy. “You'll always have a companion to turn to and that loneliness that always haunted you will be gone forever.” I couldn't stop looking into her eyes, they were hypnotic, like looking into the sky on a cloudless summer afternoon, so warm and peaceful, and in this moment of bliss I was brought to yet another orgasm. It felt so wonderful, my whole body was swarmed with pleasure as I released my semen inside her, it was making me weak and tired, but at the same time it felt like all the stress and worry was leaving me as well. I closed my eyes tightly as I came, my arms around her and my hands firmly planted on the back of her shoulders as I heard her voice inside my head again. “Open your eyes, I know you want to close them, but I need you to look at me while we're still sharing this moment.” Her voice was so soothing, but I realized she wasn't giving me an option, if she wanted me to open my eyes then I needed to obey her unless I be punished. As I opened my eyes, I see her smiling at me, her eyes glistened ever so slightly while I ejaculated inside her. My hearing began to fade, and as my first climax subsided, a new one began. It wasn't like the previous orgasms, these were much more peaceful, less intense, but powerful none the less, and they continued to come. One after the other, as soon as the previous one faded, the next one began, I didn't keep count, nor did I care to, all I wanted was to see her smile down at me, and happily smiled back as I gave myself to her. After a moment, I came for the final time and I closed my eyes. Her voice joined the slight ringing in my ears “You did very well, rest now, we'll discuss more tomorrow after you regain your strength.”
© Copyright 2014 Nihontopride (nihontopride at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015821-Mistress-of-the-Night-Part-1