*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015822-Mistress-of-the-Night-Part-2
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Fiction · Adult · #2015822
Part 2 of a series about a Succubus and her mortal concubine.
Part 2 – Dark Indulgences


I awoke to a warm breeze wafting over me, my head dizzy from my encounter with the succubus Lillith. I wasn't sure if I was dreaming the encounter, but as my blurred vision began to clear, I realized I was in a room with stone walls, the warm breeze coming from an open balcony across the bed I had awoken in. Along the walls were torches held up by iron sconces, their light flickered along the polished masonry which made the room seem alive. The bed I had awoken in was another canopy bed, it's pillars were of a dark carved wood intricately sculpted into succubi with the highest skill, their wings forming the upper rails of the canopy and all four gazing directly at me with an eerie realism. As I stood up and walked towards the balcony I nearly stumbled while approaching the overlook. There seemed to be a single step downward half way across the room, shallow grooves ran across the floor leading to holes carved into it's base, likely to drain any rain water so the upper half stayed dry. I looked over the balcony and stared out into a vast rainforest that was illuminated by a massive planet, clearly some sort of Gas Giant like Jupiter or Saturn. It's clouds consisted of blue and purple swirls as lightning surged across it's turbulent atmosphere. A thick ring system flowed across the night sky so close that I could make out individual boulders within it, and I came to surmise I must be on some sort of moon orbiting the massive planet above. I then turned my attention to the forest below me, the sounds of tropical birds and insects rang out into the night. I tried to get a better idea of the size of the castle by looking further over the railing, but the voice of a woman whispered in my ear, startling me.
“Careful now, you don't want to fall.” I quickly spun around, shocked at her unexpected presence. To my surprise, the woman who stood before me wasn't Lillith, but a thin red haired succubus, a wicked smile adorned her pale freckled face. I swallowed the lump in my throat as I watched her movements cautiously.
“Who are you?” I asked her.
“Ophelia Moonshadow, a servant of Mistress Lillith, and you must be her new concubine.” She leaned her body against mine, pinning me against the balcony railing and breathing on my neck provocatively. The scent of coconut flowed from her short red hair as she moaned softly.
Not knowing her intentions or if she really was a servant of Lillith's, I managed the courage to speak out despite the dread that came over me.“My loyalty lies with Lillith, not you. I'm not your property. I'm sorry, but I won't submit to you without hearing from Lillith first.” I could barely get the words out as I shook in fear and I held my breath not knowing how she'd respond.
An expression of amusement came over her, and she just laughed. “You may be Lillith's property but she's given me permission to keep you company until she returns, so until then you belong to me.” Her eyes locked onto mine; exuding a hint of cold, lustful madness within as she watched me.
I had no idea who this person was and Lillith had never mentioned other succubi, I shuttered at the thought of her wrath if she disapproved of me mating with Ophelia, even if Ophelia forced herself on me. “I'm not going to simply take your word for it, I never heard such orders so I won't be giving in to your demands, now leave.” I boldly asserted myself, I may be at her mercy, but Lillith was the only one I answered to until she told me otherwise. I could feel my heartbeat in my head as my blood coursed through my veins rapidly, my body overcome with fear as her cold, callous eyes examined me.
She bit her lower lip as she scanned every inch of my body. “I like you, you've got spirit, and you're devotion to Mistress Lilith is...” She rubbed the soft tissue between her thighs and fondled her breast as she leaned into me. “...Admirable... but you need to know your place.” She stepped back while grinning at me sadistically, and my body began to slowly lift off the ground. I tried to wrap my legs around the stone railing at the edge of the balcony as she raised me upward, but it was too late and I again turned my attention to Ophelia. “Ever wondered what it was like falling from a building? It's not like hovering in place like you are now, the feeling is quite frightening, and the impact when you hit the ground...” I was suddenly flung from the balcony and started to free fall to the stone courtyard below, quickly reaching within arms length while I plummeted head first in terror.
I once again awoke in the bed, a cold sweat covered my body as the fear lingered from the fall, not sure of what had happened. Before I could gain my bearings, I was assaulted and my wrists pinned down, Ophelia forcing herself on me as she giggled hysterically. “I was going to go easy on you since you're new, but now I'm going to have my way with you however I want.” She laid her body over mine, kissing me wildly as her tongue flailed in and around my mouth. Although I was terrified, my body naturally brought me to erection and she took hold of my penis as soon as I was hard enough for intercourse. Her pussy was already soaking wet and sticky, eagerly awaiting to greet my arrival as she inserted my cock deep inside her. Unlike Lillith, Ophelia showed no restraint, and her Demonic mating quickly overwhelmed me as she introduced me to the full force of her power. My eyes rolled in the back of my head and my lungs gasped for air, desperately trying to keep up with her ravenous feasting. My body had gone limp, made into a toy for her enjoyment as she repeatedly drove my penis inside her like a piston. “Yes! Give it to me!” Her guttural moans filled my ears, joined only by the wet slapping sound of her ass slamming onto my thighs over and over again. I could feel my body becoming weaker by the moment as she drained me of my energy, which only fueled her more as she drove herself down on me with speed and precision not humanly possible. “This is what you get for being so rude to me; I've waited a long time to indulge in my first victim and being treated with such disrespect on such a momentous occasion has really pissed me off. Now, I want you to shoot your load deep inside me, every last drop!” To my horror, her movements became even faster and kept rising until I came inside her. She shoved her tongue inside my mouth, gagging me as I squirmed and convulsed beneath her. When the long, drawn out kiss ended, she sighed joyously as I released my seed inside her. “Yes! More! I want more!” There was no end, at the peak of every climax a new one began, each one leaving me weaker and weaker as she siphoned the life from my body. “Don't stop! It's so amazing, I want all of it!” Her hips worked my shaft in mechanic fashion as she indulged in her cravings, and I knew it wouldn't be much longer before she drained me completely and my life was forfeit.
“That's enough Ophelia, you'll end up killing him if you continue.”A familiar voice filled my ears, Lillith's voice, only moments before I drifted into unconsciousness.
“Mistress Lillith?” Ophelia threw herself off of me, startled by Lillith's sudden arrival. “I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lose control, forgive me my Lady.” She kneeled before her, her wide eyed gaze staring at the floor as she froze in terror.
Lillith approached Ophelia, standing over her briefly before addressing the issue further. “When I found your lost soul wandering the abyss, you were empty and alone, dead from a heroin overdose between tricks. I offered you power and sex over anyone you wanted, as well as a fix more grand than any drug you could have ever found when you were alive. Now I find you sating your cravings like a cheap harlot and nearly killing my lover in the process, whom I've spent the last twenty years searching for. Is this how you repay my generosity?”
“I'm sorry my Mistress, Please for... forgive me.” Ophelia trembled, unable to hide her nervous shaking as her heartbeat drummed loudly in her chest.
Lillith placed her fingertips under her chin and lifted her up, smiling at her as they locked eyes. Her smile vanished, and she swept her arm in a wide arc, flinging Ophelia across the room, her body colliding with the wall with tremendous force. Motionless, she slumped to the floor as blood ran down her head into a shallow pool. Lillith raised her hand and Ophelia's body followed, hovering upward, their forms fading into shadowy silhouettes which then dispersed in a sudden cloud of wispy dark tendrils.

Again I awoke in Lillith's castle, my head spinning from Ophelia's frenzied feeding. I could barely see my surroundings and as I sat up in my bed and waited for my head to clear, a voice greeted me. “Finally awake, I see”. I turned and looked over my right shoulder to see Lillith smiling at me.
“Mistress Lillith?! Were... were you looking after me while I slept?” I was surprised to see her waiting for me, but concerned about her intentions for being there. I was still recovering from Ophelia and feared she didn't care whether or not I was weak and intended to have her way with me.
She placed her hand on my cheek and gave me a gentle kiss, her warm touch and sweet fragrance was soothing and I tried to relax as she finished her kiss. “I was, Ophelia nearly killed you, you're lucky I happened to come check on the two of you when I did.”
“What happened to Ophelia?” I asked Lillith, thinking she may have been killed for her transgression.
“Are you worried about her, even after she almost killed you?” Lillith seemed surprised that I was concerned, but equally amused as well.
“I was just curious my Mistress, I didn't mean to speak out of place.” I lowered my head, a small gesture to show her my servitude.
She placed her hands on my cheek again and kissed me passionately, pulling my body into hers and forcing my back to the bed. She looked into my eyes and gave me that warm, kind smile that ensnared me when we first met. “I'll show you where Ophelia was taken.” She said in a low, quiet tone that was barely audible. The world around us began to darken and I could no longer feel the bed underneath me. The gravity seemed to shift around me, my body adjusting vertically and I could feel the cold chill of stone on my feet beneath me as the darkness gave way to my surroundings. Lillith and I were now in some dungeon, instruments of torture lined the walls and I could see Ophelia in front of us, her hands shackled above her head and the skin on her back was shredded from being lashed by a scourge.
She seemed to be alive, but weak and in pain. “Are you going to kill her?” I looked back at Lillith, wondering if death would be her final fate.
“Do you think she deserves to live?” Lillith wrapped her arms around me from behind, her head resting on my shoulders. “You almost died because she couldn't control her urges.”
“She told me it was her first time as a succubus, Can't she learn to control her urges?”
Lillith kissed me on the neck before whispering into my ear. “Why don't you ask her about it.” She unraveled her arms from my body and stepped back so I could approach Ophelia.
As I walked up to Ophelia, she turned her head to look back at me, aware of my presence behind her. I stood there a few feet and remained silent for a moment before questioning her. “You took things way too far, Ophelia. I knew you were angry at me, but my life wasn't yours to take.” My emotions began to flare, and I decided to use this opportunity to make plain my dilemma. “You may be a succubus and I, simply cattle, but now I may be the only thing that stands between you and a sinister fate? Why should our Mistress forgive you?”
“I don't know what to say, I took my Lady's gift for granted and lost control and I'm sorry, I just hope she can forgive me and give me a chance to redeem myself.” She looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes filled with tears. Then she glanced over at Lillith, the fear and awe could be seen in her eyes, then looked at me again. “I'm so afraid, I beg you to forgive me.” Her desperation was pitiful, woeful. The chains shook as she tried to turn to face me, grovelling profusely. “Please, I don't want to suffer any more.” I had never seen such dread before.
“Your life may be in my hands, if I let you live are you going to show restraint?” I eyed her sternly as I stepped closer to her, although deep down I could only see a woman, helpless and afraid of a horrific torment I wasn't even aware of if I turned my back on her.
“Yes! Yes, I swear it!” She tried crawling towards me on her knees, but the chain grew taught and she was swung back directly below the point the chain was bolted into the ceiling, blood running down her arms from the metal shackles digging into her flesh. “I won't lose control again, I swear!”
I looked at her as she waits for a response and I turn back to Lillith. “Will you give her another chance Mistress?” I could see in Lillith's eyes that she knew I couldn't bring myself to abandon her, a look of uneasy understanding in her stare. She wanted to make her suffer, but I was certain she left her fate to me because she knew I couldn't turn my back on Ophelia's pain. Most of all though, I thought she wanted a reason to forgive Ophelia and I was that reason. I didn't want to see someone suffer and I was the only one who could keep her from whatever horrible fate awaited her. Ophelia was lucky, insubordination won't be tolerated a second time.
Lillith walked up to me and held me against her, the heat from her breath washing over my face. “I'll give her another chance.” She looked at Ophelia from over my shoulder as her eyes began to glow. “If you lose control again, I'll make you suffer for all eternity. I see great potential in you, but pull another stunt like this and you'll experience more pain than you could possibly comprehend.”
The chains that bound Ophelia crumbled into dust and her body fell to the floor, too weak to hold herself up. She turned to us and crawled like a scolded dog, laying at our feet. “Yes Mistress Lillith, it will never happen again.”
“Good.” Lillith smiled. “Return to your room and recover from your wounds, I'll call for you when I need you.”
Ophelia crawled backwards, her form piercing the walls of reality as they rippled around her before she vanished within.
“Are you angry with me my Mistress?” I asked her. I didn't want to offend her, both out of fear and my desire to please her.
“No.” she said to me gently. “I needed an excuse not to cast her asunder. I wanted to torment her so badly and I knew I had to leave the decision to you.” My suspicions were confirmed, and I was grateful that she was able to be merciful to others.
“Mistress Lillith, I don't know why you thought she should have a second chance, but I'm glad you did.” I held her tighter as my mind wandered with what could have awaited Ophelia if I wasn't there to save her.
“You're too kind, it's one of the things that I find attractive about you, that rare sense of purity and nobility.” She began to moan softly as she leaned into me, raising her leg and hooking it behind me. While holding her up as she leaned into me, she rushed forward and we both stumbled backwards and as we fell, the space around us gave way, and as we broke through the fabric of our dimension, we landed on the same bed I was sleeping on. Laying over me and pinning me down with her body, she kissed me slowly, passionately, and I gently run my hands across her back as we kiss. As we looked into each others eyes I could hear her voice in my head. “I know you're tired and weak, so I'll be gentle.”
“Thank you, Mistress.” Her eyes shimmered in the torchlight as she took me inside her, and I moaned softly as I closed my eyes and took in the feeling of our courting.
The rhythmic motion of her movements caused that wonderful feeling of euphoria to envelope me, waves of pleasure flowed through me as she drained my life force in small, subtle doses. Her soft, warm skin glided over mine while she spoke comforting words into my ear. “Let me know if I'm being too rough, I want you to enjoy yourself this time around, you've earned it.”
I sigh as the mild waves of pleasure relax me. “You're doing fine my Mistress, I just hope you're enjoying yourself as well.”
“You're such a gentleman.” she chuckled.
I was so happy with her, but there was something prodding at me in the back of my mind. “Mistress, can I ask you something?”
“What is it?” She slowed her movements a little while she curiously watched over me.
“If you're a Demon, are you not capable of love?” I wanted her to love me, but it may not be in her nature and the thought of loving someone who didn't love me back made me uneasy.
“No, I will always put myself before you.” A sad expression washed over her face. “Demons are inherently evil, and the nature of evil is always to serve one's self. I know it's not what you want to hear, but I want a loyal man by my side and for us to both be happy. I may not love you in the truest sense, but I do care about your wants and needs and will try to make sure we're both happy. As long as we are devoted to each other, we'll always find joy.”
“I want us to be together, you make me so happy. I'm falling in love with you, Lillith, but this new life is frightening as well. I know I'll adjust, but it's hard leaving everything behind, my friends and family especially.”
“Try not to dwell on it, it's beyond your control. It will be difficult at first but things will get better, I promise.” She returned to mate at her previous pace and I tried to clear my mind of my worries and enjoy the moment with her.
“Lillith, I'm... I'm going to come.” I mutter as I could feel myself approaching orgasm.
“Don't fight it, just let go.” She smiled and brushed her fingers through my hair, and I reached out and took her hand, looking into her eyes before I came. “I'll always be here for you, all you need is just ask.”
“I... I love you Lillith.” The Euphoric rush of my orgasm felt amazing, and giving myself to Lillith made me feel so peaceful, something I never wanted to let go of. She truly filled that void that had haunted me for so long and I owed her my life, she was to be my companion for the rest of time and I couldn't have wanted anything more.
As my orgasm subsided, she kissed me on my forehead and caressed me while I recovered. “Thank you for such a wonderful evening, but I need to be going. I have to discuss matters with Ophelia. I'll let her visit you tomorrow, but under my supervision this time.” The thought of Ophelia mating with me again was frightening, but knowing Lillith will be present put my mind to ease. “I'll also introduce you to Vanessa Ravenheart, another apprentice of mine, I think you'd be quite fond of her.”
“Why is that my Lady?”
“She's much more gentle, a lot like the sex we just had.” The thought was enticing, but my loyalty will always be to Lillith, she was all I cared about.
“So is to be a foursome tomorrow?” I playfully japed.
“We'll see, I don't want to give you more than you can handle.” She laughed as we kissed, her body becoming dark, making the turquoise glow in her eyes stand out. “Sleep well my dear, tomorrow is a new day and you'll need your rest.” She vanished, dark tendrils dispersing in every direction and fading away leaving only the sounds of the forest and the dancing light of the torches as company. Exhausted, I made myself comfortable and drifted to sleep, looking forward to what tomorrow would bring.
© Copyright 2014 Nihontopride (nihontopride at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015822-Mistress-of-the-Night-Part-2