*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015832-Red-and-the-Beast
Rated: XGC · Other · Horror/Scary · #2015832
Daily Scream: Something emerging from the fog.
Red Riding Hood left Bo Peep and Boy Blue to their devices by the camp fire. She did not want to watch Bo Peep blow Boy Blue’s horn. She wondered deep into the woods until she realized she could not hear Boy Blue’s heavy breathing and grunting. She tried to get her bearings but discovered a thick fog obstructed her view. She clutched at her heaving bosom as something moved in the fog.

“Hello?” She called out. “Bo Peep? Boy Blue? Are you finished?”

A sinister laugh arose from the fog as a large harry beast on two legs emerged. The moon light reflected in its yellow eyes and off glistening white fangs. It ran a long canine tongue along its wolfish muzzle. Saliva dripped from the corners of its large mouth. It stood two heads taller than her at its full height. Thick, dark fur stretched over a hardened male body. A thick rod of flesh protruded from the fur between its legs. A long wolf’s tail hung behind its legs. The beast gripped its erection with a fur covered hand; tipped with dark, pointed claws.

“Hey, there little Red,” he growled as he stroked his long hard organ. He raised his other hand palm up and crooked his index finger beckoning her to him. “Come.”

Red felt her feet move against her will. She felt her knees bend and found herself kneeling in front of the wolf. One fur covered hand gripped the back of her head while the other guided his inhumanly long cock into her open mouth. The wolf growled with pleasure as he worked his cock in and out. The sounds of his pleasure and the taste of him caused a pool of moisture to form between her thighs. As she found his rhythm he released her head, and gripped the stiff woolen fabric of her dress. As he released a stream of musky semen in her mouth, he ripped the dress in half, leaving her in nothing but her hooded cape. The taste of his release made her wretch. She was used to human seed, which was not quite so bitter. The wolf squatted in front of her, and tilted her chin up with one of his claws.

“That was rather rude,” he chastised. He pushed her onto her back, and buried his muzzle between her legs. “Let’s see how you taste little Red.”

“Oh no!” Red cried. “Please, don’t! I’m…” her protest as the vibration of his snarl against her clit made her gasped in pleasure.

With one lick he discovered her cape was not the only part of her that was red. She was shedding the way human females did at certain times of the month. This would have disgusted any human male, but he found her even tastier. He licked and sucked her, growling in appreciation. She writhed under the assault of his tongue and the vibration of his growls on her most delicate area. When he had drank his fill of her he crawled over her, licking her soft pale flesh, and smearing it with a mixture of blood, saliva, and her juices.

“You’re still a virgin little Red,” he growled in her ear. “I love virgins, especially when they’re bleeding.”

Red turned her head away in shame. This was not how she imagined her first time would be. She wanted a soft bed, candles, and a gentleman. Instead what she got was a dirty forest ground, fog, and a beastly wolf. What did I do to deserve this?

“I’m going to put a wolf pup in you Red,” he promised. “But first…”

She cried out as his large organ spread her virgin flesh. He pumped without regard for her. As he moved she loosened, and moved with him. Her soaked walls tightened and a cry of pleasure escaped her mouth. The cry of pleasure was followed by one of pain as his sharp fangs sunk into the soft pale flesh of her shoulder. He released another torrent of his hot seed inside her clenching flesh. When she went still beneath him he withdrew his fangs and his cock. He lay beside her, wrapped her in her long cape and his large fury arms.

“You’re mine,” he whispered cuddling her limp body against him. He listened to her soft breathing, and felt her quiver in his arms. He stood lifting her, and carried her to his den deep in the forest.

The next night Red awoke in the den of the wolf. She looked up into the yellow eyes of the beast that ravaged her the night before. The corners of her mouth turned up in a wolfish smile. She nuzzled into his fury chest, and caught his nipple between her teeth. They were sharp like his, and with just a bit more pressure she could bite his nipple off. He stroked her head lovingly with his large, fury hand.

“Are you hungry little Red?” He inquired. He gently extracted his nipple from her mouth, and offered a raw leg of lamb in substitute. “You’ll get more out of this.”

Red bit into the raw flesh, growling ferociously as warm blood smeared her mouth. She tore off chunks of raw meat, and allowed her wolf lover to lick the blood from her face. After the meal he mated with her in the proper manner of wolves. As they mated; blonde fur covered Red’s body, her face became that of a wolf, and claws protruded from her fingers and toes. A pair of pointed wolf’s ears sprouted from her head as he pulled her onto her knees, and fondled all six of her fur covered breasts. They both howled in ecstasy as he released inside her for a second time.

Later that evening Jack and Jill found themselves lost in a fog after attempting to fetch a pail of water. Two fur covered animals emerged from the fog, and pounced on the unsuspecting siblings; two became four.

Word Count: 996
© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015832-Red-and-the-Beast