*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015845-Dark-night
by avo
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2015845
This is my first story I hope you like it!
First Story

I feel like I'm drowning, I don't know what I'm doing anymore. Do you know what I mean? You're just doing what everybody else is doing. Well not anymore I thought. I wanted to be different to be someone. I started to think that maybe if I tried really hard that I would maybe mean something to someone. I started with my friends. I wasn't really talking to them anymore like we used to so I organized a sleepover. That night I made popcorn for everyone and when they came I was stressing out. A car stopped before the house. I was trying to convince myself that it would be a great night. A knock on the door. I opened the door but I didnât see who I expected. "Who are you?" "Ow Sarah, don't you remember me?" I was pretty sure that I had never seen the man before. He looked really creepy and I was praying that my friends would arrive quickly. "You really donât remember me, do you?" "Should I?" The man started laughing. I didn't understand what was so funny. "Don't you remember that night? Well maybe you don't you were pretty wasted." Damn, I knew where this was going to. When I go out I always drink too much. I never did something stupid when I was drunk so maybe it wasn't that bad. "I'm sorry but about which night are you talking?""2 weeks ago, it was a Friday night in the club around the corner." "Yeah I remember going there but I have no idea where you are talking about." I remembered that night like it was yesterday. It was the night where Luke and I broke up. I wanted to get drunk so badly 'cause I wanted to forget what had happened. I have no idea what happened after 2am. "You told me about you and your boyfriend, how he broke your heart. We kissed. A lot." I didn't know what to say. The man was like 40 years old. How could I've done something like that? "How did you find where I live?" "You told me to come over when I was lonely 'cause you wanted to be here for me and I think you said something about sex." No, No, No This could not be true I wouldn't say something like that to an older man. I couldn't even think about it. It's just so disgusting. "I think you have the wrong address sir, all respect but I would never say something like that I know I wouldn't say that." "You can't be serious. I know girls like you, you did mean what you said you just don't know it yet." The man started to speak slower and I felt like he was threating me. "Just come here now." Omg he tried to hug me. I was freaking out I tried to get him of but he was too strong. I didnât know what would happen and I was so scared! I heard a voice from behind the man. "Get of her you jerk." I saw the man was surprised. He turned to see who was standing there. It was Lisa my best friend. Thank god she came. The man looked at me. âI will come back and then I will get what I want.â He ran away. Lisa came to me and hugged me so tight I hoped she would never let me go again. We spent the whole night talking and it felt good to have her closer to me but I was really afraid that the man would come back and get me.

© Copyright 2014 avo (avo4you at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015845-Dark-night