*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015950-Life
by joe
Rated: 18+ · Other · Arts · #2015950
What's on my mind
I am not a quiter I'm a survivor. Always have been always will. Natural selection has had its chances insurgents there's even the devil had his moments the conversations with that ungodly being are rough. Addiction been there she's just the Devils vice let me show you a good time and at the end when your down it will be easier for you to give me your soul. The soul does t shine and sin tarnish it is it like brass it loses its glisp and glammer over time. Do we need to polish it and give it TLC to keep it shining like a shrine. Maybe the great Buddha had it right look for inner beauty then you can be a part of humanity. Inner beauty with all the wrong doings on my conscience in my past how do I come to piece with all of that. People have its not impossible nothing is impossible just nearly impassable. The universe is to full of curiosity to be able to say ok ma'am I'm ready you lay take my ticket I'm ready to board the train. Unless your at the right station at the right time.
© Copyright 2014 joe (thompson9191 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2015950-Life