*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2016452-The-truth-as-told-by-Pedophile-Stone
Rated: XGC · Other · Adult · #2016452
A truly written tale of Pedophilic proportions no size 10inch cocks here or impossible...
I am busy but will be updating this tale often as I work long hours so read this small part for now and see if when I contimue to update you will stay for the whole story of Me and my daughter Sophia.

My name is Stone and I am tired of reading how pedophiles are having sex with girls and friends with them taking all of their huge cocks and begging for it. I am tired of all the BS just to get views and readers so I will tell you a true story not one exagerated or even fanciful but an honest look at our world or atleast mine.

Like I said my name is Stone. I have a good home and life. My wife and I have a very beautiful 10year old girl we called Sophia. She is the product of a white mother and hispanic father. Some things are not important for you to know in order to enjoy this story so I will leave them out. What I have put in here is exactly what I want.

My daughter Sophia is 100lbs. Her hair is dark brown going to the small of her back. Her eyes are a dark brown, with small honey flecks in them. She is a tan white with freckles scatterd over the base of her nose and lemon sized mounds where her breasts are. She has dark peach pink colored nipples which trough a flimsy shirt poke out slightly. Each of her nubile round ass cheeks can fit in one of my hands. Her legs are long and lanky scraped at the knees from a recent trip to the park.Her lips are small and pouty when she wants something and boy is that often. Her pussy is bald and pale as that is the way I love my wife and that is the way I keep my daughter.

Now here is a liittle about me. I am 5'10 or so have dark color hair and my cock are you ready for it is I say five inches maybe on a good day. Not big, but enough for my wife and more than enough for my daughter. I weigh about two hundred pounds. So while i am not muscular I am not so fat either.

Well enough I think I will discuss some of the things my sexy little daughter and I have done. The how it started will be thrown in so this will be written as I see fit.

I would like to thank the person who rated me. Thank you now back to the story at hand.

We have this thing we do every friday we call family food night. It involves my wife straight from work going to our local markets and shopping while we get the house cleaned an ready to enjoy a nice time in with food and a movie night. Well me and my daughterdo clean but the focus is not getting everything done but rather our time having a sensual time getting ready.and frolicking around our house.

Every friday after four my daughter gets naked and starts to clean while I watch her going trough it all placing objects here or there bending over letting her pussy slightly spread. I watch slowly getting naked before I pick her up then go into the shower with her of our master bedroom and wash her gently.

I have always been attracted to girls and teens up to a certain age and I have not found anyone who did not recieve any attention from me. The first thing I ever did to my daughter was feeding her my cock while my wife was asleep on the bed on the other side of the crib.

Well haloween was amazing as always. My daughters outfit was ordered from the stripper website which deals in both hoochie and other clothing. I just had to trhow that out there for those who are following my story.

Now my daughter just freshly from the hospital was in her tiny little outfit complete with matching cap and was looking quite peacefully sleeping in her crib. My wife was asleep in our bed not even five feet from where I stood robe open naked over sophia. I had just showered late because while my wife was in pain and uncomfortable from the birth I was at her bec and call so waiting untill she was knocked out on pain killers I finaly had some time for me. Anyway so having been watching my little sleeping angel and her puffy lil red cheeks I picked her up as gently as I could and moved her sucker in hand to the den.

The den of course is my man cave where fast forwarding to the present me and my daughter have played bondage games, watched porn movies,taken naughty pictures, and have had some fun.

In the den I placed my daughter in between my legs while I sat long ways on my couch. I had positioned her on her side and raising my leg I slowly inched her mouth to my now dripping cock and let the tip touch her binky. It was causing her mouth to move which I found very arousing so I grabbed it pulling it out of her mouth and she woke with a start. Well I have things now kicking up my daughter wants her bath so I have to deliver before I put her to bed but I will be back.
© Copyright 2014 tweenmaster (tweenstudios at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2016452-The-truth-as-told-by-Pedophile-Stone