*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2016486-oct-30-bonus
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2016486
almost there.. interview of Protagonist
Bonus: Protagonist Interview ▼





You are a journalist. The story of your novel is complete. Interview your protagonist and ask the following questions:

1. How did the events of your story change you?

2. How is life for you now?






1.          What’s your name? (first and last)

Matilda Major



2.          Marital status (married, divorced, children)?

I have two daughters by my beloved Damion.



3.          Family (parents, siblings, other influential family member)?

I am a twin. My sister is Mercy. We are the granddaughters of Sarah _________, my mother is Matilda Major. She was born in the coven. Sarah dedicated my mother to the craft, my mother dedicated my sister and I until we turned to Christianity.



4.          History/Backstory (education, job, where from)?

I am the church youth organizer.



5.          Characteristics (verbal expressions, habits, objects carried)?

I carry my Bible where ever I go.



6.          If you had a free day and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do?

I would take my young students into the forest to explore God’s creation.



7.          What are you most proud of about your life? (Get an answer to this on a personal as well as a professional level.)

I guess that my proudest moment was when I was asked to teach my first Sunday school class. It was a class full of two year olds. I enjoyed reading them Bible stories.



8.          When you wake up in the morning what’s the first thing you do?

I look toward the ceiling. I have my morning talk with Jesus. I ask him for a good day, and to help me stay away from temptation.



9.          What are you most ashamed of in your life?

I am here in the sanitarium because of burning the coven with my grandmothers and sister inside. I wished that I would have sought God instead of thinking I knew what he wanted me to do.



10.          Do you think you've turned out the way your parents expected?

NO! I killed my both my parents’ mothers, along with my twin sister. Though they come visit me, I know that they believe that there had to be another way to get my family to follow God.



11.          What have you always wanted to do but haven't done? Why?

I always want to have children, but I ended up here.



12.          What is the worst thing that's happened in your life? What did you learn from it?

Finding out who my family was. When I found out that my grandmother was a witch, my mother and father grew up practicing witchcraft, I went into radical Christianity.



13.          Tell me about your best friend. How did you meet? What do you like about this person? What do they like about you?

My best friend was Rev Dallas. He was the most reliable person in my life other than my parents. He always praised me about my loyalties.



14.          What would you like it to say on your tombstone? Mary- witch no more

Meet me on Heaven’s shore



15.          Describe your ideal mate. If you found the ideal mate would you want to marry?

If I am released while I am young enough, I would like to marry a traveling preacher. I loved to hear Rev Dallas tell his stories of healing and salvation during his stay as a homeless spokesman of God.



16.          What is your greatest fear?

I have to pray to be released of my fear that my Grandmother will be allowed to testify of my terrible deed on judgment day.



17.          When you’re driving down the road, what music do you listen to?

I never learned to drive, but I love to here a good hym without instruments.



18.          How do you feel about your life right now? What, if anything, would you like to change?

I am lonely for my sister. I would love to have spent more time in prayer instead of panicking and killing the most important people in my life.



19.          What makes you angry?

I have learned not to give into anger. I pray for patience everyday. I would not be able to reach people that need me if I get angry.



20.          What is your favorite breakfast?

I don’t remember much about living in the coven, but I do remember Grandma Anna and Grandma Sarah coming and cooking fried apples, buttermilk biscuits, and the smell of fresh butter filled the house. I can sometime still smell the fragrance in my sleep.



21.          What do you want to avoid?

I know that God’s word is not black and white. I took a verse and created a sin equal to the witchcraft that I hated so much.



22.          What flaw must you overcome?

I hear the screams of the coven population every night. I grandmothers yelling my name. They were calling for me to help them. I can still see my only and twin sister’s face melt off as she refused to repent. I will never be left alone by those images.




Questions found

http://www.deniserobbins.com/articles_characterscometolife.html

© Copyright 2014 Ida_Matilda_Wright Help (writing_life at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2016486-oct-30-bonus