*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2016588-A-Private-Showing
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Adult · #2016588
A couple has a bit of fun in a theater.
Private Showing


By Azralon Whitewind




         The clock ticked away, each minute seeming like an eternity as the leopard watched the clock. "God this is boring", Marcus thought as he spot swept the theatre's lobby rug for the 12th time that evening. It wasn't that the job was bad. The pay was good and he got the hours that he wanted, but it sucked having nobody to talk with on the night shift.

         Just as he sat down and closed his eyes to try and take a quick nap, a light tapping on the glass entrance doors made him snap to attention. "Damn kids", Marcus muttered as he left the office, prepared to give the same speech he always did to loitering kids. However, when he saw the orange-furred adonis standing outside the door, he was at a loss for words.

         There stood Leon, in cut-off jean shorts, a sleeve-less white tanktop, and carrying a large pizza box. "Delivery for a bored, sexy leopard", the fox said as Marcus opened the door, grinning widely. "Didn't you have work tonight, hun?", Marcus asked as Leon sauntered towards the ticket counter, seductively swishing his hips as he walked. After setting the box down, Leon turned and smiled disarmingly at the leopard. "I played hooky", he said with a sly grin. "Now, should we have an appetizer?", the fox asked, winking at Marcus as he approached him and placed a paw on the leopard's crotch, gently kneading his balls and feeling Marcus's member twitch and harden under his ministrations. Leon gently pushed the leopard up against the wall behind the ticket counter, licking his lips in anticipation.

         Marcus leaned against the wall, his eyes closed, hearing the zipper of his pants fall and feeling his cargo pants being pulled down to his ankles, followed by the heat of the fox's breath on his shaft as Leon's wet tongue snaked out, lapping and sucking hungrily at his furred orbs. After a few minutes, Leon looked up and smiled at the leopard's content face and his twitching  member, as hard and erect as a flag pole. "Well, it looks like the appetizer is ready", the fox said. "But, what about th...", Marcus's words trailed off as he felt Leon's wet, warm muzzle close around his shaft, deepthroating him and sucking hard as he massaged his balls.

         After about five minutes, the leopard's member began to pulse rapidly, causing Leon to deepthroat him as far as was possible. Moments later, Marcus let out a loud growl as he grabbed the fox's head, holding it in place as he thrust a couple more times before spraying copious amounts of his seed into his lover's muzzle and down his throat. As his climax receded, Leon licked the leopard clean and then stood, smiling.

         "So tell me, hon", Leon asked as he helped Marcus to his feet, "wasn't that better than any midnight premiere?". Marcus nodded with jaw-splitting grin as they began eating the pizza the fox brought with him. An hour later, Marcus killed the lights and locked the theatre doors, then walked hand in hand with Leon to his vehicle, speeding off towards their apartment for some much needed rest.

         But little did marcus know, the main attraction was still to come...



© Copyright 2014 Rayne Alexander Summers (azralon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2016588-A-Private-Showing