*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2017815-Untitled-A-quick-peek
Rated: 13+ · Draft · Fanfiction · #2017815
For your opinion for it. Is it boring, good, or need some improve.
Hello, my name is Eryka Presley. I have long brown hair and light brown eyes though . I was born and raised in Memphis with my single mother, Eurrika, and my sister Eryelle. We are all dark brown and light brown African-Americans. We have a hyper pit named Molly. I go to Whitehaven High School where Eryelle graduted last year(or this year) as a freshman. I am fourteen by the way. I am not pretty like the other girls in my school; I am pretty thick with big boobs for me to wear 'grandma' bras and extra large shirts. I enjoyed watching Youtube when I always have a bad day. I got many inspires by the Youtubers while watching them playing video games and making me laughing. I began to be a Youtuber; however, I never got any subscribers so I gave up.
Today at Southern California, I went to the Vidcon with Eryelle. It was sunny day. I felt excitement for this place since it will help me from being sad. I had never been here before and I wished I will be here. It was so fucking huge that it would take up one million people in here. People were crowded where the borders are at. Video games were everywhere, I felt like I am in heaven.
"Hey, sister! Look over there!" Eryelle exclaimed, pointing over to the left side of of the room. I noticed there was a man with brown hair and bread. He was wearing a shirt with a pink 'M' letter. Everyone was surrounded me with autographs in their hand. Calling his name, "Markilper! Markilper! Markilper!" Oh my god. MARKILPER IS OVER HERE! Eryelle squealed in a fangirl way. However, I didn't. I was blushing very heavily. I love him since I met him. He was so funny that it made me smile.

"Hey, Eryka. How about you go up there and talk to him?" Eryelle ordered me with a grin.

"What?!" I said with shock, staring at her brown eyes. "I am not going up there to talk to him for you son of bitch!"-my voice changed into a quiet tone- "It is weird."

"Come on. I know you want to." Eryelle teased me while pinching my cheeks. I was blushing even heavier that I was mixed red and dark brown.

I sighed and agreed with her orders. I walked over to the crowded fangirls who was trying to get his attention. My heart was pounding at a fast rate. When I was finally faced by him, he noticed me and gave a generous smile.

© Copyright 2014 littleMolly (frenchlittle at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2017815-Untitled-A-quick-peek