*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2018528-Tribute
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2018528
Candy and Kel
HEY! Where you think you going Candy?” He said. “I’m leaving I don’t want to be here with you anymore.” Candy explained. “Where you going to go huh? You can’t make without me,” he said. He got close to her and began to whisper in her ear. “I made you who you are you nothing without me and I will break you,” he said. Candy sat there in silence for minute and busted out in a loud cry as if someone was killing her. Candy had been with Kel since she was sixteen she knew any and everything he had ever did on the block. See Kel had owned a little place called the “Tribute”. It was jumping everybody knew about it, he had owned it for four years now. Candy saw bring the club from rags to riches it was the hottest club in town. When he first met Candy she was young but body like a woman her mom her out her house so Kel took her in but little did she know Kel was going to make her work. She was young so Kel figured since he bout to open up a club he might as well have strippers and he wanted Candy to be his main stripper and also his main girl. “Look Candy you been with me for a long period of time why all of sudden you want to leave,” he said. “Kel I’m just tired of this I want us to live a better life something different,” Candy said. “We will but not now so get over it you know what my plan is but its taken a little longer than I though,” he said. “Well I’m leaving,” she said. He grabbed her by her arm. “You not leaving,” he said.
© Copyright 2014 CarolynShantae (carolynshantae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2018528-Tribute