*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2019044-Into-the-wizards-tent
Rated: 18+ · Other · Dark · #2019044
Anecdotal recitation of a journey to another world.
      The particles flew up into the vacuum of the soul. The slid into the porous walls and began to work their dimensional-warping magic. About thirty minutes in, my vessel had began to detach itself from my grip. Traveling further and further away from me as confusion started to settle in. The ship had gained the properties of perhaps rubber or another material of equal malleability. As the feet of this ship started to lose the ability of locomotion, my surroundings started to dissipate and morph into something almost sinister, and equally mysterious.

It was almost as if perception had been pulled out of this dimension and took on multiple layers of different, only slightly similar outer ones. Floating from place to place, my mind drifted into obscure places where the environments were made up, in part, of bizarre concepts and other wordy geometric shapes. Deeper and deeper my mind and soul seemed to travel through this dimensional worm hole, while on Earth, a Meal was prepared for my consumption. Upon it's arrival to my immediate reach, The world around me became shallow and deep simultaneously.

A mystical connotation covered the entirety of my outside perception. I knew strange things were happening on the outside. Wizards were battling dragons using magic and knowledge gained from maybe a 6th or 7th dimension. The candle in front of me glowed with an intense aura, not unlike the ones levitating slightly around the other bodies in the room. Was I performing a mental incantation of protection subconsciously? I ate the food as if it were only just a part of the ritual taking place. My mouth was instantly filled with delight and rich flavors beyond boundaries. The Mystical tent I was currently in was only the beginning layer of this tunnel I have apparently entered.

At this point in time, no. I cant continue that sentence. It doesn't belong anymore. I have now entered time outside of time. I am now observing myself observing me observing my environment. I am inside the inside of the inside. I have completely disintegrated from my body and mind. My vessel is fully anesthetized perhaps laying on a bed or floor. My mind is doing everything in its mental power to grab onto even a fragment of reality. I have entered the multi verse. It is both nostalgic and unknown to me. Physical objects are now as gigantic as they are tiny. Stereoscopic vision is no longer possible. The perception of depth is altered to the point where I am both myself, and the objects surrounding me.

I manage to turn music on as an anchor for myself. It is electronic music. The tone is incredibly low and the sound appears to be coming from a source beyond the computer. It seems the computer is actually only channeling the source, and is not the source itself. The landscape is now completely dark. I feel I am reaching the pre-agreed upon destination. It feels memetic and specific, I close my eyes and experience no change in what I am looking at. Out of seemingly nothing, a mountain of indescribable color begins forging itself in front of me, My body is gone, my mind is gone, I am only experiencing this happening. I am this happening. Beautiful complex geometry presents itself to me in a series of linking scenarios or episodes. The euphoria is beyond possible.

I realize that I am the creator in this universe. I do my best to perform my best as both designer and builder. The world I create is devoid of humans, Only myself and the soul of my other. I applaud my ability to pull this other soul into the reality I myself am presently in. This bliss and euphoria is lived for lifetimes and lifetimes. This is the z- axis of conceptual reality. Not hyper reality or sub reality. My mind is flashed with visions of myself as a child soul. Growing more self aware and confident. Slowly this past version of myself catches up to the current me and I am ready to begin self integration. I gain the power of speech and ask If I am me. If I am Andrew. Who is Andrew? Am i me? Is me myself?

I finally manage to pull myself back into this world And regain control of my mind and body. I am incredibly dissociated and completely lacking the ability to tell time, feel temperatures, pain, and separate outlines. This lasts a few more hours until I achieve full integration. This journey is the farthest I have personally embarked. It is both difficult and easy. Lacking any importance, yet revealing everything that will ever matter in that fleeting moment.

© Copyright 2014 ajabsen (metaninja at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2019044-Into-the-wizards-tent