*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2019222-CHANCE-TO-WIN-WIN-WIN
Rated: E · Bulletin · Contest · #2019222
A contest and prize marketing advertisement.
Hi there!

This is Kevin Dean the author of the novels The Chronicles Of Thorne and Wormward Asylum and I would like a brief minute of your time to tell you that I have a plan to get me into the bestsellers spot on Amazon.com and Kindle but I’m going to need your help. Yes that’s right YOU!



If you know about or have read about The Chronicles Of Thorne on google or anywhere on the internet then you would know that we are very close to the release of the sequel but I have decided to try and get the first book as far up the bestsellers charts as I can first and that dosen’t just happen overnight so here’s what I need from you.

There is no give without give in this offer so The Chronicles Of Thorne will be reduced in price by an entire $17 for the duration of this contest.



I will be giving away prizes to not one but TWO testimonials that are left on The Chronicles Of Thorne Amazon page. What does that mean? Well it means that if you buy a copy of The Chronicles Of Thorne for only $3 and write a review about it and leave the review on Amazon you will go into the draw to win one of the following prizes:

A $200 gift card for you to use anywhere in the world and a FREE copy of Wormward Asylum and.

A $100 gift card for you to use anywhere in the world.



But this contest is only for The Chronicles Of Thorne and it expires on December 20th so get in now and buy your copy of one of the most modern era vampire action novels you will ever read. This is a one hundred page book for only $3 and you get a full 64 page novella Wormward Asylum which retails for $12 for FREE.

I am known for my honesty but you may ask how can this guy be trusted?



Well I will make a video and draw the testimonials out of a bucket while you watch and they will be randomized to assure that the winners are selected at that very time and by random. I will also have the gift cards with me in the video with the money loaded on them and the proof of purchase so you know how much money is on the card then I will send you the gift cards and Wormward Asylum but remember the only way you can go into this draw is if you BUY a copy of The Chronicles Of Thorne from Kindle.



I am asking for your help to make me a best selling author with great interest for you as this deal is a no risk venture that only has a great outcome for both of us. So that’s it! Thank you so much for reading the email and deciding to help Thorne on his way to best seller status and I will be checking the sales and testimonials between now and December 20th and the winner will be drawn on December 21st 2014.



Yours truly,

Kevin Dean

© Copyright 2014 Kevin Dean (kevindean19 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2019222-CHANCE-TO-WIN-WIN-WIN