*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2019748-Menage-Under-the-Mistletoe
Rated: XGC · Other · Erotica · #2019748
Housemates do more than just kiss under the mistletoe
Lynn stood on a ladder in the foyer attempting to nail mistletoe to the ceiling. She secured the nail with a few taps of the hammer. As she climbed down the ladder she backed into a hard male body. A pair of masculine arms wrapped around her, and a bearded chin nuzzled her neck.

“Santa, you’re early,” Lynn giggled. She looked up into Craig’s blue eyes. “Craig! You’re home early!”

“Yes, the musician I was working with finished recording his album early.” Craig ran his wet tongue up the length of Lynn’s smooth neck. He shook with laughter when she quivered in his arms. “Have you been a good girl this year?”

“Oh no,” Lynn giggled. “I’ve been living with two men, and sharing beds with both of them, sometimes both at once.”

“What a naughty girl,” Craig teased. He urged her back up the ladder until her ass was just above his face. He reached up under her short black skirt, and gripped the thin strings of her white, lacy G-string. He pulled them down to reveal the smooth damp flesh between her thighs. Since they lived in San Diego it was not uncommon for winter to be mild. Craig stretched up and lapped at the smooth folds of her sex.

“Craig!” Lynn exclaimed. She gripped the sides of the ladder as she endured the gentle ravishing of his tongue. Her grip tightened as he suckled on her clit. He flicked his tongue back and forth over the sensitive bud between his lips. “God, Craig, if I cum I’ll fall!”

Craig gripped her thighs, and continued to lick and suck her clit. Lynn gasped with pleasure, but continued to beg to get off the ladder. Craig ceased his oral torment, and assisted her down.

“I just wanted to kiss you under the mistletoe,” Craig sighed. He moved the ladder aside and pulled her against him. “Is David home?”

“Oh yes, he’s down stairs messing around on his computer,” Lynn sighed.

“He hasn’t really felt the Christmas spirit since his wife died,” Craig frowned. “So, he left you up here to brave this ladder and hang the mistletoe by yourself?”

“He doesn’t know I’m doing any of this,” Lynn admitted. “It was supposed to be a surprise. Tom delivered the tree.”

Tom was one of the Zoologists who worked with Lynn at the San Diego Zoo. Craig looked in the living room to find a large full green Christmas tree secured into a tree stand, which was covered by a white tree skirt decorated with brilliant red poinsettias. The tree gave off the distinctive scent of fresh pine. Craig turned and offered Lynn a slow smile. They both turned toward the basement when they heard David making his way up the stairs. The basement door opened and David emerged in a pair of blue jeans and a t-shirt. He surveyed the scene of Craig and Lynn in the foyer. Craig pointed up at the ceiling above Lynn’s head, indicating the mistletoe. David smiled and walked up to Lynn.

“What have you been up to?” David inquired. He leaned down, and pressed parted lips to hers. He teased the tip of her tongue with his own. He cupped the back of her neck, and deepened the kiss when her lips parted on a soft moan. David released her mouth, and stepped back. “Why didn’t you tell me you wanted to hang mistletoe?”

“I didn’t want to bother you,” Lynn murmured.

“You should see what she did to the living room.” Craig motioned to the other room.

David’s jaw slackened at the sight of the tree and tree skirt. He knelt and touched the shimmering material of the skirt. Crocheted, he realized. He rejoined Lynn and Craig under the mistletoe. He gave Lynn another kiss full of passion and reverence.

“I wish you would’ve asked for my help,” David whispered. “Thank you so much for this.”

“Wait until it gets dark,” Lynn smiled. “Then you’ll really see something.”

“I have an idea of what we could do to pass the time,” Craig winked.

He pulled a fluffy velour blanket from the back of the couch, and laid it under the mistletoe. The two men eased Lynn down on the soft red blanket, and lay on either side of her. They each gripped the hem of her velvet green sleeveless turtle neck and pulled it up to reveal an emerald green shimmering bra. Lynn unclipped the front hook, and offered a breast to each of her lovers. She sighed with pleasure as two sets of lips closed around her sensitive nipples. As the men suckled they licked slowly over the hardening buds. Lynn moaned, ran her fingers through their hair, and squirmed with pleasure. Each of them gripped one of her thighs and spread them apart. Their hands rubbed their way up to her wet folds. They stroked their fingers through the wetness eliciting soft moans of pleasure from her. Lynn felt a set of fingers slip inside her flexing hole, which she was pretty sure were David’s. His thumb worked circles around her clit while his fingers pumped inside her causing her juices to squish out. The wetness ran down her smooth taint, and puddled on the blanket. She gasped in surprise when she felt another set of fingers probe her anus. She glanced at David who pumped his fingers a bit faster inside her tightening pussy, and then at Craig who smiled mischievously as he circled his fingers around her anus.

“Craig, what are you…?” Her words were swallowed in a moan as he slipped his juice soaked fingers inside her puckered anus. Her cheeks flushed, and she tried not to look at either of them. She wanted to say she didn’t like having Craig’s fingers in her anus, but it actually felt good. She flinched when she felt Craig’s lips at her ear.

“What’s wrong?” Craig inquired. He moved his fingers in and out of her anus to the rhythm of David’s fingers in her pussy. “Are you not enjoying?”

“I…” Lynn began.

“It’s ok to like what I’m doing,” Craig assured her. “Do you like what I’m doing?”

“Yes,” Lynn breathed. She felt both sets of inner muscles tighten. “I’m gonna…” again her words were swallowed by moans of ecstasy.
When her body went still both of her lovers removed their fingers. They each put an arm around her. She felt their hardened erections on her thighs through their pants. “That was… um… different.”

“I’m sorry if I hurt you,” Craig whispered. He pressed his lips to her cheek until she turned her head to look at him. “I just wanted to try something new.”

“It didn’t hurt,” Lynn said. “I just wasn’t expecting… I mean… I never…”

Craig shushed her and pressed his lips to hers. “I won’t do it again if you don’t want me to.”

“I wouldn’t mind it,” Lynn admitted. She turned her head to David. “Did you know he was going to do that?”

“No,” David smiled. “I thought he would just slip his fingers in with mine.”

“I thought about that,” Craig admitted, “but I really wanted to try something new.”

“I believe I owe you each an orgasm,” Lynn offered. She stroked both of their bulges through their pants. Both of them groaned when she cupped their balls. She heard the rasping of unzipping in stereo, and felt two long shafts flop onto her thighs. “You naughty boys went commando!”

“If you don’t mind I’d like to try something else.” Craig slid his pants off his hips, positioned Lynn so that she faced David, and dipped his hard shaft inside her wet sex. More juice squished out as he entered, and splashed his balls and her thighs. “Oh, baby, you’re so wet.”

“Uh-huh,” was all Lynn could manage. She made a sound of bereavement when he slipped out of her. She cried out in shock when Craig’s long wet shaft slid slowly into her “virgin” anus. It did not hurt, but it did feel awkward in a good way. Her cheeks burned, and she lowered her gaze to avoid David’s eyes.

“Am I hurting you?” Craig inquired. He cupped her chin, and turned her head to look at him.

“No,” Lynn whimpered. She stared up at him through her lashes. She squeaked when David teased her pussy with the crown of his cock. She grunted when he slid inside her. The double penetration made for a tight fit at first.

“Are you alright?” David inquired. This was new for him too. “Should I pull out for now?”

“No,” Lynn smiled. “Just give me a moment to adjust.”

They lay motionless until Lynn nodded her ascent. David moved first; pumping slowly. Craig joined in matching David’s rhythm. More juice squished out of her as David moved soaking balls and thighs. They became a tangle of limbs; six hands stroking and groping as the men continued thrusting into Lynn. David and Craig dropped open mouth kisses on Lynn’s sweat soaked flesh. Their tongues licked at her smooth salty flesh. Lynn moaned and screamed as her lovers continued to pleasure her. The rhythm of their thrusts increased as their arousal built into hot waves of desire.

“I can’t take much more,” David warned. “I’m about too…”

“Me too,” Craig agreed.

Lynn wriggled in anticipation. This was definitely a new experience. Both of her holes tightened around the thick rods of flesh pumping into her. Both men pushed deep inside her, hot streams of semen filled her, and flowed down her thighs when her lovers pulled out.

“This blanket is going to need to be washed,” Lynn giggled.

“It’s dry clean only,” David informed her.

“That means someone will see this?” Lynn gasped. Her cheeks heated at the idea of a stranger seeing the dried stains of semen and female juices.

“Don’t worry,” Craig assured her. “I have a cleaner who believes in discretion.”

Lynn breathed a sigh of relief, and attempted to free herself from the tangle of her lovers' arms. They both tightened their embrace around her.

“Where are you going, sweetheart?” Craig inquired.

“I’m going to get cleaned up and changed,” Lynn answered. She freed herself, got to her feet, and moved to the bottom of the stairs. “I wouldn’t mind company.”

Both men removed their pants, socks, and shoes, and followed her up the stairs. Lynn stripped off her clothes when she reached the bathroom, and turned on the water to fill a tub big enough for four adults. Craig and David joined her after discarding their clothes in their bedrooms. All three of them climbed into the tub, and took turns washing each other. It was dark by the time they were all washed and dressed.

“Let’s sit on the front porch for a bit,” Lynn suggested. She waited until both men were out on the dark porch, and then flipped the switch that illuminated the white Christmas lights Tom and Alice spent the day stringing. She stepped out onto the porch to applause and affirmations of how wonderful and thoughtful she was. David and Craig each pulled her in for a warm embrace and a passionate kiss.

“This has been the best Christmas in a long time,” David admitted, “Thank you Lynn for reminding me how wonderful this time of year is.”

“And just think,” Craig sighed. “Christmas is still a week away. It’s going to be hard to top all of this.”

“Help me decorate that monster in there,” Lynn laughed gesturing to the tree in the living room, and we’ll call it even.”

“I love you, Lynn.” David pulled her in for another hug.

“I love you too.” Craig joined them for a group hug.

“I love you both,” Lynn smiled up at them.


Word Count: 2,000
© Copyright 2014 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2019748-Menage-Under-the-Mistletoe