*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2019777-Giving-what-you-need-Chapter-One
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2019777
Fanfiction of Raven and Beast Boy from the Teen Titans. Romance.
                It was a pleasant, normal morning. Raven was sipping the same herbal tea she drank every single morning, that is if she's able to.

But life... doesn't always remain the same. Since the trip in Japan, after Robin and Starfire confessed their feelings about each other, they were officially a couple now. Bumblebee and Cyborg seems to have a relationship more than being friends, they always try to find opportunities to hang out with each other. Kid Flash and Jinx always obviously have affections towards one another. The other Titans all were either having a relationship or fallen in love before. All but Raven. Sure, she had a crush on Malchior before, but it wasn't a real relationship. He didn't love her back, he had just been using her. He lied to her. Toyed with her feelings. Malchior had used her, like a simple key to his door of freedom. Malchior stole her heart and ripped it into pieces in the end. After that incident, the dark sorceress was ensure by herself that she'll never experience the love, the care... Like everyone else. She was a half-demon. A girl with extremely death-like pale skin. She was destined to help Trigon, destroying the world and bring suffer to the ones around her. A girl having a cold, strange personality which often scare people.

              The alarm split her away from her thoughts. She poured her now cold tea into the sink and wait for the others. Robin was the first to rush in to the common room. The leader's fingers tapped on the keyboard with an amazing speed. Soon, the rest of the Teen Titans came. "Adonis." Robin hissed through gritted teeth. "That dude again!?" Beast Boy huffed through his nose. "Yeah, we're gonna have loads of fun." Raven said with heavy sarcasm. "We better start movin', he's robbing a bank. Titans, GO!"

                  When the Teen Titans arrived at the scene,major destruction was clearly seen. The building was practically ripped apart. The main door bursts open with people screaming and running through it, followed by a hysterically laughing Adonis. "Well, well, well... Isn't it the Teen Titans?!" He grinned even harder and put his hands on his rather hard waist. "Titans, move!" Robin shouted out his command as Adonis pulled out several lampposts out from the tar ground and threw them towards his opponents like they were just some soft pillows. Beast Boy morphed into a fly, dodging the attacks while Raven simply used her powers to block the blow and tossed the lampposts back. Starfire flew over them and threw starbolts towards Adonis which his suit protected his body from them. "Adonis will not fail today!" Adonis shouted, throwing more stuff at the Titans which knocked everyone, except the empath, unconscious. 

                  Raven shot more blasts of dark energy towards him. This furiated the strong criminal and he pulled Raven down and smashed her by her two slim legs. "Argh..." Raven rubbed her forehead and attempted to stand up. But before she know it, Adonis pinned her down to the marble floor, like a cat and sure he does it well, since he was purring like one too. "You know, Raven... You're really beautiful." Adonis looked at her, saying with a sickening sweet voice. "What do you see in me? People like Starfire are way more attractive than a dark, creepy girl." She spat, covering the fact that she remembered the first time Beast Boy called her creepy and she felt her heart splitting apart. She didn't know why but she did.  "Oh... You might not know it, but you're way more attractive than you think. And... I'm sure you'll taste as sweet as I have always imagine." Raven struggled as she drank in Adonis' torture. She struggled even more as she felt his strong grip got even tighter. All of a sudden, she felt Adonis' warm lips upon hers. It was rough, full of lust and Raven didn't enjoy it at all. Fixing her arms to the ground with bent iron sticks, Adonis prying his hands away from their original places. But that wasn't the finish of it.

                  Raven's mind was filled of horror and couldn't concentrate. She felt Adonis' firm hands roaming over her body. Her hair, her cheek, her neck, her chest... These touches all sent shivers up her spine. For the first time of her life, she wanted to scream to the top of her lungs.

© Copyright 2014 Emily Peterson (colourflame at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2019777-Giving-what-you-need-Chapter-One