*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2019842-Ramblings-of-me
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Other · Other · #2019842
Something i wrote after 27 hours awake.
The truth, A collective agreement upon that which is real. Reality, A collection of sensory data collected by a flawed and biased mind. If reallity is perception based, and now matter how much agreement there is, then how can the truth be more than a collective dream?

Reality itself the figment of the masses. Yet in this world one has only it's own mind, so what does the truth matter to an individual? Perception is reality, truth is a colective perception, any perception is unique. Each individual in the mass illusion has a personal illusion unto himself. None of this is real. None of this can be less than real. For if each person were to believe that their "reallity" is false, then that perception becomes reallity. And if the masses were to come to this conclusion then this false reality would become truth. Then the masses, as the masses do, would press onto the individual the new false truth. If the whole world believes what is wrong, does that make reality false? If reallity is false, does that make it any less real? And if the masses are wrong, does that make their wrong truth any less real? Religion, Ideals, Politics, Society, and the human mind. all based on false truths, and true falsehoods. Reallity is a lie and the truth is there is no truth, yet we still cannot escape falsehood and illusion. But our own minds refuse to accept that reallity cannot exist, because it does exist. We are real, yet our reallity isn't. There is no truth, yet we seek it, always, without fail. So when you see, hear, smell, feel, taste, or think something that is not real, how do you know? Can you ever know? Can anything ever be known?

And is my false story any less real for being fiction? It is percieved, understood, felt, known, and has a truth to it,now.
© Copyright 2014 Paradox (deadkingblue at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2019842-Ramblings-of-me