*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2020011-Revenge
Rated: 18+ · Short Story · Contest · #2020011
Ivy gets her revenge on being bullied

Word count: 986

Revenge



Ivy has waist-length ebony black hair which she loves to wear in intricate styles. Her favourite one is to wrap some hair in her hand and twist it around and around then loops it, to attach it with black barrettes. She will continue to do this until her whole head is covered in her design she creates herself. Her eyes are hazel and sparkle when she smiles. Her heart-shaped face has smooth porcelain skin and her full red lips are the envy of every woman. Looking in her mirror, she draws a purple heart on her left cheek which she does every morning; she wears this heart like a birthmark. She is wearing her favourite outfit which is a purple fitted t-shirt with a black skirt that comes just above the knee. Her black fish net stockings have purple ribbons down the sides, a creation she added herself. She would like to be a fashion designer someday. She finishes the outfit off with black four-inch heels.

Ivy's favourite place is the attic especially since the sighting of the girl in the mirror. She also goes there when she feels sad. She carries so much sadness within herself. One way she has found to cope with her feelings is to create dolls of all the people that cause her pain. She has made a doll of all the members of her immediate family and some of the kids at school. Every time someone hurts her, she will come to the attic and pick up the appropriate doll and work out her anger. Sometimes she takes scissors to cut them up or she will stab them with the scissors. After she is done, she will always sew them back together so they are ready for the next time. She has been feeling lately that the dolls are not enough. There are some girls at school who will not stop being mean to Ivy. They pull her hair, make fun of her outfits, and call her names. Ivy starts to plan her revenge. She uses the dolls as a way to plan what should happen to them.

The voices she hears are happening more often and they say, "Ivy, you do not need your brother. It is time to take care of him."

Part of Ivy does not want to obey while another part of her wants to. She cannot help it and gets up walking to the kitchen. Opening the drawer she pulls out a knife and looking around to make sure no one will see her; she walks back upstairs to the bedroom beside hers. She stands outside the door with the knife in her hand when she realizes that she can't hurt her brother. Running to her bedroom door, opening it, and slamming the door shut, she collapses on her bed. She proceeds to cut herself, making slashes on her thighs, hoping to get rid of the feeling that she wants to hurt her brother. As she is sitting there, an idea forms about what she should do. She picks her purse up off the floor, puts the knife inside and she notices her scissors on her dresser. Picking them up she puts them inside her purse. Running out if her room and racing down the stairs she cannot wait to get to Meagan's house which is five houses down the street.

Standing on the porch Ivy rings the doorbell. Megan opens the door and asks Ivy with a smug look, "What are you doing here, weirdo?"

"I am your worst nightmare." She pushes Megan down in her hallway and closes the front door. She continues to say, "I hope you are home alone because I really do not want to have witnesses see what I am doing to you. I am going to do to you what you have done and threatened to do to me."

The smug look turned into and Megan stuttered, "Whhaat arrre yooouu tttallkkinnnggg abbbouuut?"

"You already know. I do not have to explain myself to you."

Ivy grabs Megan by the hair and takes the scissors out of her purse. She begins by cutting off her perfect blond hair in big chunks. When she is done, Ivy grabs Megan by the arm and drags her into the living room. Throwing her on the floor by the coffee table, Ivy grabs some rope she sees on the floor and ties her hand down on the table.

In a broken voice, Megan begs, "I am sorry, Ivy. I will not bother you again, I promise. Please let me go."

Ivy looks Megan in the eye and says, "I will let you go when I am done. Yesterday you told me that if I did not stop designing my hair then you would break every one of my fingers so I could not do anything with my hair. Guess, what is coming next, Megan?"

"Noooooo. Ivy please, I did not mean it. Plea..."

"I am in control now." She takes the knife out of her purse and raises it high in the air, with one fluent motion she cuts off three of Megan's fingers at her knuckle.

Ivy didn't hear someone walking through the front door and proceeded to the living room. As Megan's mom walked into the living room and saw Ivy with a knife. There was no thought just action in Megan's mom. Ivy heard a noise and turned around to see Megan's mom attempting to tackle her except she made contact with the knife in the stomach. Shock is seen all over her face as she falls to the floor still attempting to get to Ivy.

The mom was not part of the plan and Ivy ran out the house. She ran and ran and ran. The voices began to get louder and louder. She collapsed when she couldn't run no more and everything went black.



© Copyright 2014 TJ Marie (snow_hawk at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2020011-Revenge