*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2020054-The-End
by avo
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2020054
Just a story

The end

I'm going to do is.

I can't handle it anymore. It's just over. I open the door to my room and go inside. I don't know how but I need to stop this. People are getting hurt because of me. I'm getting hurt because of other people. This isn't how it's supposed to be. I can't be this sad at this age. I think I did some very stupid things in this 14years. I really messed up with a lot of people. Maybe is should go. I told my friends that I loved them. They know I'm not doing this to hurt them. Everything is ready, I'm ready. I just need to write some letters to very important persons. My best friend needs to know how important she is for me and how much I love her and the guy I wanted to love needs to know how I feel about him. After that it's time for me to go. The knife is there. There is a sad song on my Ipod. This is the perfect moment. I think tonight is the end. I'm just done. Should I call someone and tell her the truth? I don't think that's a good idea 'cause maybe they can convince me to not do this and I need to do this. If I don't do it tonight I will regret it every other night when I feel bad. This will be MY end.

Goodbye world that fucked me up.

Goodbye room where I cried so many times.

Goodbye house where I never felt safe.

Goodbye radio that played music that made me feel a little better.

Goodbye people that I love.

Goodbye people that I hate.

Goodbye life that I never wanted to live.

© Copyright 2014 avo (avo4you at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2020054-The-End