*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2020157-Chocolate-Oatmeal-in-a-Blender
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2020157
Recipe for Smoothie
I got home from Uni on Wednesday night, and Thursday morning, Sis and Mom took me to the gym they signed up for while I was gone. Over the summer I found a super yummy Banana and Oats smoothie recipe, and I planned to make that before hitting the gym on Thursday, but I realized I hadn't planned ahead and soaked/froze the necessary ingredients. I went online to see if I could find another recipe that didn't need prepping, and what I found seemed yummy but I didn't have all the ingredients. I substituted a bit of this and that, and I ended up with a very yummy Chocolate Banana and Oats Smoothie.



Recipe:



2 bananas

Coconut milk

vanilla extract

3 heaping spoonfuls oats - I used raw Quaker's Oats meant for oatmeal

Dark Chocolate chips



Peel and break apart one banana and put it into the blender. Pour in the milk as you wish. I like mine thick, so I put in just enough to cover the first banana. Put in the second peeled banana and add in the oats. Put in the chocolate as you wish and add a bit of vanilla extract. Blend until smooth, and enjoy! *Bigsmile*



It's like Chocolate Oatmeal in a blender! *Delight*
© Copyright 2014 Dragon is hiding (flamebreather at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2020157-Chocolate-Oatmeal-in-a-Blender