*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2020167-reality
Rated: E · Short Story · Drama · #2020167
reality an life story
Life? I hate it. Why? Because, its gay. This Generation is so messed up, you can't even have real true friends anymore. Everyone is two faced, smoking weed, drinking, going to parties and getting shit faced, even young girls losing there v-card. Most teens don't even have goals for themselves in life. That couple over there? yeah, they're expecting and don't have the first clue of what to do. They're parents kicked them out, they have no job, they can't take care of a baby with that kind of life. How in the world could you be so selfish to bring an innocent child into the world with the parents that are low life, no job teens..

Guys are callin girls hoes sayin they ain't loyal, well thats not entirely true. For one, they should not be calling girls hoes at all, and two, guys aren't always loyal themselves, its not just girls.



                    People say life isn't fare, well no, it's not. But people could make it that way. People need to understand that you can't just go around judging someone when you dont know them. That girl over there that you called fat? She starves herself, the boy you called a no life loser just because he sits in the back in class and doesn't talk? His Dad just died.. That girl you called a loner who wears hoodies all the time? She has scars shes scared to show. Shes scared no guy will ever love her. So stop judging someone because your not any better.



                    Have you ever wondered why people are so quiet all the time? Or do you just assume. They could have family problems going on, they could have social anxiety, whatever it is, you should be considerate. Im only 13 and i have depression, and emotional anorexia. Im suicidal and i have multiple scars. i have them up and down my arms, on my thigh and my stomach. Almost everyday i feel like i shouldn't be alive because, i have no place being here.. I have trust issues, im anti social, and no.. i dont hve alot of friends. I get irritated when people call me beautiful or pretty esspecially by guys.. because its happened before only for me to find out it was all a joke.. So now when i hear someone likes me its hard to believe. Like i said im only 13, im in 8th grade and i have been bullied constantly. Ive gotten called ugly, fat, a whore, a hoe, worthless, a penny (2 sided, worthless and in everyones pants), ive gotten called a cunt, ive gotten death threats in 7th grade and thats only the things i remember so far... and why is that? why can't i remember the rest? well... one reason is theres so many and the other is because i have trouble remembering things after thursday night. November 13, 2014. I over dosed about 20 pills and cut. I tried to kill myself becuase i felt like i no longer belonged. I still have that feeling sometimes but it shouldn't be like that. im too young to hate life so much, but as i said before this Generation is so fucked up now a days its how life is.

And thats my story.
© Copyright 2014 ihatelife_ (hate_reality10 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2020167-reality