*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2021546-Chapter-5-The-new-princess
Rated: E · Chapter · Action/Adventure · #2021546
Alean gone missing?
Chapter 5: The New Princess

It was early morning, Violet sat in her chair in the Throne Room with Felix by her side. Many guards standing on each side of the red carpet that lead to the chair. Violet's two red swords hung on each side of the waterfall. Jax and Alean walked into the room, "Violet!" shouted Alean running up to Violet. "Good morning Alean, what are you doing up so early?" asked Violets. Alean yawned, "I don't know." Alean sat on Violet's lap on the chair. "Your majesty" said Jax, "Please try not to go outside, a storm is coming very shortly." Violet smiled, "Thank you for letting me know." Felix looked down at Violet, "Excuse my your majesty I must go speak with Jax." Felix and Jax walked out of the room into the hall. Violet played in Alean's short curly blonde hair, until she fell asleep. (In the hall) Felix said, "Double the guards, I feel something coming." Jax replied, "Yes will do your loyalty." Felix reminded Jax, "Oh by the way, don't tell Violet who I am." Jax left to go see the guards, "Of course I won't you have my word." Anna walked up to Felix while holding a dress and a box. "Oh hello your loyalty." Anna said smiling. Felix smiled back, "Hello M'lady." They both walked into the Throne Room. "Alean..Alean" Violet whispered trying to wake her up. Alean woke up, "Oh hello, sorry I fell asleep." "That's okay Alean." replied Violet, "But look your dress and tiara is here." Alean look over at Anna who held the Purple and black dress. "It's beautiful! shouted Alean. Anna smiled, "Yes it is, here go put it on I will give you the tiara after. And Violet where is your crown?" Violet touched her head, "Oh I left it in my room let's go Alean let's get ready." Alean and Violet left the room with the dress. Violet went back to her room with Alean. "There it is!" Violet shouted grabbing her crown and putting it on her head. Her full body suit was black and her crown was a golden color. Violet helped Alean with her dress, the purple and black make her beautiful blue eyes stand out. "Your majesty ! Where are you?" Yelled Alfred. He quickly opened her bedroom door. "Oh thank god your safe. Please hurry to the Throne room" Violet grabbed Alean's hand, "What happened Alfred?" Alfred responded, "There was an enemy attack." They all ran to the Throne room. Half the guards in the Throne Room left to go fight, the other half guarded the door. Alfred, Jax, Felix and Aaron stood in front of Violet with there swords out, Violet stood in front of Alean. The enemy's walked into the room. Violet looked around the room, there was no movement like everyone was a statue. Violet grabbed one of her red swords on the wall, and pulled the sword out of the case.  Violet ran back in front of Alean who was the only other person besides Violet that could move in the enemy's spell. The enemy said, "The Special Child get her!" Violet thought to herself, "I don't know how to use a sword, but I can't let them get her ." She ran up to the three enemy's and swung her sword, the red marks on the sword started glowing. Her blade started to glow, she swung her sword again, the swords power killed all three of them. The enemy's spell broke, and everyone was able to move again. Violet fell to the ground out of breath, her sword stopped glowing and became normal. "Your majesty!" Aaron yelled. Aaron, Jax, Felix and Alfred ran up to her helping her off the ground. "Are you okay your majesty?" asked Felix. "Yes I'm okay thank you. Alean.. is she okay? They seemed to be after her." Aaron looked back, "She's not here your majesty.." Violet ran out the door, "ALEAN! ALEAN WHERE ARE YOU!? Aaron get a search party look for her, the enemy's took her when I was down."

Chapter 6: The search
© Copyright 2014 anawa kazuki (anawakazuki at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2021546-Chapter-5-The-new-princess