*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2022143-Prologue-to-a-story-im-working-on
Rated: 13+ · Other · Dark · #2022143
prologue to a story im working on, girl is on the brink of suicide

Prologue
At the dephs of desperation, you find within yourself two paths, the desire to pull the trigger and welcome the path of darkness, or the desire to keep living. Making that choice can be the hardest thing anyone would have to experiance. Standing on the edge of sanity on the roof of my apartment building, i stand facing that very choice.
I hold my fathers gun in my hands, thing is i never knew a lot about guns, but how much do you really need to know to be able to pull the trigger. Thats how fragile life is, one pull of the trigger, and you dont exist any more. Its almost comforting how easy it is to escape. I slowly lift the gun to my temple i place my finger on the trigger, i feel the breeze run through my hair and falling on my face and getting tangled in my eyelashes, tickling my lips, i see his eyes in my mind and silently say a prayer for the man i love. "Please dont leave him" i whisper.
I want this, i am ready. I hope he understand. I need him to understand. Im ready to leave..... im ready to leave...im ready to leave.........






© Copyright 2014 Wrongplace97 (renbear97 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2022143-Prologue-to-a-story-im-working-on