*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2022358-Giving-what-you-need-Chapter-Two
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Fiction · Fanfiction · #2022358
Fanfiction of Raven and Beast Boy from the Teen Titans. Romance.
Chapter 2
Beast Boy groaned as the blinding lights burnt his eyes. Where am I? What happened? Raven... Right, we were fighting Adonis... We won and we went home... Wait, we didn't win. The battle is not even finished yet! Beast Boy snapped his eyes open and saw the others lying on the ground. All but Raven. It was then he saw her. Adonis was on top of her, kissing her in a roughest kiss he ever saw. His hands were running over the dark sorceress' body. Raven! He thought. Raven, as he could clearly see, was petrified. She was struggling hard. Her beautiful violet eyes were darting around. Soon, her gaze landed on Beast Boy which screamed," Help me!" The green boy doesn't have to be told twice. He changed into the beast without his own intention and knocked Adonis away from the terrified girl, banging the criminal against the brick wall until he blacked out. Racing back to his friend, Beast Boy ripped the bars away and morphed back to his human form. Raven hugged her knees to her chest and wouldn't even squeak a word. "Raven... Did he r-rape you?" He asked cautiously, resisting the urge to hug the slightly shaking girl from behind. "No.'' came the quiet response. "Are you fine?" He asked, hearing heavy concern seeping from his voice. "I would be if you started paying attention to your enemy instead of a pathetic girl!" She said rather angrily. As Beast Boy opened his mouth to respond, Raven suddenly whipped around and raised up her hands. Sharp shards of glass and metal rose immediately from the ground. "Azarath Metrion Zinthos!" The pieces swirled around Adonis who was just behind Beast Boy, shattering his armour. Adonis looked up weakly, his eyes filled with fury. "You'll be mine, Raven!" He drew himself from the ground and ran away with his lanky legs. "Wait and see!"

Without warning, tears began to drip down on Raven's shadowed cheeks. "I'll never get another one. Never..." She was muttering in a super soft voice. If it wasn't for Beast Boy's animal hearing, he won't be hearing that. The voice was so soft, so tiny, so... dead. "Another what?" He put one hand on her cheek, using his thumb to wipe out those rare, glittering tears. She probably going to send me to another dimension after this. "A kiss, idiot." Her words stung the male teenage but her tone remained the same. A lightbulb cracked nearby, the sound echoed in those hollow halls. She slowly pulled away from the changeling's touch. "In case you don't notice, I'm a pale-skinned, deadpanned half-demon, Oh! Not to mention creepy, which you have said. There must be many people who wanted to be in a relationship with me." Heavy sarcasm was heard in those bitter words "Hey, you're being unreasonable. You certainly will find somebody who loves you in ... that way. Cuz even though you don't know it, you're really pretty. Lemme see... Your smile is so rare which make it beautiful. You have violet hair which look like as soft as the finest silk. You have a perfect hourglass figure which sends every guy drooling... Sorry." Beast Boy's cheeks were flaring red. "You said it like in a pervert way. By the way, how could you notice all these details?" Raven sniffed. "Truthfully, it just comes out naturally." The young hero scratched his head rather awkwardly.

"Ooh... Looks like green stain's in love with our little Rae-Rae!" A male voice boomed behind them.

After they both whipped around, they saw their once-unconscious friends standing, with a smirk in each of their faces. After they all went back home, Cyborg won't stop ranting on and on. "Beast Boy and Raven sitting on a tree... K-I-S-S- Ow!" Cyborg had a dent on his left metal cheek.

"If you say that once more, I promise you a nightmare you never forget."Raven's eyes were flaring an dangerous red. "Yeah, what she said! Besides, she'll never be my type." Too late, Raven's eyes widened and sadness welled back in those violet pools. "Rae, I d-" Beast Boy realised his mistake too. "Never mind. I know what you meant. I understand perfectly." And with that bitter sentence, she exited the main room. Dude! Why do you just have to mess things up? Can't you do something right? See, you just made the girl in your dreams upset! "Wait. The girl in your dreams? Rav- No. That's impossible!" He muttered to himself as he walked towards Raven's dark room.

"Rae, It's Beast Boy. You know...What I m-" The green-skinned teenager was in front of the sorceress's door now and was twiddling his fingers nervously. Then, what he expected came. Raven slid her door open and revealed her. She was wearing her hood down, letting the shadow to swallow her up. "For starters, how many times I told you my name is Raven? Second, What?" Her eyes flashed under her hood dangerously. "Look, Raven. You know I didn't mean that way earlier. I was just proofing-" He started shuffling his feet.

"Liar." Raven spat and slammed her door on Beast Boy's face. With a click, the door was lock.

Beast Boy decided that he couldn't stand with her attitude and raised his fist, pounding it against the metal door. "What's the matter with you?"He shouted at the top of his lungs.

"I am sick of people lying around me, saying I will find love in my life! There's no love in my world, in a demon's world! Think about it! Who would even LIKE a emotionless, creepy, deadly DEMON! I was so foolish to think it's possible. Possible that someone will even like me. You all treat me like family 'cause we're in a same team of justice. I doubt that if you guys haven't find a piece of filth like me, you'll kill me before I can twitch! But you know what?" Raven's outburst shocked Beast Boy. But her voice soon wavered and she croaked," The truth finally sink in. It's impossible, always impossible. I really hoped my mother really committed to suicide at that time without being stopped. I really hoped I was dead at my sixteenth birthday without destroying the world. I'm useless. I'm just plain... useless." She paused. "Beast Boy? Go away. You're just wasting time waiting here."

Beast Boy listened to every single word the dark sorceress said. He couldn't believe that there in her cold heart, buried so much hurt, so much pain. Without hesitation, he morphed into an ant and entered her gloomy room. As soon he got into the room, he changed back to his original human form. The room was dark that he could barely see his own finger in front of him. "Oh Azar! This is getting worse. I should have pushed harder the blade. Then, I won't have to continue living this life." Beast Boy heard Raven's faint whisper and couldn't help to reply,"Blade?" With his cat vision, he saw Raven sitting on her bed, shoulders slumping with her back facing him. He heard a clang of a metal tool meeting a impact with the ground. "What are you doing here? Get out!" The green teenage heard Raven's footsteps going louder and louder and soon heard a crack and the lights were turned on. A musky scent hit the changeling. Blood. RAVEN's blood. He looked straight at her. Her eyes soon widened and reached to her ridden-up sleeves, pulling them down. Beast Boy swore he saw a speck of blood.

"Raven, pull up your sleeves. Now." Beast Boy said in a serious and firm voice which he too didn't recognise.

"I haven't punish you for going into my room and you are telling ME to do something for you? How thoughtful." She said, folding her arms in front of her chest. Beast Boy felt like her cold gaze was burning into him. It had worked every time. But not this week. Not this day. Not this time. He had enough of this.

"Didn't you hear me?! Sit down on your bed and roll up those bloody sleeves!" Beast Boy had never had so much anger in him. He felt guilty of yelling but hey, it works perfectly. Raven was so stunned that she immediately sat on her bed with a thump. The teenage boy took hold of the dark girl's wrists as quickly as possible which a painful yelp responded. Beast Boy rolled up the black leotard's sleeves and was met by a shocking view. Bloody scars covered the cloaked maiden's wrist. Crimson lines bleeding crimson drops. "Oh God. What were you thinking?" Beast Boy looked into those darting violet pools. "Why? Raven, look at me." Still darting eyes. "I said, look at me." Beast Boy belted out sternly. Finally, Raven looked up to him. Her emotionless face concealed everything but her eyes betrayed shame and hurt.

"I... Why do you even care?!" She shouted out, her eyes glowing red.

"Because I... care about you! I want to know you're safe. I want to make you happy! I want to make you open up a little! I want you to tell us what's troubling you instead locking yourself in-in- yourself! Raven, people do care about you! One example is literally standing in front of you. And yes, you eventually will find love! And no, you. Are. Not. Evil!" Beast Boy glared at her with anger but not hatred.

"I...I... Oh Azar..." Raven sucked her breath and walked to the green teenager. Then she did something extrodinory and shocking. Raven hugged him.

"Thank you...."
© Copyright 2014 Emily Peterson (colourflame at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2022358-Giving-what-you-need-Chapter-Two