*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2022435-The-Regular-Journal-of-a-Teenage-Boy-1
Rated: E · Other · Opinion · #2022435
Journal entry number one
Hello world, my name is Sam and I live in a small town in Arizona. I am 15 years old and I have decided to start writing a journal. Possibly to let people hear my thoughts or maybe for entertainment purposes for others or myself. Lets get started, shall we?



It seems like the world is getting out of hand, as if it's ready to collapse in on itself. It really is extraordinary that it hasn't already. There seems to be a lot of lies floating around like a cloud of smoke over the clear image that is the truth. Most people aren't ready for the truth it seems, if people cannot follow a lie then following the truth may not be too easy. When people demand the truth then they may not believe the truth either. Then there are people who whine, oh the people who whine! They whine because they don't know what to do. Don't get me wrong, I whine a lot too, but why do you whine over every little thing, even when it might not apply to you? I may not know how a television works, or the remote control to that said television. I may not know how a government works or an economy works. I may not even know how a rainbow forms. I know what is right and what is wrong. What may be right may not be just or fair but what is wrong is what can make one lose sleep or become depressed or drive one to the brink of insanity or maybe drive through that brink. With all of these truth-seekers, all of these whiners, all of these people who may not know what is best for the people around you or for the sake of a person's family, then I think the world is collapsing right at this very moment, and it is all our fault.
© Copyright 2014 AbnormallyRegular (simplystrange at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2022435-The-Regular-Journal-of-a-Teenage-Boy-1