*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2022525-Duck-Seduction
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Comedy · #2022525
Izzy and Wolfie get Ducky
Duck Seduction


By: B.Bifferson




          It all began on a *Duck*y day, Wolfie was unlocking his door to his home after a hard day at work, little did he know Izzy was waiting for him inside. Once inside, Wolfie saw Izzy laying on his couch se*Duck*tively. Without saying a word Wolfie nodded and begun to take off his clothes as Izzy kicked off her underwear, her *Duck*s and *Duck* in wide view. Wolfie was stunned at the size of her *Duck*s, quickly taking off the last bit of his clothes as his *Duck* was ready to *Duck* all night. The two quickly got into *Duck*y position as Wolfie stuck his *Duck* in her *Duck* and began to *Duck* her *Duck*y styled. Izzy moaned as her *Duck* was pounded harder by Wolfie's *Duck*, which suddenly quacked all up in Izzy's duck. Wolfie took his *Duck* out for a short break, but Izzy was still ready to *Duck* so she grabbed his *Duck* and began rubbing it, licking his *Duck* time to time before she had then put his *Duck* between her *Duck*s and had him *Duck* her *Duck*s with his *Duck*. Wolfie *Duck*ed faster and harder as Izzy's *Duck*s bounced, Wolfie soon putting his hands on her *Duck*s as he fondles them. Wolfie went on for as long has his *Duck* would let him, finally quacking again, all over Izzy's *Duck*s. Once they were both content with themselves Wolfie said one thing. "It's all *Duck*y now" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
© Copyright 2014 Bifferson (b.bifferson at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2022525-Duck-Seduction