*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2022842-Where-are-you
Rated: 18+ · Other · Other · #2022842
Where is your love for me? Is it for me, or your daughter? These are my feelings for you.
I came home for winter break in hopes of loving you more. The first thing you said was: "I wonder what dorm my daughter lives in." What makes me so upset is, why can you not believe that your daughter does not want you. She is covering up the divide that she is mommy's girl, and life has to be with her. Where is your heart, and your love for me. I have been waiting for days for you to say I love you. Instead though, you say I am going to find her and let her live here with me. I am wondering if you realized there is many questions that I want to bring up to you. I am afraid to in hopes of hurting your feelings. I am not sure what to say, but agree with you. My heart breaks for you; because, I know when the hearing comes up to get your daughter back that it is going to be a wash on your behalf. The days are coming and going, but my love has not changed for you. I wish I could see me in your eyes, but I do not though. I see tears, hurt, abandonment from the real truth, and fake love for the world around you. In my heart, I wish I was back at school being around people, who truly love me, for me, and nothing else. I wish I could see in the future and make it right for you. But for you my sweetheart, only time will tell. The future is near, and the forecast is near and I hope it brings you happiness of getting your daughter back. But I will be invisible though from your future, because I am leaving you to retrieve my happiness. It is time for me to change the world. I hope you do the same my friend. I hope indeed that whatever happens in your life that you change who you are, and bring happiness to whatever you do. Goodbye now and hope I see you again.
© Copyright 2014 Allyson Bingaman (charley9677 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2022842-Where-are-you