*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2023288-Books
by Tienny
Rated: E · Other · Inspirational · #2023288
Books intepretation
Books are treasures to me. It helps me to understand and see through different perspectives. Candy Candy is the first manga that influence and improves my drawing skills. Though my elder sister buys the book to improve her Indonesian language, Candy Candy manga story and drawing style enrapture my heart. Despite going through life hurdles, she is full of enthusiasm in life and sticks to the principle of moral and ethical life. Love and honesty exists in her heart and that attracts people to her. Donald Duck Magazine also plays influence in my drawing style. These two books are the foundation of my drawing styles.



Drawing my own story and manga is the most enjoyable time. During my younger times, I can complete five comic books excluding bookmarks, scriptwriting and pencil colour drawings. All are drawn with pen and rulers. Intrigued to draw my own manga better, I almost exhaust myself to earn income yet improve my skills. Only to realized, I am lacking of time and finance especially after married. Storytelling is the main force of my manga.



Behind the scenes animation books and teaching animation skills attract my attention. It is my desire to know and understand the the required stuffs to produce animation. Ever since I receive Christ into my life and enter into animation course, the enthusiasm in me awake. Unexpectedly, children’s books and poetry attract me.



Now, the Bible is the book I always read and strengthens the foundation of love, moral and ethical values build in my life from my grandparents and parents.
© Copyright 2014 Tienny (tienny at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2023288-Books