*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2023387-Society-Dreams
by AM
Rated: E · Short Story · Psychology · #2023387
How deep could be the underlying layer of feelings about the reality we live in.
Dreams, oh sweet dreams ! In our dreams we are so different and the objects and actions are not like in reality, like for example a spoon can fly or we can fall from the top of the mountain and still be alright. What's that ? Magic or just powerless human being in 3D reality creates new high dimensional spaces where everything is possible.Why do we need to experience that kind of fear as we do in our dreams,why can't we deal with those fears in our reality or we do? we just hide them in our stomach under some nice portion of ice cream..Here is a short story about how society dreams.
Morning 6 a.m. the Sun rises without any alarm clock ringing and bothering some sleepy stars in the sky. Coffee machines start dancing some nice Brazilian samba...French toasts' and some nice cookies', waffles' or pancakes' aroma spreads all over the streets in the mornings, fm radios are playing some pop music but most of them are talking about the news or the weather or how excited they are about upcoming events.But what if those things never come why there is so much about the future,oh there is a great probability of raining in an hour , take your umbrellas with you...Oh now I see, predictions imply recommendations. But what if I want to go outside and suddenly in the rain... These people make things too boring. Whatever, streets are full of people walking like soldiers, unhappy faces ( required to go to work), one step after another is coming so naturally like they were practicing whole night how they were going to form this march. Cabs and cars are moving slowly, there is not enough space...Not enough space?Well maybe there is enough space for me and you, but not for these people , for people who have goals and hard-working attitude,their faces look so serious like they are going to set a new record once they get to the work. Coffeehouses and Bistros are full of people having breakfast,enjoying the morning of the city. The metro is full of people smiling to each other,humming some nice music .One can easily think about the origins of that music... "Right after 10 minutes society is busy "... "Work takes a lot of time",- you can hear in the night in metro, or in a coffeehouse...
Night, wonderful night !When there is nobody outside, society dreams... In the morning, the Sun rises as usual at 6 a.m.,people are in their beds and they have no intention to get up, there are no alarm clocks, no radio, saying hello, it is 6 a.m. Sun has just waved to us,and right after that saying the president signed this or that paper during the night or there was an earthquake in Nigeria... Society keeps dreaming. Gentle Spring Wind touches trees and green grasses,the new born sunbeams made them look yellowish. The beautiful view from the top of the mountain reminds of a new challenging beginning and the scream of a new born child announces the new life... Millions of people come out from their houses holding each others hands and singing the same song : "Dangerous times are gone, if you believe there is no one who loves you , there is one who says that nature does".Everyone is smiling, everyone is happy, everyone is loved...
© Copyright 2014 AM (anna34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2023387-Society-Dreams