*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2023671-Chains-and-Pedals-Short-Preview
by Emilia
Rated: E · Draft · Fantasy · #2023671
About 2 different galaxies becoming a whole.
For once I thought this whole situation was over it wasn't meant to happen but I was wrong they were still after us and the helpers. Over 20 years ago my family, people were safe and happy after a while humans found out who we really were as scary as it sounds my people aren't monsters, predators we are here to set free the innocent and protect those that are in danger. I am here to tell you my, our story. We call ourselves "The Liberators" My parents died during one of the most dangerous and unique mission. To save me. Liberators can't just have a child like humans can, they have to pass a mission. To pass you need to have a partner, you'll get sent to another galaxy for at least 500 years or more if you've been on 3 strikes. In that galaxy you get your own guardian who protects you from any dark spirits or Gods that try to steal your child. I was stolen. The only Liberator child to get stolen by the dark. As time passed I realised that I was different, at the age of 5 every kid had dark thoughts while I was having thoughts of saving weird creatures whom then I discovered were humans. My instincts told me to pretend I was one of then. All my friends had dark powers, to snap necks with one glance or revive their selves and then there was me who could bring the Helpers back to life. "The Helpers" quite a strange name for the ones that want possibly 50% of my planet dead. I was taught to kill, fight the Liberators but something inside keep twitching like it was shouting "NO" Part of me fought it and the other suddenly let it be. From moment I changed completely.
© Copyright 2014 Emilia (emiliawbu at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2023671-Chains-and-Pedals-Short-Preview