*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2024714-The-Man-in-The-Suit
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2024714
A man appearing in random places.
The man in the suit

On a windy fall day Wally and Malakai were raking leaves. The leaves kept coming down and down. Their pile grew and grew. They soon had a pile the size of their parent’s car. The mailman drove by and stuck the mail into the mailbox. The two kids ran over to where the mail box was and started getting the mail when suddenly, a man in a suit and tie appeared, one hundred feet away from them.
They looked at him then he suddenly, fell through the ground. The two kids grabbed the mail and ran over to where the man had been standing. They looked at the ground, but there was no hole in the ground. Wally and Malakai looked around some more but found nothing.

Wally thought for a moment, then turned towards Malakai. “It was probably just our imagination lets go inside and have some lemonade, then jump in the leaves.” Malakai nodded and they both headed inside. Wally remembered that his grandfather was a scientist and lived down in the basement. He hardly ever was seen other than meal time. The two boys went in and got their lemonade. They walked outside and got on the seesaw.

Wally was seesawing with his brother when he noticed Malakai’s eyes very wide, and his finger pointing behind Wally.
Wally turned around, and there the man was again just staring at them. Wally jumped up and ran towards the man, but before he could reach him the man fell through the ground again. Wally thought hard again. His family was full of scientists. His dad was a scientist, his mother was even a scientist, and even his cousin that lived next door was a scientist. Wally srughed and they continued seesawing. After they got bored of sea sawing they raking more leaves into the pile.

The boys had a giant pile and they decided that they should jump in it before there nephews come and destroy the pile. The two boys backed up and ran at the pile. Malakai jumped in at one side and Wally jumped in on the other.

They both landed in the pile and leaves went everywhere. They both tried to find each other giggling. Wally grabbed Malakai and pulled him out of the pile. They sat there and giggled. Malakai got up and groaned. “It’s that man again where is he coming from.” Wally srughed his shoulders and got up. Malakai picked up a stone and threw it at the man.

The man disappeared. Every time he had popped up he had a different suit. Malakai and Wally headed to the door. “Come on Wally I have an idea. “The boys looked close to the door and they burst out laughing.

There standing next to the house stode the man in a chicken outfit. The man lifted a bucket, and threw a bunch of water on them. The man fell through the ground laughing. Malakai and Wally were now mad but still laughing. “Did you see that Wally.”

Malakai said trying not to laugh.” “Yes I did.” Wally said. The two went inside and told there mom. Their mom groaned. “He’s at it again.” Wally tilted his head like a dog. “Who’s at what again mom?” his mom just kept doing the dishes. Malakai led Wally into their room.

“So what’s the plan Malakai?” Wally asked. Malakai smiled and ran into their closet. He came out holding their airsoft guns. Wally grinned and Malakai started talking. “I say we hide the guns in the leave pile and wait for the man to come, then when he comes again we shoot him.” Wally grinned mischievously. “Don’t forget we have to dump water on him.”

The two boys grinned and loaded their guns. After they were done they ran outside and hid their guns in the leave pile. They started playing in the leaves when the noticed the man standing close by in a clown outfit. He started laughing at them and held up another bucket of water. They looked at him and pulled their guns up. They started firing and he set the bucket down and ran.

Wally handed his gun to Malakai and grabbed the bucket of water. They chased the man all over the yard, and Wally threw the bucket of water on him. The man tripped and fell to the ground. Wally got his gun back and they both approached the man on the ground. “Who are you?” Wally asked.” The man burst out giggling.

“Im your grandfather I was just testing all my holes that I use to scare away trick or treaters.” They all three burst out laughing. Their grandpa got up and fell through the ground. Wally a Malakai smiled as they saw their grandpa coming back up. Their grandpa came back up, holding three water guns. He threw two at the boys and ww2 began.
© Copyright 2015 ~ IVELTAC ~ (iveltac at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2024714-The-Man-in-The-Suit