*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2025506-Assignment-2
Rated: 18+ · Assignment · Activity · #2025506
Laura's reaction to the kiss in assignment 1.
Laura Jones sat in the privacy of her bedroom tracing her fingertips over her swollen lips. She could still feel the pressure of Michael Lancing’s mouth. She could still taste the smooth rich flavor of the domestic beer he drank. The smell of his cologne lingered in his nose. She slid her hands up her sides along the same path his warm, firm, hands. Her hands stopped at her breasts, and squeezed. While she caressed and teased herself she thought about the events of the evening.

When she went to Karen’s “wedding reception” at her new husband’s sports bar she had not planned to meet anyone of interest. However, Michael Lancing interested her. When she first met him she figured he would be one of those men who just focused on trying to get her into bed. He surprised her by asking her about herself. He surprised her yet again when he asked her for directions to her home. She expected him to take her back to his place, and attempts to seduce her. When he did kiss her she expected him to paw her, but he didn’t until she scooted into his lap. He was nothing like what she expected, and she wanted to learn more about him. Her mind drifted back to the kiss.

First they were talking and then he pulled her into his arms and kissed her. Lips parted, tongues invaded mouths, and intertwined. Their breath mingled, and then his hands began to explore. While she was in his lap she felt his manhood respond to their kiss. The heat from her arousal begged to be released on him. She wanted to jump him right there in the front seat of the front seat of his un-prestigious car. So, why did she stop things before he could capitalize on her arousal?

The answer was simple. He was not her type. Laura was the heiress of a family with influence and power. Michael Lancing was a nobody in her world. He was a lowly professor of psychology. Of psychology and sexuality, Laura thought as one of her hands slid down her bare belly to the soft triangle of blond curls between her thighs. Her parents would never approve. If she pursued the affair and her father found out she would end up penniless like Karen. Keep him as a fantasy, her conscience told her as she slipped two fingers inside herself. She closed her eyes and stroked until her inner muscles clenched. As she climaxed she breathed one single word “Michael”.

© Copyright 2015 Vixey Todd (jlh1982 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2025506-Assignment-2