*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2025706-The-Journal-of-Kane-Winters
Rated: 18+ · Other · Adult · #2025706
A short view into the life of a vampire.
The Journal of Kane Winters

December 31, 2014/January 1, 2015


Today is New Years Eve, today is also my birthday the day that I turn 200. I have been keeping this journal since the day that I was turned and one day after I am long gone and the world realizes that something other than humans walks this earth with them, my story will be told.


I will start this as I have started every New Year of my life with the memory of the day I was transformed. You see it was this day now 200 years ago that I attended a party to celebrate the New Year. It was at this party that I met Victoria. Ah, she was beautiful, creamy white skin, ocean blue eyes, full red lips and well a body at that moment in time that seemed to be made just for me. To be honest she was well out of my league, but yet she was standing before me asking my name and asking if I would escort her on a walk through the gardens. And who was I to deny such a lovely creature.


Now on this walk she asked me what I thought about living forever or as close to forever as I could get. Thought for a second and looked at her for an explanation and that is what I got she offered me forever or death, since the world didn’t know about vampires then and you aren’t given too many options when it comes to them.


So I chose the only thing I could and that was life, I knew at that moment that I was not ready to die and I wanted to see what this life could offer me. She seemed very happy with my choice and took me back to her home and told me everything that would happen during the change. She did not lie, it was painful and yet strangely powerful. I could feel my body changing, I could feel muscles grow, fat melt away don’t get me wrong in those days people didn’t have the ability to be as toned and shapely as they are today so to have what little fat I had on my body melt away was a great feeling.


We were together for 50 years before it was time for us to part. During those 50 years we did everything together, we were several different things as well. We were husband and wife, brother and sister, cousins and just a plain old pair of love birds living in sin. We were perfect for each other and during those years she taught me a variety of things, how to run a business, how to clean up after myself and of course how to reinvent myself. But then she grew tired of me. I guess she just got bored I wanted to stay with her forever, but I figured it was time to leave before we couldn’t even be friends. So she gave me money and resources to start my life over somewhere else. I loved her for the gift that she gave me and the things that she taught me. I will never forget her and she will always hold a piece of my heart.


So back to the present, I have planned a rather large party for the evening. Friends, colleagues, employees and a few celebrities have all been invited to bring in the New Year with me. I have planned this party to be a masked ball, everyone to show up in masks, ball gowns and tuxedos. There will be an orchestra playing in the background and there will be fireworks that go off at the strike on midnight. Those who will not be masked are the server’s as we have to be sure that they can see everything and everywhere.


I was standing at the top of the stairs looking down at the crowd of people when I spot the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I watch her navigate through the crowd with ease, carrying a tray of glasses and make polite conversation with some of the guests. However there are a few of my guests I notice that would like to have more than conversation with her and oddly this makes me angry. Now I am not one for being angry over a female, I have had my fair share considering how old I am. This however does make me want to go to her and find out who exactly she is and why I am so drawn to her.


I walk up to her and introduce myself to her, I don’t want to hide who I am as I feel this will put her off more than she would be if she thought I was someone else. She tells me her name is Olivia and when I reach for her hand and I feel it, I feel life for the first time in 200 years. Not wanting to let go, I kiss her hand and tell her that I would like to see her in the garden when the party is finished and she agrees. I tell her that I will take care of things with her supervisor so that when the last guest leaves she can meet me in the garden. She smiles at me, thanks me and tells me she will meet me there.


I watch her for what feels like eternity, funny how a couple of hours can feel so long when I have been around for 200 years. I know she feels me watching her, as every so often she looks up at me and smiles.


I shake the last hand as they leave my home and walk to the garden. I stand in the shadows by the fountain waiting for her to join me, then I see her coming down the stairs and I walk to meet her. She thanks me for clearing her for the rest of the night as we begin our walk around the garden. I take her hand again as I need that feeling again I need to feel alive again. We make small talk and I learn so much about her but the one thing that I want to know most of all. And then I simply asked her if she is with anyone and if not why. She then does something odd, she stops lets go of me and walks over to a bench and sits down. She then looks at me and tells me that she isn’t with anyone and tells me why and at that very moment I vow to myself that she will never be hurt like that again, that she will never be abused and hurt by a man as long as I am around. I then reached up and wiped her tears away and wrap her in my arms but she pulls away and apologizes for crying. Again I decide that she will never hurt again no one will ever hurt her again.


I want to invite her to my room to spend the night with me so that I can show her that not all men are pigs and not all of them are so eager to hurt a woman. But I also want her to trust me and I know that will not happen by trying to get her into my bed.


When I say good night to her, I do let her know that she will be seeing me again and then she does something amazing she kisses me not like you are thinking a simple kiss on the cheek and then the life that was once flowing so freely through me is gone once again.


January 2, 2015


It seemed that today I ccouldn't get Olivia off my mind, I can’t believe that she made me feel so alive and that is something that I have never felt from anyone. I have of course looked into her background and I haven’t found anything that I can’t fix or live with, which is great I know that if comes of this I have nothing to worry about.


Dinner was amazing, as she is truly an amazing person. The more I learned about her the more I was reluctant to let her go. She has shared with me stories about her childhood and growing up in the country. I think that I will be taking her back there one day.

I have never in all of my years wanted a woman as badly as I want her, yet I am reluctant to reveal what I truly am. I need for her to know before I can continue this with her and make her mine. As funny and crazy as it sounds and seriously only 2 days but I know that she will be mine and be mine forever.


January 3, 2015


It was horrible today, I saw exactly what she meant by abuse when she called me today and asked that I come and help her as she couldn’t think of anyone else to call. When I arrived there I couldn’t believe what I saw, she was beaten and bloody, her eyes were nearly swollen shut and she had blood coming from her nose, her lips and her head. I felt as if someone had actually ripped out what little heart I had left twisted it and then put it back in my chest. I have never in my crazy messed up existence felt the world close down around me as I did in that very moment.


As I asked her what happened the door opened and Jaxon from my security team came in, she moved closer to me and I let her know that this was Jaxon and that he was the head of my security team and he was here to help and that she needed to tell us everything that happened. She told us everything, that he had been watching her for the past few days and that he knew that she was with someone else. She gave me the warning from him that she was his and that I would be sorry if I didn’t leave her alone. Little does he know that he will be the one sorry.


I try to hug her when I realize that she has broken ribs, I decided that she will be coming home with me and not leaving. I let her know this and she then passed out in my arms.


Once we got back to my place I meant with Jaxon and let him know to be on the lookout for him and that they are to bring him to me alive.


January 5, 2015


I have spent the last few days taking care of Olivia as my doctor as put her on some heavy medications for the pain she is in. I want to make the pain go instantly away but I don’t want to do it without her knowledge and permission. She is a beauty, I love seeing her sleeping in my bed.


Jaxon, Brad, and Evan of my security team are the closest members to me. They know about that I am a vampire and that I have been one for 200 years. They told me that they are close to finding the man that did this to her, but it always seems that he slips away at the last possible second.


I want to climb into bed with her and make her pain go way but I cannot until she is awake to know exactly what will happen to her.


January 6, 2015


Olivia woke up today, confused, worried and apologetic. She apologized for bringing me into her problems and for causing any problems for me. I told her she had nothing to worry about and that I would have been more hurt if she had not called me. I asked to her tell me everything that she could remember about what happened the day that she was attacked. She told me that he had been following her for a few days, and knew that she was seeing someone, that he could smell you on me. She said that she denied it at first and that is when it started he hit her for lying and when she couldn’t take the hitting anymore she told him who she was with, me Kane Winters. This sent him into a rage and he kicked her several times in the ribs. He told her that she should call me and have me come and rescue her because once she found out what I was that, that would be the end of her being with me. I asked her who did this to her. When she said his name Michael Stevens I knew that she could not back to her life ever again whether or not she decided to accept the gift that I wanted to give her.


Michael Stevens was at one time about 100 years ago my friend and business partner. We meant at a party, a singles Valentines party. As it turned out we were both going after the same blonde in the corner of the ballroom. You see no one was talking to her, so I saw an opportunity to make her mine for a little while at least and as it turned out so did Michael. At that moment neither of us knew what the other was as there was no need to know. But then he flashed me his fangs and I knew, so I flashed mine back and well we decided that it would be best if we gave her the opportunity to choose what she wanted. She made a great choice and of course and choose me. Michael was a little upset but then she introduced her friend who was in the powder room and he was quite happy with her. From that day forward we were inseparable, our friendship grew and we then became business partners. We were a ruthless team in both business and as friends. That is until we wanted 2 different things on a particular deal. It turned out that I would have been right with splitting the company but he wanted to keep it together. I told him that he needed to finance the deal if he wanted to do it his way and I wanted no part of it. So as I predicted it failed and he lost everything. He wasn’t able to come back from it either. He asked me for money several times and as his friend I helped him out occasionally. But then he got sloppy in other aspects in his life such as leaving bodies were they could be found and not healing the spot where he had bitten them. I had to keep cleaning up after him and I just couldn’t do it anymore so I cut him off. He vowed that day to seek revenge and it seems that he will now try and have it.

I told Olivia that she needed to get some more rest and that when she was feeling better that I would explain everything to her and that she would be safe here. She then did something that was strange to me she invited me to bed, but not the way I was hoping for. She wanted to be held to feel safe and that is what I did, I held her and made her feel safe. I held her until she slept; I held her until I could no longer stand the hardness that was forming, every move, and every sound she made, made me harder. I had to leave the bed because I knew that the longer I stayed I would hurt her I wanted her badly and I knew that I wouldn’t be gentle and she still needed to heal.

January 8, 2015

Olivia was in bed most of yesterday, so I left her there and didn’t see her yesterday. I had work to catch up on and needed to let Jaxon, Brad and Evan know exactly what and who we were dealing with.

I went to see her this afternoon and she was sitting up in bed watching television. She had the biggest smile on her face when she saw me and I was hoping that it would not go away when I told her everything that I had to tell her. I climbed into bed next to her and she curled up next to me fitting perfectly against me. I just held her for a few minutes before I began my tale.

She sat there listening attentively while I told her how old I was and what I was and how I became what I am. However, when I came to the topic of Michael I could feel her tense, so I brought her closer to me and she relaxed, which I took as a very good sign. I finished telling her everything, more than I have ever told anyone. She then surprised me; she sat up and straddled me I know she could feel how hard I was as that is something that doesn’t ever seem to go away when I am around her. She looked at me and smiled touched my face and then put her hands on my chest and asked me if I wanted to taste her to drink from her. I did not lie to her I told her that I did, and she didn’t seem scared or anything. I told her how she made me feel when I touched her and she told me she felt the same and that she wasn’t scared of me but that she was scared for me because she knew what Michael was capable of. I pulled her close to me and kissed her, kissed her like I was literally starving for her. She pulled away and smiled at me and then returned the kiss, I felt her hunger in the kiss, her need for me in the kiss. I wanted to strip her right then and there and take her make her mine forever. But she was still weak and still healing from her injuries.

Once we broke the kiss, I looked at her and told her that I could heal her if she wanted. She looked at me puzzled and then asked how it would work. I told her that she would just need a little of my blood, since we as vampires heal faster than humans and my blood would speed her recovery. Surprisingly she didn’t seem scared, she just wanted to know if she would be a vampire after, I told her no and she was okay with it. I then explained everything that would happen that she would sleep after she received my blood so that her body could heal. I then began the process of healing her. It was so erotic to see her lips on me taking my blood from me; I knew I was going to do everything I could to keep her forever.

January 9, 2015

Olivia was absolutely beautiful today, the little bit of blood that I had given her did wonders for her. It of course had healed her but it also gave her energy.

Olivia found me in my study; I was working on a new deal when I could feel her eyes on me she was hungry, hungry for something that only I could give her. Damn, I have never wanted a woman as badly as I did in that moment. She walked over to me, wearing only a button down shirt she must have taken out of my closet, if she wanted she could walk around like that all day and I wouldn’t mind at all. She sat on the edge of my desk, asked about what I was working on; trying to make small talk so that I would not know what she was up to. But she forgets just how old I am and I willingly play along. I can smell her, I can smell how excited she is, and the sweet smell of her is making me hard.

I got up from my chair and stepped between her legs. Whispered in her ear that I knew exactly what she was doing and that she better be absolutely sure this is what she wanted because there was no going back after this she would be mine and what is mine is mine forever. She then told exactly what I wanted to hear, that she wasn’t afraid of me or what I am, that she wanted me all of me. Then she kissed me, her scent growing stronger as the kiss grew deeper and deeper. I broke the kiss and carried her to my bed, as our first time would not be on my desk. I placed her on the bed and began to unbutton the shirt; I looked at her for a very long second commenting on her beauty and then began to kiss every inch of her. Before I could find out if she tasted as sweet as she smelled she pulled me up to her and kissed me, and told me something shocking. She told me that no one had ever done what I wanted to do to her, no one had ever tasted her. She told me that she wanted me to do it but that she wanted to tell me no had ever done it to her. Knowing this now I kissed her and let her remove my clothes, they were gone in an instant, my little vixen knew exactly what she wanted and she was about to get it.

Well I won’t bore you with the details of what actually happened tonight, but I will say we are both very satisfied.

January 10, 2015

We haven’t spent much time out of bed today and it has been well worth it. I can say that Olivia has meant all of my desires and is everything that I dreamed she would be.

She did surprise me again and told me that she wanted me to taste her, that she could see it in my eyes that I wanted to know how she tasted. And so I did, she tastes like heaven, sweet and spicy like nothing I have ever had before. I will say it again I will never let her go, she is mine for now and forever.

My security team has informed me that they have located Michael and will be moving to extract him for me.

January 11, 2015

Today was the day that Michael put everything he could into getting even with me for cutting him off all those years ago and for taking what was his. He tried but he failed he was only half the man that he was all those years ago literally half, he was spending too much time with the drug dealers and users and it was consuming him, he had become addicted just like the addicts he had drank from.

Unfortunately before I was able to put an end to him he found Olivia, and that is when he made his fatal mistake. You see he drank from her and nearly emptied the life from her. As I pulled him from her, I killed him I took from him what he was about to take from her.


I made him feel exactly what I felt when I found her lying on the floor bloody and beaten, I ripped out his heart and twisted it but I didn’t put it back in no I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of having another chance at life. I threw it in the fireplace, turned on the gas and him and his heart burned up in an instant.


I realized at that moment that I loved her and I wasn’t going to let her die like this. That is when she opened her eyes, I told her that I loved her and I asked her if she wanted to live, if she wanted to become what I am as that was the only way that I could save her. She whispered yes and I love you too and then passed out. I did what needed to be done to save her. I held her and cried actually cried waiting and hoping that I was able to save her.

I sat there for what felt like eternity waiting for a sign and then it happened she moaned. God I never heard such a sweet sound. I moved her to the bed and laid her down, I knew at that moment she would be fine and she would be mine forever. I gave her some more of my blood and she took it willingly, which was a good sign.

January 12, 2015

She woke up today hungry but awake. I fed her and then told her everything that happened. The only thing that she remembered was that I told her I loved her and me asking her if she wanted to become a vampire. She remembered telling me that she did and that she loved me.

I climbed into bed with her kissed her and told her that everything would be alright. That from this moment forward she was mine that she would never have to worry about anything. She smiled told me that she loved me and told me to make love to her. And I did just that. For hours we explored each other fed from each other and loved each other just like we would for the rest of our lives.


© Copyright 2015 Trini78 (treen34 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2025706-The-Journal-of-Kane-Winters