*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2025728-Lesson-2-Assignment---E-mail
by Rayyna
Rated: E · Other · Writing.Com · #2025728
Lesson Two Assignment for Charting the Seas of WDC
Our inexperienced member, Newbie Nellie, is back, and she has more questions. Answer them for this week's assignment. Remember all of the answers are in this lesson.

1) I have too many e-mails in my Inbox, but I don't want to delete them. How can I organize them so I can easily find the ones I want to refer to later on?
If you click on the small box to the left of an email to select it, then click on the curved arrow at the top left of your inbox, it will give you the option to move that email to a different folder. You can set up different folders (two or more, depending on your membership level) that will allow you to organize your inbox to your own liking!

2) I receive beautiful e-mails from other members, but mine are plain and boring. How do I add colors, new fonts, and emoticons to my emails?
Above each email you prepare, there is a box of formatting options that you can choose from, including colors, emotes, and many other formatting options. Highlighting your text and then choosing one of the text-changing options will change it in your email.

3) I accidentally deleted an e-mail I really wanted to keep. Can I get it back? If so, how do I do that?
One of your pre-set folders is labeled "Trash" where all of your deleted emails automatically go. They are not removed from that folder unless you purge them yourself (or in one of the rare instances that WDC may do it for you if your box is too full). You can go to that Trash folder, locate the email you are looking for, and once you have selected it, click on the curved arrow to move it back to your Inbox, or any other folder of your choosing.

4) How do I send e-mails to more than one person at a time?
You can list as many usernames in the To: box as you would like, just make sure you are listing Usernames, and not the Handles, of the persons you wish to email.


5) What happens if my E-mail box is full? How do I get more space in my E-mail box?
You can either upgrade your membership to a higher level, which will provide you with more space, or you can delete emails. If you choose to delete, the best suggestion is to visit your "Sent" folder and delete those emails you do not have any need for any longer. Then, visit your "Trash" folder and scroll down to the bottom right of that folder and click on "Purge Trash Folder" which will clear out all of the emails from your Trash folder. Make sure you save what emails you might want to keep from your Trash folder BEFORE you Purge it!!


5) Can I receive my Writing.Com e-mails on my smart phone or tablet like I do my other e-mails? If so how do I set that up?
If you have an Upgraded account or higher, yes you can. You can get instructions for how to do that from "Setting Up Offsite Mail Service.
© Copyright 2015 Rayyna (rayyna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2025728-Lesson-2-Assignment---E-mail