*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2026209-Life-Choices
by Megan
Rated: E · Draft · Other · #2026209
I wrote this for practice for my scholarship test

(Before reading please consider)
I am 13 and practicing for a scholarship test. For the test we only have 15 minutes to write so this was written in 15 minutes.





An icy wind blew across his face as he stared out to the distance, the moon light flickered on his face highlight his regret and sorrow for what he had done. Dan was a middle-aged man with a life of regret behind him. His clothes were in shreds with piece of food and mud stuck to it they were as dirty as an abandoned building. His shoes had fallen apart, the sole has come clean off his right shoe and his left shoe was covered in blood. His teenage life was mostly a blur. He would stay up all night drinking and getting himself into trouble, he would take drugs, at first it was for the fun of it but soon enough he had an addiction. A good portion of his life was spent in prison for various crimes he couldn't even remember. He recalled seeing his each time arriving at the prison, his mother was in tears from the shame her son has brought onto the family. His father kept a straight face, trying to show no emotion though he would always dream what it would be like to have a normal son. Dan would regret these moments in his life yet his addiction led him right back where he started. He wanted his life back but his obsession took over.












© Copyright 2015 Megan (megan123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2026209-Life-Choices