*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2026611-Do-you-know-your-essentials
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by asem
Rated: E · Other · Self Help · #2026611
Wherever you live,you have to know your essentials.
You live in a community. You must often be in need of all sorts of facilities. I do, there are all stores and essentials nearby my place. You often do not know when you might need one of the essentials. Whether you have recently moved to a new community or living in one for many years, you must know the exact location of essentials in your community. If you do not where the essentials are, you can be greatly satisfied to locate it. You need not have to face any trouble.

So, once again, here is another list of what I consider to be the bare essentials for you in your community.

The list of essentials:

doctor: Assuming you have a good one, your doctor is your friend in need whenever you are sick. Your health carries you further, you must know where is your doctor and the nearest healthcare facilities are. This resource is so important, this must be our topmost priority in the essentials.
drugstore: Medicines are equally important as your doctor. You need your medicines after you see the doctor. For this reason, this comes second in the essentials. You can store some in your same, but what if they are of no use?
grocery store: You need your daily nutrition and many household items. You can not travel far to get the essentials. A neighborhood grocery store must help you. There is no giant grocery store in my community, so I have to bear with many small stores.
bus stop and station/gas store: You need to regularly commute to work and appointments. It is possible some of you drive also. You need to know of all transport facilities, including bus stops and gas pumps. You must not forget where essentials such as bus tickets, passes and ice salts are sold.
bank: You need money as it runs the world. Whether you need to pay bills, loans or manage personal finance, you need to keep in touch with your bank. You have to take advantage of online banking. Unless you do not use the bank, there are some who do not, you can not ignore bank from your list of essentials. I suggest you make an account in your community.

The above five, I call them the list of bare essentials. The list below contains facilities who are not bare essentials, I mean you can live far from them.

school
post office
hospital
barber
laundry
park/ recreation
library

You can not live without the top five essentials. The rest you can add as you feel.

What do you think? What can you add to my faves? Let me know.
© Copyright 2015 asem (asemmd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2026611-Do-you-know-your-essentials