*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2027660-Moon-Doesnt-Care-About-Size-Chapter-V
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Proky
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Action/Adventure · #2027660
The Royal Princesses finally found our hero. What will the do to him? Kill him? Keep him?
After Princess Celestia took the toothpick from her mouth after clearing bits of cake stuck in her teeth, she brought the toothpick closer to her eye and squinted; It was some kind of bug... Even smaller than an ant.

How come that bug wasn’t crushed between Celestia’s humongous teeth? It must’ve been really tough to kill.

“Hello, little one. How did you get into my food?” She said, quietly so as not to destroy the bug’s ears, if it had any.

After a few seconds looking at the bug, she noticed that its limbs has stopped holding the toothpick. The bug was falling toward the floor. She couldn't see the creature if it fell onto the floor, since it was such a tiny insect--So, she used her magic in an attempt to catch it. When she caught it with her telekinesis, she brought it closer to her eye, without risking getting her eye poked out from the toothpick; It was still unconscious.

Celestia squinted, noticing that it it may not be a bug. Bugs usually have chitin-covered bodies and six to more limbs. This 'bug,' or whatever it was, had no such signs: Four limbs, no chitin, and included colourful fabric on its body.

She went from the dining hall towards her chambers. She was still levitating that creature with her magic. When she was at the doors of her chambers, she told guard, “Call Princess Luna, and say to her that I need her help with urgent matter; I will be at my chambers.” The unicorn guard nodded and then noticed that Celestia was holding something with her magic. “Your Highness, If I might ask, what it is that you're holding?” Celestia then answered, “That is the reason I need you to call her.” The unicorn guard saluted, then trotted into the labyrinth of halls within the castle.

Celestia went into her chamber and closed the doors. She has sat into her chair, then she put the creature on the microscope that was on her working table. She took a tiny tape and taped the tiny creature onto the glass. She then looked through the oculus and finally saw the tiny creature in more detail. But, before she could take a closer look at it, Princess Luna entered Celestia’s chambers. “What dost thou require, my dear sister?” Luna asked her sister.

“Luna, I was just about to start. I need your ability to enter dreams, Luna. When I was eating my banana pie, I found a very tiny and strange bug on my toothpick. I’ve never seen a bug like this before, maybe it’s a mutated genus of some other bug, but my theory is that it is intelligent, because I saw clothing on it,” Celestia explained.

Celestia than allowed Luna to take a peek through the microscope to see it. When Luna saw it and loudly said, “It looks so cute!

“Please, Luna, calm down, we don’t want to wake it now. You must first go into it’s dreams and tell it we mean it no harm,”

“Very well, then. I’m ready” Luna told Celestia, as she was starting to cast the dreaming spell.

When Luna entered the tiny creature’s dreams, she couldn’t see almost anything. It was dark. Everything was black and nothing else. Also, the temperature was pretty high enough to force Luna to drop off her apparel.

She took her hoofcups off, droping them next to her. It wasn’t enough, she was sweating already. She swayed her mane and noticed that her mane was full of it.

“Tiny creature? Where art thou?” Luna asked with her normal voice.

Since it was so dark, she could barely see the floor. Luna then laid down on the floor, trying to spot the tiny creature from up-close. She started sniffing the ground, trying to smell it. She sniffed it for a little while, when all of sudden, she felt an urge to sneeze. “ACHOO” Luna realised she sneezed because she smelled something odorous, realising she was sniffing close to her own hoofcups, not noticing them in the darkness. She then thought that if she wore them again, the pungent smell would go away and she could continue sniffing it without any trouble.

She slowly put her hoofcups back on her delicate hooves whilst feeling the cold sweat inside the hoofcup. When she put on the third one, the dream was all of sudden collapsing: The creature was about to wake up.

It was dark and hot, I almost couldn’t see my own legs. There were no ambience, just complete silence... I was walking in the darkness for a few minutes now, when all of sudden, I felt a powerful earthquake. When I got back up after the impact, I noticed something strange... I swore I could've saw some kind of silhouette above me. It was size of a mountain.

“TINY CREATURE, WHERE ART THOU?”

With a voice strong as a storm, I fell on my bottom when I heard it. Despite it being powerful and loud, I could tell whose voice it was: it was voice of Princess Luna.

While I was admiring her, she used her horn. Light from the horn showed what se was doing: She was taking her hoofcups off! When she took them off of her lovely hooves, her horn stopped glowing, signaling for me that something bad was about to happen.

Those enormous, village sized hoofcups were falling really close to me. The impact of which they made when they dropped onto the ground was earth shattering. My head was completely dazed after the impact from the fall. When the pounding in my head got better, I noticed that I was really close to one of those titatic hoofcups.

The smell it emitted... it was so good. I know most of the people would gag over the smell, but not me. It was my thing, you know--It’s weird, but I'm not complaining. The smell was pungent, like if Luna was wearing them non-stop, for. days; I just loved that!

While I was thinking about the smell, I heard a boom, like something big, really big. Surely Luna was taking a brake in this hot environment? I was wrong. Moments after the boom, I felt a gust of wind--not towards me, but away from me. The power of the strange vacuum was getting stronger, and stronger. I was slowly, but surely heading towards Luna.

My fears were true. I could see Luna’s enormous, yet beautiful face coming towards me. The sucking force was from her nose, was she trying to sniff me? I really had no idea, but also I had nothing to hold onto. I thought I was doomed, when all of sudden I noticed that from the ground just became a handrail. How and what in the name of sanity just happened? Wait, weird place, weird surroundings, only Luna was the only pony here. This must be a dream! I didn’t hesitate and I immediately caught the handrail, avoiding being lost within Luna’s nasal cavities, forever.

The sucking force was really powerful! I could barely grip onto the handrail, the force was at it’s peak now, and my boots loosened from my feet. The boots were sucked inside Luna’s nose, lost and never to be found again. When the boots reached Luna’s nose, the sucking stopped all of sudden. Now, she was inhaling through her mouth: She was going to sneeze. I held to the handrail as powerful and as hard as I could to survive.

ACHOO

The force of her sneeze was too big for me to handle: I lost my grip on the handrail, now flying, soaked in Luna’s mucus after the sneeze. I landed with a splat. The ground had a similar surface than the other floor I was standing on, before. Then the smell of Luna’s hoofcups confirmed my suspicions. I had to get to the lower section of the hoofcup, where the frog of her hoof would be--If I did, would have a better chance at surviving this, just like last time.

The sight was really beautiful, the moment when you realize that you are small as a dust mite inside something small to normal ponies. It was just too much for my head to handle. The chances of simply dying by something as simple as a sweap of somepony’s mane, or obliviously mushed into the ground. Those ideas are deadly, yet strangely arounsing. But I couldn't think about that--Not now. Now, I had to run... But Luna had a different idea.

I saw as everything around me become darker, I looked up and saw my incoming doom: Her hoof! I ran as fast as I could, but it was useless. Her hoof was slowly descending onto me. I couldn’t move, I felt as her hoof (which smelled really pungent from being soaked with mixtures of filth and sweat,) was slowly crushing my body into nothing more that a stain under somepony’s hoof, only to be washed away later and forgotten forever.

I felt as my body was reduced to a greasy, microscopic red puddle of guts, but my mind was still under her hoof. I could see my own body, twisted and mixed with the rest of her hoof filth. I couldn't look at it. I had to wake up. I tried to pinch myself, but then I realised that my body was vaporised under the Princess' hoof. Suddenly, I felt as I was traveling back into my body, back into the real world. I felt like something big was about to happen.

I woke up, my body felt tired, I couldn’t move. I slowly opened my eyes, what I saw scared me to the bone: I saw a gigantic, magenta pupil looking down at me from what appeared to be an oculus from a microscope. I tried to move and get away, but I was stuck to the ground with a tape on my legs and arms. I tried to un-tape myself. Moments later, I successfully untaped my hands, and legs.

I ran towards the closest edge, so I could escape this place. When I was at the edge of the microscope, I accidentally slipped, and was now falling to my impending doom.

But then, I felt as my body became weightless. Everything around me became blue... Then I felt something pulling me upwards, moving higher, and higher, until it stopped... Being afraid of heights, I was afraid to open my eyes, until I heard an angelic voice.

“HELLO, LITTLE ONE. PLEASE, DON’T BE AFRAID, WE WON’T HURT YOU.”

I was too afraid to respond, so I just curled up in a ball, and waited for something to happen;  Their voices didn’t make it easier.

“HE'S AFRAID. THERE, THERE NOW”

Celestia said, taking me from Luna’s magic to hers. I saw as I was coming closer to the white forest of her fur, she was about to hug me. Her fur was so soft and cozzy, I all of sudden felt calm, and peaceful. She then whispered, “Hush now. Everything will be fine.”

I stopped whimpering, watching Luna and Celestia, as the watched me. Those gigantic, bright eyes were so beautiful; I could not stop looking.

They put me on a table with their magic, I just stood there, speechless. The dream of my life was coming true, getting into Equestria and finally meeting the Princesses.

I waved my hand, as a gesture of salutation.

“I THINK IT WANT SOMETHING TO TELL US” Luna said, her voice still powerful.

“Lower the volume of your voice, Luna; the Little one seems to have a problem with the power of our voices” Celestia spoke with a whispering tone.

“Do not worry, little one. I’ll go right now to the library to find a spell that can make your ears more resistant. Luna, please, watch after him while I’ll look for that spell.” Celestia trotted from the chambers, leaving only me and Luna, all alone.

“WELL, Ehm, well, can thou talk, little one?” Luna asked with a curious look. I jumped, trying to answer her question.

Luna then raised me with her magic and put me really close to her ear, which looked like a giganic, greasy cavern.

I screamed really loudly, “YES, I CAN TALK!” Luna then whipped with me towards her eyes, which were full of surprise and joy.

“HUZZAH! Thou can talk! Then, I guess, thou must have a name?” Luna moved me to her ear again, this time closer.

“My name is Andrew. And what is yours?” I asked her too, even though I already knew it.

“I am very pleased to meet thou, Andrew. My name is Princess Luna and thou already met my dear sister, Princess Celestia.” Luna said, holding still in her ear.

“How did thou get into my sister’s foo-” Luna stopped, as she felt something inside her nose.

ACHOO

The grasp of Luna’s magic was gone, and I tumbled down, inside Luna’s ear. Before Luna could wonder where I went, I was already inside her ear tube, stuck into her ear wax like a fly on a spider’s web.

Luna felt me, itching inside her ear. I felt her picking me up, moving me towards her beautiful, blue eyes.

“I am so sorry Andrew, I felt something inside my nose and I forgot to keep thou safe inside my magic...  now, thou are all dirty with my ear wax. I am sorry, I haven't cleaned them in a while.”

Luna was looking kind of sad, but that face was gone really fast when she said,

“Dost thou need a bath? I bet thou could use one after your incident with my sister, and my ear.” Luna then carefully levitated me once again close to her ear, I was kind of afraid this time, but I trusted her.

“Yes, I would love to have a bath after all of this. Thanks for asking, Princess Luna.” Luna moved me before her face, smiled and said, “Thou are too kind, after thou fell into my ear, it’s the least I could do for you.”

Both Luna and I entered Celestia’s bathroom. Luna looked for something tiny where I could bath, since bathing inside pony sized bath could mean for me drowning in there. Luna found a shallow spoon (Which Celestia uses for medicine.) She dropped a few drops of warm water into it, making it an athletic pool-sized bath for me. I took my clothes of, not being afraid of being naked before this pony princess, since I was too small for her to see me enough.  She even took a tiny scrap of cloth and soap for me to clean with. It was delightful.

Luna kept watching me closely the whole time, in case something bad might happen. Luckily, this time nothing did.

Celestia, meanwhile, found a spell that could make my ears strong enough to normally listen to pony speech without cringing in pain of my ears. She came back to her chambers, not seeing Luna and me inside her bedroom, she looked into her bathroom, finding us--asking, "what are you doing?"

Luna explained everything; Celestia giggled about it, It really wasn’t funny.

After I finished my bath, my clothes were still soaked in saliva, dirt, earwax and who-knows what-else, so I threw them away, because they were beyond cleaning.

Celestia found a really tiny piece of warm cloth, which was just fitting for me.

“I hope it suits you well.” Celestia said while watching me dress up on her royal bed.

“It fits! well, thank you, your highness.” Celestia didn’t really knew what I was saying, I was too far away from her. She said she would try to find a spell that amplifies voices, but she said she wasn't sure if that spell even existed; only time would tell.

Luna came close to me again, carefully lying on the bed next to me, asking:

“Would thou love to take a tour of the castle? I believe thou would find it really gorgeous.” I nodded to her offer.

She used her magic to put me on her muzzle, I gripped her fur really hard, then we set in motion.

It was a bumpy ride, I almost fell off her, twice, but I managed to hold onto myself.

When the tour was almost over, Celestia came with an urgent message that Princess Cadance and Shining Armor just entered Canterlot Castle. Luna, Celestia and I came to welcome them.

I was still holding onto Luna’s muzzle fur, when we came to Cadance and Shining Armor.

“Good evening, Cadance and Shining Armor” Celestia greeted them. Same did Luna.

“Hello there, Auntie!”

“Good evening, Celestia," Cadance and Shining greeted back.

“Why are you visiting us? Has something happened?” Celestia asked.

“Nothing happened, we felt that it would be a good time to visit you, since it was few months since our last visit.” Cadance explained.

“Oh, that's wonderful. I was starting to get worried.” Celestia said, after a moment of silence,

“Very well then, why are we waiting here? Let us get inside the castle. Do you want something to eat?” Celestia asked.

“No, thanks, we ate on our way here, maybe later.” Cadance said sweetly.

After all of them walked for a few moments, Cadance wanted to ask Luna something, but then saw something on her nose, “Luna, you have a bug of your nose, let me sweep it away”

And before Luna or Celestia could react, Cadance used her mountainous hoof to flick me from Luna’s muzzle without a single care in the world.

I was falling, until Luna caught me with her magic, “Don’t hurt him, he is not a bug! His name is Andrew and he appeared today inside my sister’s food.” Luna said with a tiny bit of anger inside her voice.

“Oh, I am sorry Luna, I though he was just a insignificant tiny insect. I am sorry to you too, Andrew. Please, forgive me, It’s just that we have an infestation problem in Crystal Empire. Just my reflexes.” Cadance apologized with a beautiful smile on her face, while she waited for me to answer.

“Does he speak?” Shining asked.

“Yes, but his voice is too tiny to hear it. I will look for a spell that could make his voice stronger, tomorrow.” Celestia explained.

“Well, we have a library of sound spells back in Crystal Empire, if you wish, I can send a messenger to get it ready for pickup.” Cadance cheerfully said.

“No need to do it now, Let’s have dinner and then go to sleep, It’s been a long day already.” Celestia said, walking into the dinning room.

All of us had a great dinner, luckily, this time, I wasn’t eaten, that experience was really terrifying for me and I didn't want to relive it again. After the dinner, Celestia escorted Cadance and Shining Armor to their chambers, whilst me and Luna went to Luna’s chambers. When we arrived, Luna put me on the guardrail on her balcony, while she raised the moon. It was beautiful, the way her mane sparkled in the moonlight, I knew I was in love, once again. I thought it was just teenage crush when I watched the series, but now, my heart was filled with her moonlight.

After the moon was raised, I jump in happiness, she giggled about that. Then, she told me that she would take a bath and that she will not forget to clean her ears this time, thanks to me.

When Luna finished her bath, she showed me hear ears, clean this time. After that, Luna asked me where I would like to sleep. I was kind of embarrased to say where I wanted to, but I tole her anyway, “I would love to sleep in you gorgeous mane.” I awkardly told her, wainting for asnwer,

“I gets sweaty at night, are thou sure thou would like to sleep there, anyway?” Luna answered with confused look on her face.

“Yes. Please Luna, I would to cuddle inside you mane and sleep spend whole night there, no matter how sweaty you get.” I told her proudly.

And with that, Luna hovered me above the forest of her mane. She then slowly dropped me in there, landing gently on her scalp, clean of any dirt or sweat, though, I could feel her mane getting a little bit hotter, but that didn’t bothered me, I was living my dream. Luna shut the light and few moments later, Luna has entered the realm of dreams. For me, it took a little bit longer, because I wanted to snuggle her beautiful strands of hair as much as I could. Sometimes, when her head moved, I triend not to fall, but her scalp has became sweaty, as she said and it was sticky enough not to let me fall to my doom, crushed by Luna’s head or mane, sniffed away into her nose or being eaten, crushed or drowned in her maw . I was happy that night, and with that though in my head, I fell asleep inside her sweaty mane.
© Copyright 2015 Proky (mcproky at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2027660-Moon-Doesnt-Care-About-Size-Chapter-V