*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2028519-Do-You-Know
by Kaze
Rated: E · Other · Romance/Love · #2028519
Wish someday you will know my feeling...
         The girl is gazing afar through the car’s window. Her eyes are seeing the sparkling streetlamps of Tokyo, but she is not actually seeing the lamps which crazily moving fast because of the car’s speed. Her face reflection on the car’s window clearly shows that she is daydreaming about something right now. But nobody can tell what is it about.

         Tiiin!!

         Voice of a horn suddenly call her back to the real world. Due to intense daydream, the girl didn’t even realize what happened around her. She is shocked when seeing a race motorcycle suddenly closely crossed her with such speed that, according to regulation, must be cut off.

         Tiinn!!

         The second honk is heard, but this time the voice is coming from the car where the girl sits right now. Then a glasses man whom driving beside the girl chuckled. The girl looks at the man who also give backward glance to the girl with a little smile.

         “Are you surprised?”

         The girl shakes her head even though actually she was very surprised. Then she keeps watching the man who already turn his head to see the road in front of them. Now the girl is using the man as an object of her daydream.

         If I am beautiful, will you be amazed by me?

         If I am tiny, will you have desire to protect me?

         If I am frail, will you always take care of me?

         If I have such smooth hair, will you gently stroke me?

         If I have holy voice, will you be proud of me?

         If–


         “Is there anything wrong with my face?”

         Her daydream is once more destroyed. The man looks at the girl with confuse expression in his face. The girl feels embarassed and directly turn her head away from the man. She shakes her head again to answer the man’s question.

         “You’re so quiet today,” said the man still with troubled expression.

         The girl opens her mouth to say something, but there isn’t any single voice come out from it. She clenched her both hands hard untill her palm hurts because of her long nice nails. “I-,” finally she said. “I love you.”

         As the words fall out, a sudden screech of brakes immediately followed. The girl holds her breath and shut her eyes down in fear. She must had been thrown out of the car with breaking the screen if she didn't put her seatbelt. Reflexive, she holds the bag on her laps with one hand while the other hand tightly grip the seatbelt which tied her body.

         "Are you serious?"

         When she hears the man's voice and realize that the car has stopped bouncing, she opens her eyes. Her eyes are wide open when she founds out that their car is stopping in the middle of the intersection. She directly looks at the man beside her.

         Braaak!!!!

         An unstoppable full speed bus suddenly crashes the left side of their car. Before the girl once again shuts her eyes, she made to see the plain expression on the man's face who still doesn't realize if there is a bus crashing him. It happened just in a blink of eye. In a second, their car has thrown away, rolled around, and smashed the road before finally stopped with both of them inside.

         The girl slowly opens her eyes when she felt something warm around her. She is trying to recognize what happened and directly remember the glasses man who thrown away with her. It seems like her worry towards the man makes the pain in her body gone somehow. She gets up with all her might and can only gazing speechlessly when seeing the bloody man drooped on her laps. The man didn't move even a little. His eyes are tightly shut while his mouth opens a little. His glasses has flown away nowhere. The bloods keep running down from his wounded body. The girl lifts her both hands which covered in blood. It is the man's blood. The only thing that the girl can do is screaming. She keeps screaming ang screaming with all her power, but not a single voice is heard.

         With exhausted and disbelief, she slowly blinked her teary eyes. Her mind regains consciousness and she could see everything clearly now. White cellar of a bedroom and a warm blanket covered her body. Tears still keep running down in her cheeks.

         ...A dream?

© Copyright 2015 Kaze (lisaslie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2028519-Do-You-Know