*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2028767-to-youmy-soulmate
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by neer
Rated: E · Letter/Memo · Other · #2028767
sometimes,its hard to define a relationship in few words
sometimes,its hard to define a relationship in few words which may be incapable to bring the true essence of that special bonding.this can happen at any age,at any stage of life.its awesome when feelings flow between two hearts without uttering a word and and the individuals are succesful in the maintaining the warmth & dignity of the their relationship and taking it to a higher level.they both can see through the transparent wall which separates their hearts.....and they can stay "simple friends"for whole of their life....



well, this was my desire!.. to stay with you as your friend forever without turning into your girlfriend!

for me , being into a relationship is like spoiling your friendship,a recipe to loose your good friend or being repelled by a friend....for you i wanted nieghther of these to happen. i wanted to stay in an orbit around you where am neither repelled nor attracted.i was happy at that particular position in your life where you were comfortable to discuss anyrything which bothers you,:your girlfriend's b'day gift, your dress code, your hairstyle,your assinements,favor for you from our classmates etc.my heart experienced an unknown peace,whenever i helped you.from the sunrise till the sunset i felt good only when i saw your face....
© Copyright 2015 neer (minkgill at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2028767-to-youmy-soulmate