*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2029978-Bad-Day-for-a-rapist
Rated: 18+ · Fiction · Dark · #2029978
adult content
Bad day for a rapist

He could feel his skull crack with each downward thrust. His vision seemed scattered with darkness and sparks. He knew he deserved this. He knew it wasn't going to stop.Edward tried to escape this inevitable end but couldn't convince himself to try and fight back. He was well aware of his awful deed.

For a moment that felt like an eternity, it in fact did stop enough for him to feel his face swell with pain caused by irreversible damage done by the boyfriend of the woman he had raped.

John stopped beating him only so Edward could realize the amount of agony he was experiencing.... Long enough for him to think about what he had done and where this was going to end. John had never felt such relief in his entire 23 years of life. He glanced at Becca and she smiled. It wasn't a forced one either. It was the kind of smile that a man receives after proposing to a woman that loved him dearly. Pure romance.

The gurgling coming from Edward reminded John to turn him on his side. He didn't want Edward dying any time soon at all. As he did this a single beam of light escaped the curtains shining in John's eyes. This reassured him of the glorious favor he was doing for mankind. The disposal of filth. John had some tools he was going to use on him but thought maybe his own two fists would suffice. He was about to continue the onslaught but Becca whispered in a comfortable tone to use the tools. From the sound of her voice John knew this turned her on. 'Sick', He thought... 'Sick...and sexy'.

Becca slowly walked over and reached for the wire cutters. Giggling, She made her way to the man who had deflowered her in the most defiling way. She was almost in-love with the revenge. There was no need for words. innocent-less child-like chuckle was enough to unnerve even herself. She liked it though. With four snaps of the cutters, a thumb and a ring finger were missing from each of Edward's hands. John laughed and said, "Haha! two in the pink and one in the stink!"

Becca leaned in and spoke with the softest of voices into Edward's ear, " Next I am going to turn your manhood into a pussy... We are going to cut off your hands and rape you with them. Then we are going to kill you."... And they did.
© Copyright 2015 Deeno Katatonic (katatonickamel at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2029978-Bad-Day-for-a-rapist