*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2031205-Is-it-wrong-to-be-a-fan
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Drac
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2031205
What is it to have idea's and is it okay to want to share them?
Is it just me or do I feel like wanting to share idea's and concepts of a thing to kinda add on and immerse yourself into something?

Ok so basic story goes like this.

I like Legend of Zelda, and more so the lore behind it. I love to see different things done so when Hyrule Warriors came out I avoided all knowledge of it til I got my own Wii U and my own copy of it.

Now its been about 4 months, i beaten story mode, im working on getting every non dlc character their tier 2 and 3 weapons, and the Gold Skultulta's.

But one character I wanna use but im holding off on, is Volga. Why? Well I want to work on getting the Master Sword to have Evil's Bane (which if anyone is curious it CAN be on villian character's weapons. I have Ganondorf with Swords of Demise and a version has the locked 25k kills.)

So i had a neat idea that I felt that could go with the lore of it and just for the luls make a fan made brother to Volga.

Why? Well he is a Dragon Knight and so going with that theme the basic integrity of it is this. The brother I want to make is going to be an Ice Dragon Knight but only thing holding me back on DeviantArt from writing about it is because.... I fear rejection. I fear people will berate it just because its with words and not picture's and all that.

I have the story in a rough draft if anyone was curious enough to read it I could post the idea/storyline/thing that i decided to make. Probably will anyway XD
© Copyright 2015 Drac (dracula1031 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2031205-Is-it-wrong-to-be-a-fan