*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2032364-dragon-wedgie
Rated: 13+ · Fiction · Comedy · #2032364
description in story, couldn't stay in the 90 character limit
from a book called dragon slippers and i'm parodying one scene where creel could've forced the princess another ,and sorry if poorly written and i do not own the dragon slipper's trilogy, now for those who haven't read this amalia is the villain in this story. i know i'm making creel that way, but amalia hurt her friend shardas the dragon and destroyed his horde., that and she attacked king's seat where creel was currently residing.on top of that she stole creel's slipper's and give her a dress she didn't want with out getting a agreement from creel.

the collar's help other dragon's resist the slipper's control

and one more thing dragon's horde are one thing they collect, for shardas it was stained glass windows, like the ones you'd see in church




that and she was just an all-round bitch






creel was thinking hard. princess amalia wouldn't hand over king milun's slipper's and relinquish control of the dragons, and her grip was weaking. there must be something i can do? creel thought as she struggled. then she spotted something. a hole in the back of amalia's dress. flash backs came as she remembered something that happened to hagen and creel quite often back in carlieff. with a smile she tried one more with reasoning, hoping to fail."okay amalia, last chance hand over the slipper's or you force my hand." creel announced with authority."... okay you country cow." with that she took them off and handed them to creel.

...

...

...

...(NAH! just kidding but wanted to keep you on your toes, now with the real story!)







"never you ugly country bitch!" amalia shouted in defiance, unaware of what would happen next."okay then," creel said as he cheered on the inside," you asked for this" with the final warning she reached the tear in the dress."wha what are you doing?"amalia said with fear present in her voice."giving you a carlieff special." creel said with evil allso present in HER voice."nonononono, not that, anything but THAT!" amalia screeched as she struggled more."too late!" creel said as she rocketed amalia's  white panties with teddy bears on them "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" amalia screamed. "gonna give me the slipper's?" creel said as she bounced amalia."ngh... never!" amalia said through the bounces. creel sighed "you force my hand then once more.", with that said creel reached and pull the back off amalia's dress."why'd you do that" amalia breathed from relief." so i can get at something that should've been done a while ago!" creel shouted. "mommy."amalia whimpered. "she'll thank me later" creel then brought her hand down, and continued till, amalia cried out she could have the slipper's."good girl." creel complimented. but before amalia could fix her wedgie, a female dragon flew down, she had a collar on." hello human,if you would be so kind, allow me to take amalia to be part of my horde?" the she dragon asked." why would you want her?" creel asked. well i collect wedgie girl's and i watched that whole display and she fit's the title perfectly." the she-dragon rumbled,"aswell seems like she needs to be taught a lesson." creel thought this over and replied"sure." creel dragged amalia while she whimpered.the dragon pinched the panties between 2 claws and flew off, taing amalia with her. they flew over the kingdom and all the people down below saw amalia get a "dragon wedgie". back at the cave, amalia would be sanked and wedgie by other girls and the dragon.



and no one ever heard from amalia again, excep for creel who often came to tug on the princess's undes.



sorry if its bad  not much of a writer
© Copyright 2015 readingsamurai98 (glorne at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2032364-dragon-wedgie