*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2032442-I-chose-to-be-a-consort
Rated: 18+ · Other · Erotica · #2032442
A mortal woman takes a vampire lover and all is well until the Dark Prince wants her
I chose to be a consort


Sweet dreams are made of this,
Who am I to disagree?

Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused
(Toussaint, Allen)





It was 11.30 at night and Alison decided to hop on her exercise bike for half an hour before she called it a night. The days were too hot to exercise and she needed to burn some energy off to help her sleep. She had only just gotten settled when there was a quiet knock on her front door. Curious, she hopped off and opened the door warily. She smiled when she saw it was her young neighbour Jai.
“Hey Jai, whats up?’ she asked
‘I was sitting outside and saw your light was still on so I thought I would just check everything is ok.’ He replied
‘Yep. Do you want to come in? You can chat to me while I exercise if you like.’ Alison said as she opened the door to let him in.’
Jai stepped forward and placed his hands on either side of Alison’s face and leant in and kissed her gently. Alison was surprised and shocked and taking this as consent Jai kissed her again, more demanding this time. As his tongue slid along her lips Alison sighed and opened her mouth for his penetration. Slowly he walked her backwards and kicked the door shut behind him without releasing her lips. Alison’s mind had almost ceased to function and she reached her hands behind his head and tangled her hands in his hair as she returned his kiss.
Jai had lived across the road for nearly six months and Alison had thought he was gorgeous from the first time she had seen him outside mowing his lawn in nothing more than a pair of board shorts. His dark hair had curled below his shoulders and his olive skin had shone with perspiration. He had always waved or called out hello and been pleasant. Alison used to watch him wash his car and dream of rubbing soap suds over his body. She had dreamed of him often never believing it could ever be anything else as he was much younger than her. Today it appeared her dreams were going to come true and she was not missing a minute.
Realizing Alison was not going to oppose him Jai slid his hands down her shoulders and arms and round her waist. Alison was wearing a long t-shirt that she slept in and nothing else so Jai was pleasantly surprised when he lowered one hand to the hem of her shirt and slid his hand up her leg and her ribcage and cupped her full breast. As he rolled her nipple between his fingers he ran kisses down the side of Alison’s neck nipping gently as he went. Alison threw her head back and allowed him access. Jai reached down and drew the t-shirt over Alison’s head and stepped back to take her naked body in. He knew she was older than him but he had been dreaming of this day since he had first seen her. As he had suspected her body was firm and well shaped with large heavy breasts that made him melt just to think of sliding his lips over.
Alison felt awkward and reached to cover herself but Jai held her hands and told her she was never to feel shy in front of him.
‘You said you were exercising, Ally so please continue.’ He said softly.
Alison turned and remounted her exercise bike and started peddling. In front of her Jai slowly removed his shirt and followed that with his board shorts. As he stood proud and naked before her Alison struggled to keep breathing. He was so beautiful and so aroused. She slowed her legs but Jai shook his head and motioned her to keep going. It was turning him on more and more as he watched her pendulous breasts swinging and saw the dark shadow between her legs appear with every rotation of her legs. He stepped behind her and took hold of her breasts and squeezed them tightly. Her dark nipples beaded immediately and he was able to rub his palms over them roughly. Alison leant back against his chest and he sucked and kissed her neck until she thought she would fall off the bike. With her eyes closed Alison was not ready when he one hand down her tight abdomen, through the curls at her pelvis and slid two fingers inside her moist vagina. Alison gasped as the first waves of orgasm rocked her. Jai pumped his fingers into her as she rode his hand and squeezed her breast until it was in a position where he could draw the nipple into his mouth. Alison cried out with pleasure and collapsed forward.
Getting off the bike she drew Jai into the shower where she proceeded to soap his body taking especial care to wash between his legs as she cupped his balls. When Jai would have taken it further Alison turned the shower off and stepped out.
Smiling she walked back to the lounge room and said ‘I still have the rest of my routine to finish.’ And she dropped down and commenced doing a plank. Jai sat down in front of her and slid his legs under her so that his hard penis was right beneath her mouth. Alison raised up to do push ups and Jai guided his cock into her mouth. Holding her head steady while she rose and fell Jai was in heaven. Fifty five push ups later he exploded in her mouth and she collapsed slowly savoring his essence and licking him dry. They both lay still for long minutes before Alison rolled onto her back and started leg lifts and swim kicks. Jai raised up onto his elbow and watched her movements. Unable to help himself he ran his fingers over every part of her body that he could reach following them with his lips and tongue. Alison was turned on again and could feel the wetness between her legs. When she drew her legs up and lifted her bottom and back high into the air Jai moved between her legs. He cupped her lean buttocks with his hands as he lowered his mouth to sip on her flowing juices. He worked his tongue as if it was his fingers until Alison cried out. Then he allowed her to sink onto the floor and ran his long body up hers as he drove into her. Alison lifted her hips to meet his thrusts and just as he was about to climax he bit hard on her jugular and sucked her blood into his mouth. The feeling was absolutely heaven and Alison climaxed as she never had before in her life. When their bodies stopped shuddering Jai licked the bite marks to seal them and looked into Alison’s eyes. All he saw in the amber depths was satisfaction so he settled her on his chest, cupped her breast in his hand and fell asleep. Alison was sated and happy when Jai rolled her into him and squeezed her breast. She reached down and took his flaccid shaft in her hand and closed her eyes hoping this was not a dream.
Alison thought she must still be dreaming so she remained motionless and tried to keep her breathing even when she woke and felt Jai move so could kiss her nipples alternately. He pulled and twisted them and watched them harden beneath his fingers. Gently as if afraid to wake her he suckled her nipples. Alison felt his shaft grow hard against her leg and it was all she could do to remain still. Her breathing quickened and Jai felt her pulse racing beneath her skin. He rose and straddled her and rubbed his penis between her breasts, breasts he pushed together to give him the friction he required. Alison drew her hands across his chest taking her turn to fondle his nipples and drew him towards her so she could lick and suck them. Jai cried out with pleasure and pumped harder. Jai reared up and screamed in sheer pleasure as his spray went all over Alison’s chest. He spun around and still straddling Alison he placed his mouth on her inner thigh and bit down. Alison’s scream was smothered as she filled her mouth with Jai’s shaft to suck it dry.
This time as they lay sated on the floor Jai said ‘We need to talk, eh?’
Alison nodded but wondered what they could talk about. The sex had been to die for but now he would leave and that would be that.
‘You understand what I am, Ally?’
She nodded.
‘You understand sex and blood go together for me?’
She nodded again.
‘You understand that if I think for one minute you can’t deal with this I will have to wipe your mind?’
‘I can deal with it Jai. I have waited my whole life to meet one of your kind. No problem. I won’t tell anyone, ever.’
‘Do you realize I will only ever use you, never love you? Vampires don’t do love.’
‘I understand Jai. Are you saying you want to see me again?’
‘No strings Ally. The minute you become attached I wipe your mind and I’m gone. Okay?’
‘Deal. Just tell me when you are going to take my memories away please.’
‘Deal.’
With that Jai dressed and went back to his own home. Alison had a long shower and tried to soak some of the aches from her body. She was sore in all the right places but had touches of carpet burn on her back and mild pain where she had been bitten. Alison put a light dressing on the bites, took an iron tablet and cooked a huge plate of scrambled eggs and bacon for herself. She went on about her day as usual but could not keep her thoughts of Jai far from her mind.
Several days passed and even though she stayed up late Alison had no nightly visitor. Fair enough she thought, he said no strings, no attachments so she better get used to this being on his terms.
It was exactly one week later when there was a knock on the door just as Alison was about to go to bed. Wearing nothing other than an almost see through chiffon gown Alison went to answer the door knowing no one except Jai would visit at this hour. She opened the door and broke into a genuine smile when Jai stepped forward and as he had done before he took her face between his hands and kissed her gently. Alison was not so gentle and wrapped her arms about his waist and drew him into her. When they broke apart Alison noticed that they were not alone. ‘This is Mishka, my friend. I thought she could join us tonight if you don’t mind.’ Introduced Jai. Alison stepped back and asked to speak to Jai alone for a minute.
‘What do you mean she can join us?’ asked Alison quietly
Jai shrugged. She needs to feed and I thought you might like to help her out that’s all. Nothing you don’t want to do, promise.’ He replied as he placed his lips on hers again and kissed her deeply. When his hands came up to caress her breasts Alison breathed out and opened her mouth to his. He danced tongue to tongue with her and rained kisses down her neck. Without her realizing it Jai had slowly moved her back into the lounge room. Mishka had turned the television on and was apparently paying them no attention.
‘Ride your bike for me Ally Cat.’ he whispered.
Alison seated herself and began to pedal. She watched as Jai removed his clothes and tossed them aside. He reached down and grasped himself and played gently with his shaft for long moments. Alison began to sweat just watching him. When he finally moved behind her she was ready for his hands to find her breasts. He rubbed them through the material and it chafed roughly on her nipples. He ran his hands down and grabbed the hem of her nightie and pulled it slowly up her body and over her head. Alison saw Mishka look her way and eye her body but she was busy with Jai and what his magic hands were doing to her tight breasts. Again Alison closed her eyes and leant back into Jai’s chest. Her peddling was sporadic now as she allowed him to twist and pull her breasts and squeeze them together. Alison did not see the nod Jai gave Mishka over her head nor did she realize when cool hands slid between her legs that they had company. Jai slid two fingers into Alison’s wet tunnel and moved them gently allowing Alison to ride them at her own pace. Meanwhile Mishka had stepped in front of her and was kneading one breast roughly as she suckled the other deeply. Jai sucked her neck bruising it down both sides and just when Alison thought she could take no more he sunk his fangs into her neck. He moved his hands up to cup the breasts Mishka was suckling as Alison cried out in pleasure and shudders wracked her body. Mishka went back to the lounge and Jai helped Alison off the bike and lowered her to the floor.
Jai lay beside her as her breathing evened out and asked what exercise she had planned for tonight. Alison started doing a series of squats and Jai moved a low stool and sat beneath her. He guided her onto his shaft and allowed her movements to be no more than it took to glide up and down his shaft. The movement was controlled and difficult and he kept a tight grip on her behind, stopping her upward movement and pulling her down onto him. After his climax Jai settled her on him with his shaft still deep inside her. He pulled her to him so her behind was sticking out and he could suckle her breasts again. As her breathing deepened and Alison felt herself becoming aroused again she felt gentle kisses spreading across her back and shoulders. She stilled for a moment but Jai swept his lips across hers and she lost herself in his kisses. She did not notice when he spread his legs so her butt cheeks were spread wide. When wetness spread around her back opening she thought she was just really wet. Jai never took his lips from hers as he reached down to squeeze her breast hard and pinch her nipple hard as well. She gasped into his mouth and he swallowed her breath as she felt something cold and smooth slide into her anus. There was no pain, just coldness and pleasure. Jai was hard inside her again and he rocked gently touching everywhere that tingled already. Jai lifted gently and pushed the stool from beneath him and lowered them both to the floor. He withdrew his penis, rolled her over onto her stomach and told her to get in push up position which she did. As before he grabbed her head and directed it onto his penis. Alison was aware of what she was doing now and was surprised when she felt the low stool pushed under her stomach so she did not need to hold her own weight up. Minutes later strong hands spread her legs wide and she felt a wetness she knew was a mouth on her backside. She would have stopped this but Jai had her head firmly held on his cock and he leant down to whisper in her ear. ‘Enjoy the sensations Ally Cat, I am watching you and I am getting so hot.’
Hands fondled her behind and rubbed over her back, lips followed and then fingers slid inside her gently pushing and playing with her clit. Alison felt herself becoming more aroused and started pushing into the hand faster and faster. It was an amazing feeling when Jai erupted in her mouth just as her own climax shook her and fangs bit into her thigh and sucked her hard. Alison was starting to relax when Jai removed his spent rod and rolled her over so she was spread eagle on the floor. She knew now that Mishka had been part of the play but was unprepared for her to drop between Alison’s legs, lift her bottom off the floor and start sucking between her legs while Alison watched helplessly. She would have objected except it felt so damn good. Jai sat down and folded Alison’s legs back over her shoulders leaving her completely exposed to both sets of eyes. She had never felt so vulnerable or turned on in her life. Mishka continued to suck and lick her wetness. Jai was seated behind Mishka and he leaned around her and fingered Alison’s anus as he tweaked Mishka’s tiny breasts and Alison could do nothing but watch. She needed to be moving so she pulsed her hips into Mishka’s mouth which made Jai smile widely. Mishka saw Alison looking at her breasts and she moved up Alison’s body holding her legs spread wide until she rested on top of those legs with her breasts dangling enticingly near Alison’s mouth. She couldn’t help herself and reached up to draw a breast into her mouth, it felt sublime to nip the nipple and roll it around her mouth. She held the other breast in her hand and was amazed when she felt Jai place his hand over hers and squeeze. She was aroused again and pleased when Jai slid his powerful rod into her and rocked all three of them as he drove in and out. Alison had never experienced sex like this in her life and it was awesome. Falling asleep was easy. Once again Jai pulled her to him and held her breast. As she dozed off she realized Mishka had slid two fingers inside her and had her other hand wrapped around Jai’s manhood. Waking up was again the best part of sleeping. Different but wonderful. Not only was Mishka gently moving her fingers inside Alison but had taken Alison’s hand and was rubbing it between her own legs. Alison tensed her fingers and felt them slide inside Mishka and heard Mishka sigh in pleasure.

“You are so greedy Mishka, go easy or you will scare her.” Jai whispered in Mishka’s ear.
Mishka’s giggle was cut short as Jai crammed his rod into her mouth. Alison opened her eyes and looked up at Jai riding Mishka. “Morning Ally Cat. Ready to try something new?’
Alison nodded not sure what was left. Jai leapt off Mishka causing her to pout and kissed Alison from her feet up to her mouth inserting his penis in her as he went. Then he moved to straddle her and Mishka straddled her as well, her back to Jai who immediately reached for her breasts as he laughed with joy. Mishka slid forward until her wet centre dripped into Alison’s mouth. Without thought Alison reached her hands to spread Mishka’s lips wide and taste her for the first time. It was delicious and Alison buried her face in Mishka’s warmth and sucked. Jai moved within her and Alison reached up to place a hand over Jai’s on Mishka’s breast. He slid her hand under his and squeezed until Mishka called out in pain then he released her and pushed her off Alison as his climax drew near and he bit down on her breast sucking her roughly. Not to miss out Mishka pushed her fingers into Alison alongside Jai’s cock stretching her wide and bit down on her inner thigh. Alison screamed with a combination of pleasure and pain and they all collapsed. Shortly after Mishka left and Jai pulled Alison onto his knee on the lounge.
‘Are you hurt, my pussy cat?’ he asked.
‘Not really, a little sore maybe.’ She replied
‘You were ok with Mishka?’
‘Yes and no. I don’t want to do a women every time but it was really good. ‘
‘I promise I won’t bring her again unless she is desperate.’
‘Thank you. Was it good for you?’
‘I have never met a mundane who enjoys sex like I do before so yes it is good, amazing even.’
After Jai left Alison went through her routine of soothing sore muscles and bandaging bites as before.
It was over a month before Alison saw Jai again. He was absent from his home for some of that time and just never outside when she was the rest of the time. She waved to his flat mates a few times but life went on much the same in the neighborhood.
It was three am in the morning and Alison was woken from sleep by a tapping on her window. Sleepily she drew the curtain back and it was Jai signaling her to open the door. Naked she padded out to the door and unlocked it. Jai pushed his way in, slammed the door shut and threw Alison face first over the lounge. With no welcome or foreplay he drove his cock into her tight vagina and pumped until his own release came. Then he withdrew and pushed Alison in front of him and onto her knees before him.
In tears she looked up at him and saw he was furious. What had happened? He grabbed her hair and shook her head. ‘Why did you have to say anything to Finn you stupid, stupid girl?’ he raged.
‘ I haven’t even seen Finn except to wave too in months .’she sobbed
Jai let her go and flopped back onto the lounge. ‘It must have been Mishka then. I’ll tear her tongue out of her head.’ Jai shook his head slowly and pulled Alison up into his arms and held her tenderly.
‘Finn knows about us and he is flipping out because I have not wiped your mind and he believes you are a danger to us.’
‘So, wipe my mind then.’
‘No. I refuse to take away what we have. I want you to remember me not wonder why I am visiting every time I knock on your door. I am sorry I did not trust you.’
‘So what can we do to keep Finn happy?’
‘You wont like it anymore than I do.’ He shook his head.
‘Tell me Jai.’
‘He wants to come and use your mortal body for himself before he decides if I can have you or have to decide to wipe your mind. He says I am too attached to you and cannot be allowed to continue seeing you if I can’t control my emotions.’
‘Can you change me? Asked Alison with bated breath.
‘That is an option but not yet if I can help it.’
Alison thought long and hard and finally said ‘Send him over Jai and I will show him that not only am I trustworthy but I am not attached to you either. Tomorrow night. Now go.’
The next day was long as Alison prepared to have an old vampire take her who believed women were no more than vessels for blood and sex. Alison was not looking forward to this night. She bathed carefully and dressed in nothing more than a sheer black negligee. She placed candles around the room ready to light close to the time she expected Finn which would be around midnight. She placed a thick rug on the floor and a plate of grapes and a bottle of bourbon nearby. Alison did not know if she could pull this off or not but to keep herself safe and Jai allowed to visit she had to do her best. At the back of her mind was the sincere hope Jai had ripped Mishka’s tongue out.
At exactly midnight there was a short knock on the door and Alison was surprised to see a smiling Finn and a surly Jai. Jai was to prove he was not attached to a human by watching Finn take her and showing his lack of care regardless of what Finn did. With the brightest smile she could raise Alison welcomed Finn and Jai to her home. Jai wandered aimlessly over to a corner recliner tossing over his shoulder as he went ‘You should be thrilled Finn, I get none of this special treatment when I visit. It’s just sex, blood and goodbye.’
‘We shall see.’ Was Finn’s enigmatic reply.
Alison took Finn’s strong white hand and led him towards the rug on the floor but before they arrived he pulled her back towards him and into his arms. Looking into her eyes he lowered his head to take her mouth with his. This was the kiss of an experienced man and his lips moved surely over Alison’s delving into her mouth when she sighed and opened up for him. His tongue explored her teeth and her tongue and her cheeks. It was the most thorough kiss Alison had ever had and she gave herself over to the pleasure running her free hand up Finn’s chest and curling into the blond hairs below his chin. She opened the buttons on his shirt one by one and ran her fingers down the centre of his chest. Alison found his nipples and rolled them between her fingers then slid her hands around his smooth side to his back pulling his shirt untucked as she went. This was going to be no hardship to please this man she thought until she caught a glimpse of Jai trying to pretend nonchalance in the corner and she felt she was betraying him. Finn released her other hand and she slid it up to push his shirt from his shoulders. He was an attractive man and his body was toned and beautiful. Definitely no hardship here.
‘Jai tells me you usually start off on the exercise bike and that is where I would like you to start.’ Demanded Finn.
Alison nodded and turned towards the bike but Finn spun her round and with one tug tore her nightdress off and threw it on the floor. ‘Better’ he said as he walked to the rug and settled himself, pouring a glass of bourban and swallowing a grape. Alison settled on the bike and started peddling. Her legs pumped and her breasts swung freely. Finn never lowered his eyes as she rode nor did he show any interest. An hour later Alison’s legs were aching and sweat was running freely down most of her body. The swinging motion of her breasts and the movement of the seat beneath her meant Alison was fairly aroused.
Finn snapped his fingers at Jai and said ‘ Prepare her for me.’
Jai looked horrified but he walked to Alison and stood behind her. Trying to pretend Finn was not watching Jai reached for her swinging breasts and grabbed her nipples between his fingers. Releasing one breast he lowered his hand between her legs and pushed two fingers into her moist hole. He let Alison ride his fingers for several minutes until her breathing became laboured then he stilled her, took her hand and led her to stand in front of Finn. Finn motioned for Jai to return to his seat and he undid his slacks and slid them off. Alison looked down at the largest hard-on she had ever seen and hoped this would not hurt too much. Finn stretched up and took her hand and pulled her to stand over him. He inserted a finger inside her, nodded in approval and then placed his hands either side of her waist and lowered her onto his shaft. Down, down down until Alison thought he would come out her mouth if he went any deeper. Once seated Finn leant back grabbed his bourbon and poured it down her chest and over her breasts. He watched as it ran between her legs and onto his stomach. He reached up and grabbed her breast and drew it down into his mouth. He licked and suckled her nipples for long minutes and then kissed and licked all over her breasts lapping up the bourbon he had spilled over her. He cradled her large breasts in his large hands and ran his thumbs over the tight nipples. ‘Ride Alison, ride far and fast and if you slow down I will twist your nipple till you speed up. Go.’
Alison started to rise up and down on Finn’s huge shaft but his fingers were twisting her nipples slowly tighter and tighter. The more it hurt the harder she rode and rode and rode till she was mindless with the pain and the endless pumping. Suddenly the pain stopped and so did she. Finn laughed. So that was not very good for either of us was it Puss. Lets try something else, eh?’ Alison slumped forward and Finn snapped his fingers again. ‘Jai, lift her off and lay her with her legs spread towards me.’ Jai lifted her gently and lay her down. Alison smiled to let him know she was ok. ’Shave her while I amuse my self .’ Jai went to the bathroom and found a new razor and filled a bowl with warm water and grabbed a towel. He sat between Alison’s legs and lifted her legs over his so he had free access to her private parts. Alison had never been shaved down there before and was prepared to be mortified not only that someone was doing it but that someone else was looking on however she got a real surprise to find it was totally erotic. Jai was gentle and as his fingers gripped her inner lips and moved her clit to the side she felt her juices flowing and she lay back and enjoyed the experience. ‘Do not let her orgasm Jai, that feeling is for me only tonight.’ Demanded Finn as he realized Alison was close to the edge. Jai dried her off and left the room. Alison remained as she was watching Finn trying to guess his next move. Without warning he gripped her legs and pulled her towards him bending her legs up. Alison did’nt move, just continued watching him as he reached for a handful of grapes and slowly inserted one into her vagina. It was cold and quite pleasant. Finn continued filling her until he had no grapes left in his hand.
‘Lift yourself up. I like to dine sitting up.’
Alison lifted her bottom off the ground and Finn placed himself between her legs and cradled her behind with his strong hands while his mouth settled on her shaved vagina. He ran his tongue around the lips and then drew her clit into his mouth and suckled it hard. Slowly he moved to her opening and pushed his tongue into her and sucked out a grape which he proceeded to chew up before going back to teasing her with his tongue. This went on for what felt like forever and Alison’s tired legs would have sagged had Finn not been supporting her. She was shuddering with desire but each time she drew close to a climax Finn retreated until she settled. Never had she experienced such intense desire. Finally he held the bottle of Bourbon up and inserting the bottle emptied it into her. It was cold and smooth and felt good but it was amazing when Finn lowered his mouth and sucked it all back out of her. She could hold off no longer and her body shuddered in a massive climax that went on and on as Finn licked and sucked her clit, her lips and even inside her. He lowered her to the floor and they smiled at each other. She knew it would be her turn to provide the pleasure soon and wondered what he had in mind. It was to be a pleasure and pain experience like nothing she had ever felt before nor wanted to have to feel again.
Finn lay on his back and beckoned her to straddle him once again, This time he laid right back against the floor pillows and drew her towards him until he could nestle his mouth into her neck.
‘Jai tells me he feeds from you several times a night, mmm puss?
Jai interrupted then ‘Yes but only when she’s in the throes of climax and the pain is numbed.’
‘Mmm, tonight little puss you will experience real feeding and see if you are still keen to continue without a mind sweep.’ He dragged her breasts up into her mouth and to Alison’s surprise he suckled them gently almost reverently. Then he slipped his hands down to her hips and gently lifted and lowered her on him until she was wet and free. With one hand still on her hip he slid the other into her wetness and then into her rear passage. Alison sucked in her breath but kept rocking gently as she embraced the feeling. Cold air as Finn withdrew his finger but she could not see him signal Jai to enter her. Jai stripped and knelt between Finn’s legs. He gently slid his finger into Alison soaking up her wetness and slipping first one then two fingers into her anus to stretch it before he inserted his hard cock. Alison sighed and continued moving gently believing it was still Finn playing with her. Finn then moved both hands to her face and kissed her deeply filling her mouth with his tongue so he could swallow the scream he knew was coming as Jai slid his engorged member into her. Alison’s eyes opened wide and tears rolled down her cheeks as Jai pushed into her virgin hole. Finn swallowed her scream then as Jai held still till her body adapted Finn sunk his teeth into her neck. The pain was excruciating for a few seconds then Finn’s mouth slipped to her nipples and sucked and pleasure filled her again. Then Finn sunk his teeth into her breast just as Jai withdrew and pushed home again. Finn barely sipped then took her mouth again in a long kiss. Jai lifted her up and down on Finn as he pushed in and out of her and Finn continued to draw blood in a dozen places before he exploded in a mighty climax. Jai pulled out and rubbed himself on her back until he also climaxed and then they all rolled over and lay catching their breath.
Alison was stubborn as they come and hoped Finn was up for a little more play yet. She would make him believe in her if it killed her and the way she felt right now it just might. Alison went to the bathroom and returned with a cloth and warm water and bathed Finn where he lay then she returned to the shower and quickly bathed herself. Jai she ignored as best she could. She rolled an unmoving Finn onto his stomach and massaged him starting from the feet and moving up over his legs and between them fondling his ball sacks gently and finally onto his back and shoulders. Finn was relaxed and smiling when Alison asked Jai to turn him onto his back and get her some ice-cubes. Massaging Finn again Alison moved up his legs and onto his cock. She bent his knees up as she went and as she took his cock in her mouth she slid an ice-cube into his rear passage and then dropped his legs so it could not fall out. It was Finn’s turn to open his eyes wide in shock when the coldness seeped into him and then sigh in pleasure as Alison kissed and licked his growing rod. When he was fully up Alison slid up Finn’s body as Jai took her place at his cock. She licked his nipples and sucked them, nipping them and running her tongue over them until he moaned in pleasure. Jai meanwhile had inserted his fingers into Alison’s wetness so she was ready for Finn and was pumping her . Alison slid further up Finn’s chest until her wet pussy dripped over his face and then she tangled her hands in his hair and pulled his mouth up to suck her. Jai’s fingers ran over Finn’s lips and he pushed them into Finn’s mouth. Finn sucked the juice from them and then went back to her wet juices.
Without warning Jai lifted Alison off Finn and pulled her onto his lap with her legs spread. As she still had hold of Finn’s hair he had no choice but to follow her and he looked surprised when with a smile Jai spread her vagina lips for Finn’s pleasure. He dove into her and it was Alison who cried out in surprise when Finn bit her inner lip and sucked greedily. He raised his face with blood running down his chin and pulled her into him for a kiss. Alison tasted her self and blood and was instantly turned on incredibly. Jai looked at Finn ‘Lets take her to the table for a proper meal.’ Together they lifted her onto the dining table and Finn waited until Jai spread her lips before he sunk into her and then licked Jai’s fingers as he slid them in as well. Alison was writhing on the table wanting more and more. When they were sated Finn and Jai moved one on either side of the table and without touching Alison they leant forward and sucked a nipple into their mouths at the same time as they inserted their fingers back into her warm place. Alison could not believe this could get any better until Finn let go and dragged her to the edge of the table and drove himself into her and Jai climbed onto the table and shoved himself into her mouth. She was sucking and fucking and had never felt better in her life.
When they were done everyone collapsed on the floor and slept. When she woke Alison felt a little groggy and realized it was probably lack of blood. She had no idea how much Finn had taken from her. She rolled onto her stomach and as she did Finn lifted her into push up position and slid his cock into her mouth. From behind Jai spread her legs and pushed himself into her. She almost gagged but Finn helped by pushing her head up and down. Thankfully he came very quickly and let her drop while he watched Jai until he came.
Finn rose and dressed quickly. ’She’s all yours Jai though I doubt you’ll ever be enough for someone like her.’ He held out his hand to Alison and drew her to her shaky feet. ‘Well done little puss. Get your boy to feed you and whenever you are bored come and see me.’ And he kissed her hard on the lips and left.
Alison’s legs gave out and Jai caught her and pulled her onto his knees on the floor. Then Alison felt him shaking and when she looked up there were tears rolling down his cheeks. ‘I am so sorry Ally. He was more brutal than even he usually is. He tried so hard to defeat you and you won my wonderful girl.’
‘I need to soak in a hot bath before I can even talk.’ Said Alison.
‘Stay here and I will go and run one for you.’ Replied Jai and he placed her gently on the floor. When he came back Alison was asleep so he gently picked her up and lowered himself into the bath first then cradled Alison between his legs. When the water started to cool Jai reached for the wash cloth and gently washed her all over. He stepped out of the tub and wrapping a towel over her he carried her to her bed and laid her gently down. He dried her and went to get bandaides for the multiple bites and then sighed and decided feeding her would be easier. Jai climbed onto the bed and lifted Alison so she was between his legs. Then he bit his own arm and held it to Alison’s lips. Without waking she raised a hand to hold his arm in place and sucked gently until he thought she had enough. He healed himself and rested his head back on the bed and fell asleep also.
When Alison woke she took a few minutes to realize she was in her own bed, alone. Her bites were healed and for the first time since she had been with Jai she had no aches or pains and felt amazing. She had a busy day and prepared for the evening ahead donning a white, lacy nightgown with a matching sheer g-string however she fell asleep on the lounge eventually and woke the next morning still alone. She was confused as after the whole Finn debacle she thought her lover would come to her. Days came and nights went and the house across the road appeared deserted. There was no sign of Jai or Finn. Alison’s life went back to the way it used to be; she worked and ate and slept fitfully but could not get Jai from her mind. One day Alison realized it was no longer days but months and still the house across the road was empty. Sadness overtook Alison and her heart broke as she realized she had been used just as Jai had foretold. That night Alison cried herself to sleep and was exhausted and disorientated when a heavy bashing awoke her. Startled she slowly drew the door open and then when she saw who it was she threw the door open and dragged Jai into her arms sobbing uncontrollably. He held her until she hiccupped noisily and raised her head to look at him. Alison was shocked by his gaunt appearance and the shadows beneath his eyes.
‘My God Jai, what has happened? Where have you been?’
Jai drew her lips to his and kissed her deeply before leading her to the lounge and pulling her down on his knee.
‘It’s a long and nasty story and I’m afraid it’s far from over.’ He began. ‘There are things you need to know and a decision you need to make my sweet.’
Alison could not have imagined where this story was going and may have blocked her ears if she had any idea before Jai started; but then it was too late.
‘Firstly, I have been in the Otherworld fighting not just Finn but the entire Vampire High Council for the right to claim you as my consort for eternity. That scum Finn double crossed us both and went to the council with an application to claim you as his consort.’
“Why would he do that, Jai? He said I was yours.’
‘He decided that perhaps we did not care for each other after our performance for him and he said he had never met a mortal so well fitted to be his Princess before.’
‘What do you mean be his Princess?’
‘Well, that’s the other thing.’ Jai sighed.
‘If you stay with me life will go on pretty much as it is now for both of us but… Finn is the High Prince of Darkness and if you were to go with him you would take your place as the High Princess.’
‘Really. A mortal High Princess Jai?’
‘No. Finn would turn you immediately so you could take your place at his side.’
‘And what about you Jai? Would you change me too?’
‘I won’t lie Ally. I want to turn you so badly so I can keep you with me for eternity but I won’t until you ask me to, if you ever do.’
‘And I get to choose you and this life or Finn and the life he is offering? Right?’
‘Yes. But Ally there is more you need to understand about life with Finn. Life as a Vampire really. You will leave all mortal emotions behind and live for blood and sex like everyone else but as Finn’s consort you will only be allowed to feed when and on who he chooses and he is a very old Vampire with very dark tastes.’
‘So you feel nothing for me except as a vessel for sex and blood? Is that what you are saying Jai?’
Jai tipped Alison’s face to his so he could look into her eyes before he answered. ‘I have not just spent almost half a year fighting a battle with the council to keep you for myself because I want you for sex and blood Ally. Those things I can take from any mortal at any time with or without their knowledge. You I want by my side as my partner and equal for life. I love you. A foreign concept for a Vampire but it has happened before. I am not the first Vampire to fall in love with a mortal and I won’t be the last I guess. This I had to prove to the council which is why all this has taken so long. The problem here is that while you have the choice to make of who you want to be with and the type of life you want, I still have to take your decision back to the council and Finn is not going to give in easily if you choose me.’
Alison wrapped her arms around Jai and held him tightly. ‘Then we will have to deal with Finn as best we can then won’t we?’
Jai kissed her like a man having his last kiss. ‘Seriously, Ally?’
‘Seriously Jai. I love you not Finn. How could you ever doubt me?’
They made passionate love in bed for a change and when Jai said he had to return to the council Ally kissed him good bye confident in their future and happier than she could ever remember.
Minutes later there was a knock on the door and Alison strolled out to open the door wearing nothing but a huge smile wondering what Jai had forgotten. Her smile dried up when she saw an unsmiling Finn standing there. He looked her up and down with a hunger growing in his eyes as he stepped inside and closed the door slowly. Alison had no idea why he was there.
‘So I assume Jai has informed you of your options Alison?’
‘Yes. And I have given him my decision so why are you here Finn?’ she asked in a voice that trembled slightly.
‘To change your mind of course. I assume you chose him?’ he asked with a sly smile, tipping his head to watch the expressions passing over her face.’
‘Of course I chose Jai. I love him.’
At that statement Alison thought she saw a glint of anger flash in his eyes just before his lips came down on hers. Alison remained still as he moved his lips gently over hers and ran a line of kisses down the side of her throat. He moved his attention back to her lips and of their own volition her lips parted beneath his experienced onslaught. She gasped when his cold hand grasped her breast and her nipple tightened. Without thought Alison pushed her hands up his chest and twined her fingers in his hair pulling his mouth harder onto hers. Finn squeezed her breast before sliding his hand between her legs and grasping her mound firmly. Without warning Finn swept her into his arms and carried her to the bed and made devastatingly passionate love to Alison taking her blood as she screamed in ecstasy. When he was finished Finn leant over her and whispered “I can give you everything you ever wanted Ally Cat and I can be gentle and caring and best of all I can drive any thoughts of other men out of your mind. You were made for me Ally. Think about that after I have gone and know that every time Jai leaves you alone I will be there and I will take you every time. Agree to be my Princess and as my consort you can have him anytime you want and I will allow it.’
Then Finn rose, dressed and left without a backward look. Alison lay and cried for hours at what she had done and knew Jai would be devastated because she would bet Finn went straight to him and told him what had just happened.
She was wrong though. When Jai arrived that night he was excited and happy. The council had agreed to a three month trial for them to see how Alison adapted to Jai’s lifestyle. Alison sat devastated wondering how she could tell Jai what had happened because she knew Finn’s threats were real. He obviously had ulterior motives for letting Jai win this round. Alison did’nt tell Jai, not then. He was so happy she just could’nt do it. Jai moved in the next day and they started their life together. Alison was living a life of silent fear and the stress of Finn’s threats was always with her. Days passed and everything was fine. They made love several times a day and jai always fed and he fed her when she was too weak from loss of blood. Alison began to feel the age difference and it began to gnaw at her constantly. She broached the subject with Jai of turning her soon but he kept saying ‘not yet’ so she let it drop.
Then came the first night Jai did’nt come home. Alison was waiting up and almost jumped out of her skin when Finn strolled in large as life, flopped down next to her and casually said ‘ He’s with Mishka you know?’
Alison shook her head but the words wouldn’t come to deny it. How could she when she knew Finn as a vampire was all knowing and would be telling the truth. ‘Why?’ was all she whispered looking at Finn with tears in her eyes.
‘Because he is a vampire Ally and that what we do. She looks young, will always look young and he needs variety and new tastes and she was always his go to girl before.’
Finn reached across and wiped the tears that were sliding down her cheek and licked them off his fingers. ‘Don’t cry Ally Cat, Finn will take away your pain.’ And as easily as that he took her in his arms and loved her gently and thoroughly. Before he left he again whispered in her ear. ‘You were meant for me Princess. I will turn you and you will be beautiful forever and he will not be able to hurt you again.’
When Jai came home the next morning Alison asked him straight out how his night with Mishka was. He looked surprised but answered her honestly. ‘Yea, fun. She is a good time girl and we had fun.’ Jai took a shower but came out drying his hair with a towel and a puzzled expression on his face. ‘How did you know I was with Mishka and why are you ok with it, Ally?’
‘Finn came by.’
‘Finn did what?’ he yelled.
‘He came by and we had sex. I thought it would be ok since you were with Mishka.” Replied Alison carefully.
‘ How could you do this to me? You are supposed to love me Ally?’
‘How could I do that to you? Seriously Jai? It’s ok for you but not me?’
‘You are mine Ally. My mortal consort. You answer to me and only me. Do you understand me?’ roared Jai in a temper like Alison had never seen before. ‘Wait until I see Finn, he will pay.” Screamed Jai and throwing his towel aside left the house.
As she had expected it was only moments before Finn arrived with a huge grin on his face.
Alison stood and faced him, shaking but determined. ‘I will be your princess.’
Finn pulled her into his arms and swung her around laughing loudly with sheer joy. He locked the door and carried her to the bed where he slowly ravaged her body to the point of exhaustion. Just as she fell asleep she heard Finn whisper ‘Sleep well my love and you will be my princess when you awake.’ And the sting of his bite was her last mortal memory.
When Alison awoke Jai was sitting on the floor in the near darkness staring at her. ‘How do you feel?’ he asked quietly. ‘I am so sorry Ally, I should’nt have lost my temper. I sometimes forget you are mortal and have deeper feelings than me. I made a mistake. I am sorry.’
‘Wonderful Jai, just wonderful. I lost the man who I thought truly loved me and sacrificed my mortality to become the consort of the Prince of Darkness. How do think I feel?’
Jai leapt to his feet. “You did what? Get up and let me look at you.’
Alison stood slowly. She was naked and realized she felt younger and healthier. She ran her hands over her breasts and they were smaller and tighter, younger. She really did feel wonderful. Jai reached out to touch her and ran his hands over her body in awe. She allowed him the freedom of her body and then dragged him onto the bed and had wild, exhilarating sex with him. When they were replete she rolled off him and looked straight into Finn’s smiling eyes. He held his hand out to her and she rose and placed her hand in his.
‘You are beautiful, my Princess.’ He said as he kissed her deeply and then led her from the room.
Jai watched them leave knowing he would still be in the bed of his Ally whenever she wanted now she was the Princess of Darkness and could do as she pleased, and he knew he pleased her.
© Copyright 2015 sledtec (sledtec at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2032442-I-chose-to-be-a-consort