*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2032696-Lucy
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2032696
My crazy cat
My cat, Lucy? What can I say about her? Her trip home will be most memorable. She wasn’t a fan of car rides, but what kitten is? So for the ride home, she spent her time on top of my shoulder. No matter how hard I tried to sit her calmly on my lap, she resisted.
And now, she’s some cat. She hasn’t been very social, so when someone new comes along, she runs and hides until they are gone. And other times, she can be as cuddly as a cat can be. She’ll come up to you and have you pet her, but sometimes it will turn into playing depending on what mood she’s in.
She’ll sometimes lay flat on her back and fall into a deep sleep. Never knew why she liked to do that, but you never know anything with cats. One of her favorite games is ‘hide and pounce’, it’s just like hide and seek, but only instead of seeking, she pounces on you. So sometimes you have to watch out for her. I’ve learned that sometimes that I may not have to worry about using an alarm clock. She’ll come into my room and pounce on my head to wake me up.
It’s no wonder why I like that crazy, goofy and weird cat of mine. She may get in my way sometimes, and likes to attack me when I least expect it, but she’s one of a kind and keeps me loads of company.
© Copyright 2015 rumchels (rumchels at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2032696-Lucy