*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2032715-Distance-from-Hubli-to-Utsav-Rock-Garden
Rated: E · Other · Other · #2032715
The distance from Hubli to Utsav Rock Garden is 37 kms.
DISTANCE FROM HUBLI TO UTSAV ROCK GARDEN

The distance from Hubli to Utsav Rock Garden is 37 kms.

Just 30 mins drive from Hubli and 6 hours drive from Bangalore.


Utsav Rock Garden - A Brief Intro

Welcome to Utsav Rock garden – a place blended with modern and contemporary art which portrays our old generation, their life style, culture, plays etc. “Utsav” the word itself defines the meaning festival. Here there are more than 1000 sculptures of real life size where one will surely give a second look thinking it to be real. This is a marvellous place where layman and intellectuals will enjoy the art in the same path.  At the entrance, you will see a mudded hill with beehive and wheels of time. Go inside the wheels of time to see our ancestors’ traditional life which was calm and healthy. You feel yourself as if you are in 1920s.
Other sculpture also reflects different religions of our pre independence times when people lived with bliss and communal harmony was everywhere.
At the end, you can go for boating with your loved ones to freshen up with our topped and untopped pedal boats inside the garden. There are canteens to eat delicious food, coffee, tea or cold drinks too.
Then what are you waiting for......

© Copyright 2015 Smitha Fernadis (smithaferna at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates have been granted non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/view_item.php/item_id/2032715-Distance-from-Hubli-to-Utsav-Rock-Garden